EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

+15
LordRemington
Aieru
MarkyDMan
bmpalmann
Zellex
Tyranidking
SuperLoki
Dino589
Vektrix
flux
Shadow
Lumorei
Hawkbird2000
Icedmask
Arkanay
19 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 13 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by bmpalmann Wed May 26, 2010 12:58 am

Part the idea was that people could do some of the wrecking themselves Cool
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 13 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Arkanay Wed May 26, 2010 1:02 am

Maybe there's a solution for this problem. Instead of having the ship actually divided in 3 parts, we can have the wrecks of just parts of the craft, smaller bits, instead of the huge segments. That way, size wouldn't become a problem, because it'd be big enough. Like, instead of having the entire ship in 3 parts crashed on the ground, we'd have lots of wreckage and a few parts (with interiors) that are kinda still up.

Bmp, perhaps ppl can help doing some of wrecking but when we spoke, we agreed you'd be the one doing it. Let's hope someone doesn't mind helping with it.
Still, I'd like some thoughts on my idea above.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Wed May 26, 2010 1:03 am

What i hoped was that people would help trashing up what i've made so far, cos at the momment i've not got the will to destroy the craft enough to make it look realistic
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed May 26, 2010 1:05 am

We can also do the trick of having it divided in 6 parts, like someone suggested. But remember, all parts don't have to be there. Perhaps some exploded or were burried on impact. Don't really need to have everything there. Maybe a segment broke in midair and landed somewhere else.

I think this could save the size problem.
Keep up the good job.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Wed May 26, 2010 5:33 am

I think the correct term is good work, not good job. Neutral
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Wed May 26, 2010 5:55 am

Nope, Arkanay was right the first time. It's all dependant on personal taste.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Wed May 26, 2010 6:26 am

I have an idea. Like Arkanay mentioned, some of the parts could have been buried in other places. Why not make seperate parts that were attached to the ship look like they landed beside the ship, half buried so you can still see it.
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Wed May 26, 2010 6:31 am

Sounds good to me!
So i'll start messing around with various panels and plating and have them as seperate piece.

Also because this is meant to be a huge ship is there going to be a crator? It's just that with a huge ship crashing into the planet there's going to be a lot of damage done the the surroundings, in fact more damage than the ship has probably sustained
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed May 26, 2010 6:34 am

What about, instead of a big hole on the ground, a straight crashing line. Perhaps the ship dragged on the floor for a while after it "touched" the ground.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Wed May 26, 2010 6:34 am

I think it'd be good to have a crator where there's a slide mark and a huge hole where the ship finally stops

Ark beat meh to it
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Wed May 26, 2010 6:39 am

So what... have like a trench where the ship has hit the ground and skidded
I think how the damage to the ground is done should be proportional to the amount of damage the ship has suffered.

I've been meaning to ask is the majority of the damage to the ship done in space when it's attacked or when is crashes?
As that will effect how the crashed ship will have to look
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 am

bmp, that's it :-) A trench and then a bigger part where it stopped. Well, the ship got heavily damaged in space and the only solution was to try and land it on the planet. But the damages were too much that the landing failed and it simply crashed like that.

(still need ppl to continue doing the acts ;-))
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 am

Okay i'll keep that in mind, and try to concentrate damage on the sides, and then have masses of damage done to the front of the ship where it's hit the ground.
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed May 26, 2010 8:17 am

Some new ideas:

- Since we're having this divided in 2 parts, we can have the first part occurring during the day and the second during the night.
- Maybe the Vorpacsis can have some slaves besides that Traiyaxl, like bioengineered mutants that work for them, foes you'd have to defeat.
- If anyone has another different idea, like the Native Sea Transporter, please share with us :-)

Ideas and Suggestions are always welcome :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Wed May 26, 2010 8:37 am

I like the 'other mutants' idea. Very Happy
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Wed May 26, 2010 9:16 am

So how many parts will this be?
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 am

As it was mentioned before, 2 so far. Perhaps a third if we decide to do a follow up series.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Wed May 26, 2010 9:22 am

Oh yeah. I'm really busy during the weeks so I won't have any more plants done until this weekend. Just letting you know so you don't think I'm not doing my job
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed May 26, 2010 9:34 am

Sure, Blaze. Just let us know when you have more.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Wed May 26, 2010 9:42 am

Will do. I'll have the next one by late Saturday
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Thu May 27, 2010 2:32 am

Several parts would be fun, but first we should concentrate on getting the two first parts done and release them. Then we should decide whether we should make a follow up Smile
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu May 27, 2010 2:36 am

True, Iced. Just waiting on people now to do more of their creations.

Think I´ll start an adventure on my own, as this isn´t fast enough for me :-P
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Thu May 27, 2010 3:14 am

Haha, ok Smile

Im going to finish the Herbivores, and then help you with the acts and creating. But, i got my exams now and i don't have much spare time. I will be available for some time after my exams, but then i will be away the whole summer and will not get any possibility of returning until august/september.
Shocked
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 am

Real Life comes first Thumbs Up
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu May 27, 2010 3:20 am

And now imagine a World of Warcraft fan saying that phrase to people on Wow Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next