EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Tri Discussion

+6
Goober09
Kevin92
LordRemington
Shardna
Arkanay
Red-Indigo
10 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Monster Hunter Tri Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri Discussion

Post by Shardna Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:56 am

Lol I wasen't the one doing the gong or the harpoon thing. I only did the cannon thing, bastilla and rode that monster for a long time. XD Still we did a good job killing that thing twice in a row. ^^
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:03 am

Oh, I swore you gonged it once. Maybe it was me. I dunno. The harpoon (dragonator Wink ) at the end of the first run was pretty cool. I was just like lolwut? when I saw 'quest complete!'

I went on during the day today and soloed some of the first HR quests. I did the jaggi one and then the qurupeco kill twice. The first time I did it, not only was the qurupeco gold crown (the bottom of its legs were bigger than me!) but it managed to call Jho. I was suprised I survived, seeing as I was using low rank armor. I ran away from it after it ate me once... haha.

I upgraded some of my peco armor so at least I have a little better chance Laughing
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:05 am

i hope we can play this weekend together, it was much fun yesterday Very Happy
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Kevin92

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Kevin92

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 pm

That would be awesome Kevin. Lol last night's mission had to be the best one. Not because of the mimcker wyvern Querpeco but me being very high up from where it's usualy there. I kept trying to get Indy to see me but maybe she didn't know where abouts was I in the area. I came down when our target monster had arrived. After we killed it in another area, I decided to grab a wyvern egg and hold it for a bit. When the mission complete came up, my character dropped the egg. I was laughing so hard when that happend. XD
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:19 am

Lol, last night was fun and I only have one piece of high rank peco armour to make now ^^

I saw you, thats why I waved, although I couldn't 'see' you see you, just your little arrow! I need a USB keyboard so I can talk easier, I have to be short atm, which makes me sound rude/grumpy XD

I was glad peco didnt call jho, before you arrived I went to the cap quest and jho just kept following us. Was funny, but annoying too because I trapped him once by accident and really peed him off XD

Hey kevin (well and shardna Smile ) that will be awesome, if I can get on. Im at work saturday, so might not be on till later, sunday my sister tends to go on the wii, but I'll see if I can get on Smile

Phantom Uragaan is on at the moment, so could be a laugh to do that quest! I love the odd music for it.

Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm

oh the music for it is so funny Very Happy
yes, i'll be on later Wink
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:03 am

Is that the mission with the mega tough midgit Uragaan? I always lost against him and his bigger self. This time I'm gonna get even with them now that I'm a little stronger.
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am

That's the one!

Although I don't think he's extra tough, same power. However I think gold crowns can have up to 25% more HP. Lol, he's easy though because he's so small, you can virtually block anything he throws at you.

The only thing thats really bad is when he does that mega fast roll, in area 6, being so small you can't even see him XD

I used to have trouble with normal gaan, untill I found out he's mega sensitive to posion as well as water. Now I always bring one of those elements. Trapping him and bombing is good when he is regular size too. Should be easy peasy and a barrel of laughs with the 3 of us!

Will try to get on tonight, if not I will be on sunday. I think we have a few days untill the events switch again.

Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 am

i was on, some minutes ago...killed a rathalos and one of the mini gaans^^

and capt a damn jho! that was difficult today Very Happy
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:35 am

Oh wow! Congrats on the Jho! Bet it was fun (as well as hard!) Did it take long?

Haha the minigaan is fun, easy to cut his tail too, because he is so teeny. Can't wait till I get HR los. I need rubies ><
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 am

Lol I'm a bit of a fan of the series myself, and I really do like some of the creature designs. Don't have any of the games myself though I've played a little bit at a friend's house a while ago, but even then some of my friends love it so much they talk about it with me often. lol.
A while ago there was a MH craze going on and so several of us dressed up our forum profiles to suit some of our fave monsters (or ones which otherwise suited us). Lol between me and my three closest friends we had every 'generation' covered.
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 am

Anyone going to be on tonight? I'll try be on myself if I can. ^^'
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:54 am

i think i will be on at 20 o'clock eurosporetime Wink oh and red, yes it was very hard against jho! it was the hardest jho i killed ever Very Happy i need 47 minutes with three other HR hunters^^
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 am

@ Shardna: Sorry, I was on in the afternoon as I was very busy in the evening and morning. I am sure we will meet up soon though and kill some uragaan!

@Kevin: Sorry too, did you and shardna get a chance to hunt? Really big congrats on jho, I heard that thing has around 9000 HP and the world eater Jho has even more! Hard hard work!

