EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

% Adventure series.

+5
LordRemington
Zellex
Arkanay
Hawkbird2000
Mudo
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Empty Re: % Adventure series.

Post by LordRemington Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey mudo, this is the % I was telling you about, its 66% and theres a reason for that, its a prophet and only 6 66%s can exist at at one time. They worship the mythical 100%. Tell me what you think of it and if itss okay to release as a percentage. I may rework the colours alittle, i'm not sure yet.

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_6610

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_6611

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_6612

just want to get your thoughts on it mudo. Not sure if you were reserving the higher %ages for bigger more powerful looking creatures or royal creature or anything. Just want your thought on it and anyones thought on it for that matter.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Wed May 26, 2010 9:11 pm

That's a pretty cool looking percent
Out of interest Mudo where'd youget the idea for the %s from?
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed May 26, 2010 10:00 pm

That 66% looks really cool. Very unique design.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Wed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Daaaaaaaam... Now that's something I can work with. However, the %s don't worship 100% (In that sense) But I definetly want to use it. If you could work up 1 or 2 alternative descriptions, I'd be really really happy for you to make it. Wink
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Mudokon117

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed May 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Mudo wrote:Daaaaaaaam... Now that's something I can work with. However, the %s don't worship 100% (In that sense) But I definetly want to use it. If you could work up 1 or 2 alternative descriptions, I'd be really really happy for you to make it. Wink

Sure but do they worship anyone. I was trying to go with the prophet feel (thats why the apendages out the side go up, the sort of looks like hands. The same way a reverend would raise his hands when preaching. If you have any ideas on that It would be helpful. Thank god I asked first before releasing
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed May 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Do the % have any spitirual or religious beliefs? I just don't want to come up with a backstory that conflicts with anything you already have
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed May 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Mudo wrote:Daaaaaaaam... Now that's something I can work with. However, the %s don't worship 100% (In that sense) But I definetly want to use it. If you could work up 1 or 2 alternative descriptions, I'd be really really happy for you to make it. Wink

Well depending on whether or not your cool with the prophet idea, I could have a backstory somewhat similar to the egyptain and the brotherhood of Amun.

Instead of the prophets preaching about the one and only god, they worship a god, thats not officially worshipped by the % civilsation, but like the Brotherhood of amun they are still given high prestige and power
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Thu May 27, 2010 6:56 am

@Ben: Sorry, didn't see your question earlier. Lol, it's not a very clear answer but...

I had recently got back on Spore, and had 0 ideas. So I just made a creature, (1%) and couldn't think of a name. So I was pressing random buttons and then hit the % key, and vwalah, inspiration. For the first few I was just goofing around, with no real direction, but as I went on, I started getting ideas. Inspired by the Fooby/Hydro conflict, I went to a more UBD style, and started getting serious about the %s. I used the flood from Halo, and Necromorphs from deadspace as a starting point for the % heirarchy, and created my own story and creature series. So basically it came from nowhere, got influenced by UBD, necromorphs, and the flood, then I decided to make an adventure after playing DevilsMayCare's series. Thanks for asking! Wink

(Woot, post number 117, as in Mudokon117! In a bizzarre twist of fate, this is the only time I've ever posted about Halo also, where I got the 117) O_o
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Thu May 27, 2010 7:04 am

Sorry for double post, but the last one was lagging. (slow computor)

Okay, the %s don't really have a Religion, as most of them are no more intelligent than animals. The more intelligent %s (I.E. 24%, 12%) do worship 100%, but not in the sense of a God. If you've read 1984, think of 100% as Big Brother, but tangible, not just an invention. They do however have a God, but that would be WAY to much of a spoiler, so I'm not posting it.

I think the 66%s would function just as well being masterminds or generals, but if you are deadset on making them prophets, (which I am okay with) Make them more of a voice for the God of the %s, (remain ambigous about the identity of such God) Basically morale raisers and brainwashers, both at the same time.

Honestly, this is the best % entry I've gotten so far, good to see some quality input. Very Happy
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu May 27, 2010 7:57 am

Mudo wrote:Sorry for double post, but the last one was lagging. (slow computor)

Okay, the %s don't really have a Religion, as most of them are no more intelligent than animals. The more intelligent %s (I.E. 24%, 12%) do worship 100%, but not in the sense of a God. If you've read 1984, think of 100% as Big Brother, but tangible, not just an invention. They do however have a God, but that would be WAY to much of a spoiler, so I'm not posting it.

I think the 66%s would function just as well being masterminds or generals, but if you are deadset on making them prophets, (which I am okay with) Make them more of a voice for the God of the %s, (remain ambigous about the identity of such God) Basically morale raisers and brainwashers, both at the same time.

