EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion discussion thread! D:

+7
bmpalmann
ninja
Aletrius
Arkanay
LordRemington
world_piece
Jeff
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oblivion discussion thread! D: - Page 2 Empty Re: Oblivion discussion thread! D:

Post by LoD Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:56 pm

bmpalmann wrote:Did anyone get all the other expansions?
Like Wizard's Tower or Thieves Den?
Here's a list of them
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Official_Plug-ins

PS3 doesn't get those. Mad

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Oblivion discussion thread! D: - Page 2 Empty Re: Oblivion discussion thread! D:

Post by Arkanay Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Okay, so I had to do the Purification. Not entirely happy with that, but hey.

Now I got Shadowmere and am doing more advanced contracts.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Arkanay wrote:Okay, so I had to do the Purification. Not entirely happy with that, but hey.

Now I got Shadowmere and am doing more advanced contracts.

Killing all of them was fun, rite? Smile

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:22 pm

I have all the add-ons and expansions. Both of the expansions are awesome, especially shivering isles. as for the add ons, I'd say my two favourites would be the the wizards tower and the castle, though the pirates den and the vile lair are cool too.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:42 pm

I don't mod my Oblivion since I play on PS3. Just curious is all.

Also Umbra is a great weapon but also a quest item. Whether you wanna part with it is up to you. I completed the quest but I can't remember what I got. I doubt it was equaled to, let alone better, than Umbra.

Also, I'm not reading 3/4 of this thread as it's a lot of spoiler material to me. Apparently even though I have over 120 hours in this game, a lot of what you guys are talking about doesn't register with me.

How's THAT for a game?
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Indeed. I've tried not to say too much that would spoil anything.

Mybe there should be a rule on mentioning plots or missions. if your going to talk about a mission,storyline or generally anything that could be a spoiler..... put it in a spoiler.

and agreed with the second part WP. I couldn't count how many hours I've played oblivion and yet and though I've finished all the major storylines, I am FAR from finishing all the side missions. As well as there being dozens of ruins and caves and forts I have yet to explore. Always something left to do in oblivion
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:58 pm

There are some quests that never end.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:01 pm

This is one of the aspects I like a lot about the game, the fact that it is a very free universe that allows many hours of entertaining gameplay.

I will, from now on, use spoiler tags whenever too much information is going to be revealed.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:10 am

world_piece wrote:Also Umbra is a great weapon but also a quest item. Whether you wanna part with it is up to you. I completed the quest but I can't remember what I got. I doubt it was equaled to, let alone better, than Umbra.
I'm pretty sure you get the "Mask of Clavicus Vile", which apparently fortifies Personality 20 pts, if you hand in Umbra.

I'd take the sword, myself Razz
Jeff
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Jeffrey94

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:21 am

What improvements would you guys like to see in Elder Scrolls V?

Don´t get me wrong, Elder Scrolls IV is a great game but I would definatly like to see something more Smile
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:36 am

Beards... Nuff said...
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:52 am

Agreed Razz

Would also be cool to see new professions added to the game Smile Black Smithing, for example.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:04 am

I think it would be quite good if your actions has consequences. Eg. You break into a house and murder everyone. People in the city start saying things like 'Did you hear? Everyone in Riverview was murdered and the house ransacked.'

Also, I think incorporating some of the Fable elements into the game would be good as well. Like being able to buy shops and work for money.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 am

there should be more stuff to do underwater. Smile

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:07 am

And you should be able to go to more Planes of Oblivion as well.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:27 am

I agree with both your suggestions, Thomas and LoD.

There should be more underwater things to do. Explore ship wrecks, fight giant-squids, etc Razz

Would also be cool to fight while mounted. I read there was a mod for it but I don´t mod games.
A thing that would also be great would be a Lord of the Rings type battle. Hundreds of enemies, catapults, ogres, etc Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 am

The problem with the underwater thing though is how much Breath you have.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ninja Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 am

Better races. The normal ones are just kinda annoying after a bit.

ninja

Spore Name : denthead1409/N1NJ4X

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 am

Thomas1134 wrote:The problem with the underwater thing though is how much Breath you have.

not if your argonian or have gotten the 'fin gleam'. There are actually a few ship wrecks and secret passageways underwater and sunned ruins, you just need to know where they are.

Like Thomas said, there are alot of features in fable that would be cool to see in oblivion. Consequences for your actions like, changing appearance would be cool.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 am

I'd like to see some stuff like crafting, smithing, etc. that allow you to make your own gear out of stuff you find in the environment.

Just a thought Smile
Jeff
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Jeffrey94

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 am

What about a way to build your own army/empire? Hire recruits, choose your flag, equip them as you wish, have your own base, etc.

Then perhaps you´d have guards, be able to select a few to follow you. Then maybe workers to work on mines, bringing you metals and gems.

That would be cool Smile
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 am

Oblivion discussion thread! D: - Page 2 Adoring-Fan

I love my Adoring Fan, he carries a torch with him and charges into battle with it. Last week we were in a tomb and he charged into a room full of skeletons and zombies. He died. But this week I found him alive and smiling. I was a happy Dark Elf. Smile

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:36 am

Lol, the Adoring Fan is quite annoying. I just put him on wait inside the Gladiator´s Quarters and he´s been there since ever.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 am

Ark, I found your true Oblivion character:

Oblivion discussion thread! D: - Page 2 Efceee51-6c2b-4604-ad01-bff2e64f5a19
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:48 am

@ Andy: Laughing

My best ever character was Lv 51 and a custom class called 'Necromancer'.

Favoured Attribute: Magic
Major Skills: Blade, Heavy Armour, Conjuration, Destruction, Mysticism, Armourer and Alteration.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next