EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion discussion thread! D:

+7
bmpalmann
ninja
Aletrius
Arkanay
LordRemington
world_piece
Jeff
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Oblivion discussion thread! D: - Page 5 Empty Re: Oblivion discussion thread! D:

Post by bmpalmann Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 am

Arkanay wrote:I understand, Ben. It would be a nice add indeed. I hope they remember facial hair too.

Also, would actually be nice if allies were stronger. Most of the allies during the main quest fights barely do any damage and are quite vulnerable. I usually just have them waiting while I clear the way. Would be cool if they actually could put up a good fight.

Don't forget the allies who were invincible but got knocked out on a regular basis Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Oblivion discussion thread! D: - Page 5 Empty Re: Oblivion discussion thread! D:

Post by Arkanay Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:23 am

Or Shadowmere, when you're about to shoot a spell and she just runs in front of you... >_>
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:24 am

That one is pretty funny though.
I was forever accidentally killing my allies, and then restarting to see if i could not kill them. Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:27 am

Yeah, I always reload when I accidentally kill an ally. ^^ Just doesn't feel right if the game proceeds that way.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 am

Yep.
I'm certainly looking forward to Skyrim, despite the technological difficulties i may have to over come in order to play it. (Mainly being my home computer is missing some rather important stuff.)

I'm particularly looking forward to the potential prospect of dragons, then who wouldn't?
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:42 am

bmpalmann wrote:Yep.
I'm certainly looking forward to Skyrim, despite the technological difficulties i may have to over come in order to play it. (Mainly being my home computer is missing some rather important stuff.)
Must be hard to play without a monitor,keyboard or mouse Razz... unless that isn't the stuff that is missing.

I too want to know as much as I can about this as soon as possible. I will throw kids out of my way if i have to, to be the first one to get the game

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 am

Nope Remi it's the disc drive and some of the installation software that's missing
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 am

bmpalmann wrote:Nope Remi it's the disc drive and some of the installation software that's missing
Ouch, that sounds brutal...

Anywho, FINALLY back after several weeks of not having computer access... and I see we're talking about ES5; very interesting stuff. Though I have yet to see anyone post screenies of their character...
Jeff
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Jeffrey94

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:44 am

I wouldn't know how to take a screenshot of my character. I don't know how to capture video or pictures to put on my computer
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:11 am

LordRemington wrote:I wouldn't know how to take a screenshot of my character. I don't know how to capture video or pictures to put on my computer
Print screen? scratch
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 am

Singularity wrote:
LordRemington wrote:I wouldn't know how to take a screenshot of my character. I don't know how to capture video or pictures to put on my computer
Print screen? scratch

I mean oblivion on my xbox. Sorry worded what I meant badly
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:58 am

You could use FRAPS or any of those fancy video game capture devices many Let's Players use, and in the worst case, take a picture with a camera.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 am

Dead thread is dead. D:

And about the screenie thing: yeah, I guess I just assumed more people would be playing the PC version... ah well.
Jeff
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Jeffrey94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5