EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

+15
LordRemington
Aieru
MarkyDMan
bmpalmann
Zellex
Tyranidking
SuperLoki
Dino589
Vektrix
flux
Shadow
Lumorei
Hawkbird2000
Icedmask
Arkanay
19 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Blaze Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:50 am

Got it. I'm havin a hard time making non-vicious looking plants
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 pm

My last 2 exams are today, so after that i'll be able to concentrate on this a bit more Very Happy
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:02 pm

And now, the long-awaited 'native sea beast'. Mostly based on my original concept, though I made some tweaks as I went along. Tell me what you guys think.
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 Spore_2010-06-15_21-47-36

And the png for anyone who wants to play around with it. I'll upload it once everyone is happy with it.
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 SeaTransportCreature
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by Thobe Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:06 pm

nice vehicle
Thobe
Thobe
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : Thobewill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Ill test out your sea creature in the adventure editor Dino, to make sure if the floating glitch is there or not. Smile
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Awesome, Dino. Truly love it =D

Will add to the Sporecast.

Still waiting for the organisms, predators, plants and a check on the Vorpacsis I made:

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 500592942899_lrg

We're also going to need some Vorpacsis props and perhaps vehicles.
Also, someone to set up the planet and such.
And to have the acts in the OP looked over and continued.

Furthermore, how's the ship crash doing?
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 pm

tomorrow and friday will be half days of school since friday's the last day of school (thank god) so i will have a ton of time to create. So the plants should be coming in more frequent now
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrooblord Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Is it too late to join in on this? I'd be happy to create anything at all. The only thing you shouldn't expect from me is high-quality buildings; I'm not that good in buildings. I could do some sort of Grox-Creature hybrid (see my Securicider below), perhaps, although the Grox hands and feet won't save in my Sporegame, so those are the only parts of the Grox I can't use.
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 29pt7o8Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 2dwfgx4Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 33utq12
Shrooblord
Shrooblord
Regular
Regular

Female
Spore Name : Shrooblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:33 am

Do you need any further assistance from me? I shall create something for you should you so desire.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:50 am

Shrooblord, we could use your aid, yes =)

First of all, take a look over the OP and post some feedback/ideas/etc.

That's your first task Razz

Not at the moment, Nidking.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 am

Very well, be sure to PM me whenever you do need my assistance, or merely say at some point. Consequently, I shall be watching this topic.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 am

I thought you couldn't share grox part creatures, Shroob...I made seven hack mods to try myself, but they never worked. Neutral
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:40 am

Hey Arkanay, you want just immobile plants from now on right? Just making sure because my next plant I planned to have feet but it's whatever you want.
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 am

Yeah, immobile.

But I'd like to remind you all of something. All of these creations we have, if we use them all in one adventure, it'll take a lot of complexity.

I remind you we're splitting this up in 2 parts, so it might be alright. Still, can't guarantee 100% ALL animal/plant creations will appear.

Just letting you know.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 am

Hey Ark I got an idea....

For Part 1, the plants are immobile (so my 1st one is out), but in Part 2, the plants become evil, infected, diseased, etc. and they uproot themselves and are mobile.

Good idea?
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:22 am

Lumorei wrote:Ill test out your sea creature in the adventure editor Dino, to make sure if the floating glitch is there or not. Smile
I made sure that the platform was the highest point, if barely, so it should be alright, but thanks much for doing a check on it. Seeing as how everyone seems to like, when I get the confirmation from you I'll upload it.
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:25 am

Sorry guys, I will have a go at some predators soon. I am dealing with a few IT issues.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 am

Dino, feel free to upload it whenever, really. Just let us know.

Blaze, before we decide that, I need people to read the acts/story in OP and give some more ideas. So far, the idea you gave isn't part of the story but can always be added.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:11 am

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 Shrine2

Upload?
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 pm

I like it, Lum. Thumbs Up

In other news, I made something. For this. An organism.

Dunno if it's any good, but, eh. It's about the size of a big dog. Wink
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 15 500620564978_lrg
Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 pm

It's interesting, Zellex. Could definatly be used in the forest.

I don't see it as a big dog size though, looks to me more like a small cat size Smile
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:11 am

Arkanay wrote: I don't see it as a big dog size though, looks to me more like a small cat size Smile

Or mini size, like a little bug Smile
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 am

To be honest, it was more small dog sized...

Smile
Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15