EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

+62
Issenkraal
Walker Laocyan
95razor73
WoityuizE
Lord_Lonestar
Red-Indigo
Greyskull
Mudo
Billith
flux
Lumorei
Drew980
MilkAndCookies
Kevin92
MarkyDMan
War
UltimateZob
Dormin
OneDeadSlime
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
stgermaine
world_piece
Iridescence
Illusionary
demonic790
jellyman12
Vereor
Gen
Shiny_Glass
Aieru
Copperlou
Descardion
Shadow
sjhorm
PlasmaManiac
B1ack_Blob
kyle_r93
Aletrius
Trick
ArticShock
Hutch
Shardna
Sakiara
cwar
Vektrix
Zellex
ArsDraconis
SSJ3_Raditz
Blaze
Zaroas
TrickatelFailsAtPasswords
bmpalmann
Icedmask
MetalStarTech
Forti4
TyrannoFan
SuperLoki
Andeavor
LordRemington
geekus_sapiens
LoD
Arkanay
66 posters

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

Post by Aletrius Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:26 am

Trickatel wrote:What, Alpha Centauri A?

Alpha Centauri is suspected to have planets anyway, due to its high metallicity.

However, I was more referring to the biology and the technology.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

Post by Vektrix Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 am

Thomas1134 wrote:I care little for the storyline in the case of Avatar; I was more concerned with the actual universe they set it in, and how much of it was possible.

The result is intriguing.

Me too actually. The storyline is hackneyed. I watch films like Avatar because I am intrigued by the special effects.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:04 am

Vektrix wrote:
Thomas1134 wrote:I care little for the storyline in the case of Avatar; I was more concerned with the actual universe they set it in, and how much of it was possible.

Me too actually. The storyline is hackneyed. I watch films like Avatar because I am intrigued by the special effects.

Which were amazing. Smile
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:06 am

Thomas1134 wrote:
Vektrix wrote:

Which were amazing. Smile

Agreed. I'm not sure they used any new techniques or technology, but to me that does not matter. They used the techniques and technology available to an amazing level.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:10 am

I think Avatar is one of those massive leaps forward. Like Jurassic Park, which was the first time special effects were used to a good level. And Avatar is the next leap forward in CGI.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 am

Vektrix wrote:

and i though it was cause u have a thing for Sigoney Weaver Vek Lol but hay the only Rom Com u like is W.a.l.l.i.e, so im not suprised

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:36 am

MetalStarTech wrote:
Vektrix wrote:

and i though it was cause u have a thing for Sigoney Weaver Vek Lol but hay the only Rom Com u like is W.a.l.l.i.e, so im not suprised

Improve you spelling before I become a GrammarNazi Razz
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:37 am

Trickatel, Metal has a health condition that doesn´t allow him to spell without mistakes.
And I´m saying this with his consent.

Please be patient.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:39 am

Arkanay wrote:Trickatel, Metal has a health condition that doesn´t allow him to spell without mistakes.

Please be patient.

Well now I know, so I will not repeat it.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:40 am

Arkanay wrote:Trickatel, Metal has a health condition that doesn´t allow him to spell without mistakes.

Please be patient.
I always found spell checks to be very helpful in those cases.

Let the red, dotted line lead you to perfect spelling. Smile
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:17 am

Anyway, g2g (more like I want to go). I wanna play some guitar and revise a bit more. Cya Smile Oh, and if Copper comes online, tell her to check her PM's please Wink
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:20 am

Cya tomorrow Trick, and good luck on that test. Very Happy
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:21 am

Thomas1134 wrote:Cya tomorrow Trick, and good luck on that test. Very Happy

Thanks Smile Shouldn't be too hard. But we'll see. I'll tell all how it went tomorrow. Anyway, bye.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:54 am

I liked Avatar. It was incredibly predictable though. Oh, and Pocahontas is a true story!

Last edited by Sakiara on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle_r93 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:01 am

The Crazies and Cop Out... not exactly new but I watched them with some friends the other night. Very Happy
kyle_r93
kyle_r93
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : kyle_r93

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kyle_r93

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 am

The Crazies is very cool. Not many good horror movies nowadays. But the Crazies definatly nailed it.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 am

Andeavor wrote:

Please be patient.
I always found spell checks to be very helpful in those cases.

Let the red, dotted line lead you to perfect spelling. Smile

MST needs to use safari, it has spell check on it. Wink
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by B1ack_Blob Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:58 am

Last new movie I saw was Insception, which was awesome. Best movie I've seen in the last year or so was Inglorious SPORE. Incredable movie, Tarantino truely is a boss.
B1ack_Blob
B1ack_Blob

Male
Spore Name : B1ack_Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:03 am

Those 2 movies are excellent. I like them a lot Thumbs Up
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PlasmaManiac Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:42 am

I love Inception. Gets a little confusing though. At the end I forgot that they were even on the plane Embarassed Latest movie I saw was I think 50 first dates. Now I want a pet walrus Mad
PlasmaManiac
PlasmaManiac

Male
Spore Name : PlasmaManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Inglorious Basterds is an awesome movie
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:13 pm

PlasmaManiac wrote:I love Inception. Gets a little confusing though. At the end I forgot that they were even on the plane Embarassed Latest movie I saw was I think 50 first dates. Now I want a pet walrus Mad

Lol, 50 First Dates is very cool too Smile I like all Adam Sandler movies I´ve seen.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Arkanay wrote:
PlasmaManiac wrote:I love Inception. Gets a little confusing though. At the end I forgot that they were even on the plane Embarassed Latest movie I saw was I think 50 first dates. Now I want a pet walrus Mad

Lol, 50 First Dates is very cool too Smile I like all Adam Sandler movies I´ve seen.

So do I. and thats why he's a billionaire
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 am

Arkanay wrote:Lol, 50 First Dates is very cool too Smile I like all Adam Sandler movies I´ve seen.
I'm starting to dislike you more and more. Neutral
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 am

Andeavor wrote:
Arkanay wrote:Lol, 50 First Dates is very cool too Smile I like all Adam Sandler movies I´ve seen.
I'm starting to dislike you more and more. Neutral

Lol, why is that? Because I like movies starring Adam Sandler?
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next