EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

+15
LordRemington
Aieru
MarkyDMan
bmpalmann
Zellex
Tyranidking
SuperLoki
Dino589
Vektrix
flux
Shadow
Lumorei
Hawkbird2000
Icedmask
Arkanay
19 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Lumorei Thu May 20, 2010 8:22 am

I'd prefer an alien for a captain, but with dead human guards in the adventure. It implies that other aliens were on the spaceship, possibly captive by the government, and that you were headed to a captivity area of some sort.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 8 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Arkanay Thu May 20, 2010 8:23 am

That's not a bad idea. Still, I'd rather come up with an organization name made up by us instead of NASA.
Don't know... Let's see others opinions.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu May 20, 2010 8:30 am

If you want an alternative name to NASA how about
UEF (Uniteed Earth Federation)
or
EGV (Earth's Galatic Voyagers)
or possibly
GINE (Grand Intergalatic Navy of Earth)
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu May 20, 2010 8:47 am

Not so sure about GINA... I mean GINE Laughing
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu May 20, 2010 9:45 am

Ark, in all my adventures I ever made I have a version of myself in it, there may be too many contributors to this adventure for that to work on this one though.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 am

Hehe, we'll see if we can put some Easter Eggs in once we start "getting" this done.

We'll also need someone to put the adventure together, uploading it to this forum so others can see its progress.

Plus, what do you think of the creations?
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Thu May 20, 2010 10:04 am

I think the creations look pretty awesome.

We could include the whole cast used in this as survivors, maybe? They could've landed on another part of the area.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu May 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Still waiting for the rest of the team to share their opinion about past creations and suggestions we've came up with.

Edit 1 : A sporecast with the creations to be used in the adventure has a link in the OP. Remember to subscribe to it ;-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Thu May 20, 2010 10:59 pm

I could do buildings is u need any
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=175157

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri May 21, 2010 3:03 am

Abyssal Gallows

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 8 500593259792_lrg

Another daemonic instrument of the Vorpacsis. Here, they hang Traiyaxl prisoners and let them roast above intense flames.

Nightmare's Rest

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 8 500593273366_lrg

This Vorpacsis torture mechanism was designed to keep Trayiaxl prisoners locked, by having their limbs pierced by the spikes. The native screams of pain boost fear into their own hearts and that is a feel that keeps the Vorpacsis in control.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Fri May 21, 2010 4:37 am

Well here's the updated Matixines fighter Smile

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 8 Fighte13

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 8 Fighte14

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 8 Fighte15

Here's the PNG if you want to look at it in-game:

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 8 500593281891_lrg
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri May 21, 2010 5:01 am

Nice, Mark! The design is very cool. I'd still like if the colors weren't all the same texture. Perhaps you could make some more diversity in it? Still, excelent job

_______

Okay, so I'll write some thoughts about the adventure acts and description. We'll take it from there, you guys give your suggestions, we'll alter some stuff and see where we get. Remember, this isn't how it's gona be. It's just a start point for us to work it together :-)

Alright, so adventure Title (Still need one) and then adventure description:
"You are a convict aboard the prison vessel *insert ship name*, being ferried to a prison moon. On your way there, the ship systems and scanners were jammed, causing a change in its route, ending up in an uncharted sector of space. There, the vessel was heavily damaged by unknown alien crafts, crashing on a nearby planet. You pass out, waking up after a few hours. Luckily, you've survived the crash with a few wounds. Now, you've got to find out a way to get out of here."

Act 1 "Harsh Landing" Description - "You passed out during the crash. Some hours later, you regain your senses. and get up from the rubble, feeling a little dizzy. Gladly, you haven't suffered any major injuries."

You then have a look around the crash site, where there's lots of wreckage, smoke and corpses. Perhaps an animal or two in the distance. In the middle of the junk, the objectives would be:

Objective 1 - Examine Guard's Corpse. - Upon examining: "This is the corpse of one of the guards of the prison ship. You have a look around and see plenty of other corpses and lots of wreckage. You wonder if you're the only survivor."
Objective 2 - Examine Computer Log (This would be inside a wrecked part of the craft, a computer panel). - Upon examining: "It seems you've found the computer log of the *ship name*'s navigator. Although it's heavily damaged, it appears to be slightly working. You turn it on and check the last recording: "This is *ship name*'s navigator *own name*. After our systems were jammed by what we conclude to have been alien technology, we've ended up in an uncharted region. Upon entering the area, we were immediatly assaulted by small unidentifyed alien crafts. Our communications were disabled and the ship's heavily damaged. Our only hope is to try to land it on one of the planets below."
Objective 3 - Examine Captain's Cabinet. (This would be inside a wrecked part of the craft) - Upon examining: "This seems to be the captain's quarters. You check the cabinets and find a cream you use to heal your light injuries. After some more inspecting, you find a Galactical Translator, a small device with the ability to translate alien languages into the generic one. You take it with you, just in case.