Honestly, this is the best % entry I've gotten so far, good to see some quality input. Very Happy

Alright, I can work with that
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Fri May 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Awesome Reyes, looking forward to you sharing that.

I've nearly got the prolouge discussed earlier finished, (Debug by Yallo42 still neccacary) Would anybody be intrested in giving it a spin to make sure its up to par? I let Arkanay do it last time, and I just thought it would be a cool little bonus for any Eurospore users. Wink

(oh ya, and Reyes, if you and Devils dont finish the next SDS soon, my head is going to explode of cliffhangeritis)
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri May 28, 2010 7:33 pm

haha. don't worry mudo we are working on it. I know, we wanted that episode to be a real "OH DEAR GOD! WHATS GOING ON?!?" kind of mission, and then leave you waiting. My bro is working on the mission at the moment and I'll be editing bit here and there over the weekend. Sorry to say I really can't tell you when we will release it. sorry mudo Sad
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Sun May 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Prolouge of the series finished, if anybody here wants to give it a test with EL PAISA, just ask. However, I can only accept one person, so if you don't REALLY want to, just don't volunteer. Thanks! Wink
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun May 30, 2010 8:04 pm

I don't mind doing it again, if that's fine with you.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Hey broham, I've got two more potential %ages, but I have no idea what % they should be or there functions. Tell me your thoughts mudo.

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_5710

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_5711

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_5712

I'm not sure about this one. I need your opinion on it. This one is sort of a brutish %

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_-010

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_-011

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_-012

Just want your thoughts on these two
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:40 am

I like alot of things on both, but I have a few suggestions. for the first one, I actually think it looks WAY cooler in the back than the front. It gives it a look of huge intelligence if you ask me. I like it alot. But if it's not too much work, try making it in the other direction, (Except for the arms and wingish things obviously) Also, make the forarms short. Basically, the bottom pic looks perfect to me. If you do want to change it to be like that, I would love to make it 28%. 28%s are basically generals, in charge of invasions and tactics. If not, I'll dream up something else for it to be, thanks!

On the second one, there are a few more problems. It looks great, and I would like to use it, but a few things would have to change for it to be official.
1. I like the large right arm, but it needs to shrink a little bit. Not much though. The right foot as well.
2. It looks kinda unstable to me. That might just be the perspective of the shot, but it looks like it would trip with it's left leg. If possible, try to make it a bit less posed. It looks better that way, but ingame it would be ackward, and I want to use this one frequently.
3. Actually... that's about the only two needed changes. I do have a few suggestions though.

The color can change if you wish, a greyish red, (think muscle meets armor) or a white yellow, (Bone exoskelaton) or a greyish pink blue would fit nicely. (zombie) However, I like the coloring now as well, so you don't have to do that if you don't want.
The left arm could use a little more muscle or thickness, and I would not be opposed to some form of organic weapon there either. A claw, knife, sword, or spike would fit nicely. That's all I got.
In terms of #, I'm not sure at the moment either. a 23%, (warrior used in most large scale battles) would fit, but I also like 26%, (Used as a guard for important locations.)

Oh well, let me know if/when you make any changes. Thanks and good job on both! Very Happy
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:21 am

I might try my hand at a % it loks pretty fun, and well if i think it's good enough i'll release it. Hard Work
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:39 am

Awesome Ben, looking forward to seeing what you think of. Cool
If you want advice or suggestions, feel free to ask me on PMs or post here.
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 am

o.k made some modifications to the brutish looking %. tell me what you think mudo (p.s I checked the walk animation, it doesn't limp, just to ease your worries on that)

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_al10

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_al11

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Cre_al12
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 am

Nice. I can definetly use that. Any particular desire for what it is to do? (I.E. Description)
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 am

Mudo wrote:Nice. I can definetly use that. Any particular desire for what it is to do? (I.E. Description)

nope, i'm completely open to suggestion on this one
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 am

Okay, works for me. I have an open spot for 23% and 27%. 23% would be a common warrior slot, so he'd be used frequently in battles with the captain.

27% would make him a higher ranking guard, suited to keep you out of important areas. He'd be less common, but more powerful.

Your preference? Or shall I flip a coin? Wink
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 am

actually, due to his size (in-game this creature is quite large, seems more like a guard than a soldier
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 am

I've got a % done. I got most the idea from this image in my head of a monster tearing into a tank or something. So you can imagine he's pretty big and got no intelligence what so ever. Probably used just for fighting along with the soldiers
Please give feedback, and is this sort of thing what you want for the series?

% Adventure series. - Page 2 Fcd210dd
From the front

% Adventure series. - Page 2 2
From the side

% Adventure series. - Page 2 3-1
From the rear

EDIT: please be honest and say if it's up to scratch or not, and also exactly what needs to be messed around with
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:56 am

Pretty cool creations in this thread. Good job.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next