@Dino589: Thanks for your PM, will reply soon, when I'm a little more awake Razz I think that the creature design was the biggest attraction for me, to begin with. The concept art is beautiful. Tri is the only MH game I own, although I've played a little of the PSP one and the original one too. If you own a wii you should look at getting tri, its about £17 now so quite a bargain. Then we will have a full team! ^^

Other news: Today I went on for a short time. I killed a rathalos, after entering a rathalos room, waiting till it filled and then the original guy who opened it telling everyone to go away, then leaving (!?) We then capped a barioth, we managed to cut its tail. Then after that, I capped a Diablos with one other guy and got my fangs for Thunderclap+ Then I went and had some lunch ^^
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 am

sry guys i hadn't time yesterday Very Happy

but i have something for you, my favourit MH3 tv spots! most epic Wink

and the following videos are sooooo epic funny Very Happy

Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 am

Whooo! MH vids.

I've never seen the mammoth one or the fox hunting one, I lol'd at those alot. Especially the fox one! I love the hungry one too XD

Might put some polls up actually, with vids, just for fun.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 am

i want ths gigantic lagiacrus-head on my wall in my room! Very Happy
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 am

Finally got past that urgent mission Double Trouble. If it wasen't for my team mates, I would have never get that mission done.
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 am

@ Kevin: Yeah me too! You can get mini ones with special bundles, like lagi, los and I think ian, but im not sure. Pretty hard to get hold of now though Sad

@Shardna: Double trouble? Is that rathian and rathalos? Haha, they can be a nuiscience together. Congrats on getting it done! I saw you were on but you went just as I got in a room XD

Tonight I killed one peco on my own, then I met that Dan-Hunter guy that we did Jhen with a while back, with another person we hunted another peco an then went to capture one. Jho showed up and we literally had to chase peco round the map to get a clear trap, despite it being capturable in under 10 mins.

We then did reel in a rathian, suprisingly quickly actually. Was good fun. Then I had to go.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Well there was a good reason why I had to go last night. My brother wanted to play the computer that's able to connect to our new HD tv. So yeah I didn't mind. Those two monsters were a nightmare to deal with. I had no idea who to go after first but the others suggested we go for Rathlos since that chap would be the bigger trouble. Eventualy we bagged him but for some reason he fell asleep. I then realized we just capture him. -_- I dunno why some people perfer to capture monsters in a hunt mission. Anyways we headed after Raithian next. She wasen't pleased that we bagged her counterpart. In my mind I was screaming like "Let us live, let us live!" Finally we got her and she didn't fall asleep. What a mission it was last night. ^^'
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Haha. Awesome. Rathalos is the bigger pain, with his one shot fireballs. Usually if you get them in an area rathian starts attacking him too, so thats always on your side.

I think the reason people like to capture is firstly its a little quicker, and in a mission like that time is important. Also it changes the rewards. Capping a monster gives rarer items. In the case of los and ian, if you get the breaks and cap it gives a higher chance of plates and rubies. Its easier to farm like that too, cus if you mess up the cap you can still just kill.

Personally I like to capture if we're running out of time but kill is better for all the lovely carves ^^

Well done on clearing it though, I saw you were in a baggi room and guessed you must've cleared it Smile I'm still working on the proper peco + set. Getting a bit bored of pecos, but getting less frightened of Jho in the process Laughing

Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:49 am

@red: yes you can get mini version....peco, too!^^

oh and problems with double trouble? i'm your man!!!! i love this quest, do it always when anyone need it! i have rathalos+ armor on highest level, fire has no chance Very Happy
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:14 am

I would love some rubies from them but I bet they are hard to get. I'm going to be on tonight since no one is hogging the Tv (yay!). I also need to get some Aganakter parts to upgrade one of my weapons. I think that monster's weakness would be water right? If it is, then I shouldn't have a problem with that.
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:07 am

@ Kevin: Aww mini monsters! Its funny actually, I came across a really small Great Jaggi today. It was a free hunt bonus though so I don't think it made the record Sad Theres a few funny videos on you tube of small monsters, although some of them are obbviously hacked -_- I can't wait to get to HR los, I love his armor and want it in HR version too. My peco armor has 20 fire res gemmed in, so I never burn now. Its awesome Very Happy

@ Shardna: Everyone is using the TV right now Sad Or I'd be on. I was on in the afternoon, where I did some Agnaktor, 3 actually. Yea, water is his weakness, don't forget sonic bombs for when he digs and pitfall traps to soften him up too. I hate it when you bounce or have to run round like a loon as he cruises through the rocks. I really need claws, but haven't gotten a high rank version yet. If you need LR materials though I'll hunt him with you next time we meet, love fighting him ^^

well today I did 3 aggies, two kills one cap. I capped one peco, blos turned up and was obviously a gold crown but we didnt go after him. We then killed one peco and the jaggi it called was teeny tiny. We killed it, I felt sorry for it. We then did some mining quests, uragaan showed up but didnt give us much trouble.

I went after that, but not before trading for lots and lots of spider webs, I now have over 100, which is good because I hate farming for them XS I then decided to go offline and killed two G.jaggis in moga woods, with my LR bowgun. Im trying to learn, but I fail epicly, carting once XD

Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:34 am

Well last night I completed the offline mission that involved the Rathlos. Now I gotta fight some sea monster called Cadeus but before that I have to do a few more missions. Has anyone got some clue what that monster's weakness is?
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next