I'll write some more later, have to leave now ;-)

Last edited by Arkanay on Fri May 21, 2010 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri May 21, 2010 6:51 am

Great looking ship marky! I agree different colours would look great, try some of the textured colours like the ones i use.

The objectives list looks pretty cool so far, i'm not too good with interiors, but i'll give them a try.
Also Arkanay could you give me a deadline for the wreckage, otherwise i'll forget or do a rushed job on it confused
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri May 21, 2010 7:21 am

bmp, how about a week? Until next Thursday?

____

Ok,
Act 2 "Hopes Crush" Description - "Suddenly, you hear roaring and steps. Predator creatures got the scent of the dead and are looking for a meal. This place doesn't seem too safe. Prepare to fight for your life."

Some predator animals appear on the wreckage, coming from the forest. I'm picturing them not too big, like the size of a big dog with a totally wicked look. They come to attack you. SInce this is a locked captain, you can defend yourself. There will also be some medkits and battery packs around.

Objective 1 - Kill the attacking predators. They'll wander around, attacking you on sight.
Objective 2 - Examine Burning Wreckage/Junk. - Upon Examining: "The crash site isn't safe. Parts of the ships are on the fire, predators are being attracted here and seems mostly everything is pretty useless. You have a look around and spot some tracks heading into the forest. Perhaps you're not the only one alive? Cautiously, you decide to have a look nearby, in case someone else made it."

Here, you leave the site and go into the forest. Lots of plants, perhaps some herbivore creatures. Up ahead, you come across 2 or 3 corpses.

Objective 3 - Examine Corpse. - Upon Examining: "You recognize these people. They were aboard the*ship's name*. It seems you weren't the only one to survive the impact. But these here were killed by someone or something. From the looks of the wounds, it doesn't seem to have been an animal. You wonder what's going on on this planet..."

So, thoughts?

Last edited by Arkanay on Fri May 21, 2010 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri May 21, 2010 7:29 am

Okay, does that include an interior or not?
I've got a few exams before next thursday, so i'll try and get most of it done this weekend
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri May 21, 2010 7:33 am

Well, crash site, lots of wreckage, junk, parts, some of the wreckage with an oppening to the inside, like part of the ship that broke off.
Just try doing the best you can. Even if it doesn't get that good, we'll work around it and re-make it.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Fri May 21, 2010 7:49 am

So, you seemed to be typo-ing when you wrote up the acts...

Objective 2 - Examine Computer Log - the word 'below' is misspelled.
Act 2 "Hopes Crush" - the word 'too' is misspelled.
Objective 2 - Examine Burning Wreckage/Junk - the word 'attracted' is misspelled.
Objective 3 - Examine Corpse - the word 'recognize' is misspelled.

Last edited by Lumorei on Fri May 21, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri May 21, 2010 7:57 am

Arkanay wrote:Well, crash site, lots of wreckage, junk, parts, some of the wreckage with an oppening to the inside, like part of the ship that broke off.
Just try doing the best you can. Even if it doesn't get that good, we'll work around it and re-make it.

Sounds good to me, i was worried i'd have to make it one one big part briefly
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 am

We still need a title for the adventure(s). if we came up with suggestions, we could put it to a vote?
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri May 21, 2010 8:18 am

Yeah, yeah. Suggestions are always welcome :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex Fri May 21, 2010 8:26 am

Good point. Forum Adventure doesn't quite cut it in my mind.

And okay. I'll make some animals (any sort of theme? Just jungly, yeah?) as well as fungi and plants. I alwast wanted to make some fungi.
Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri May 21, 2010 8:27 am

Forum's Adventure was never meant to be the name :-P
Just until we get a better one ;-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 am

Ha ha, I know. Wink

I hope to have made something by the end of the weekend.
Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 am

Just to clarify: Awating feedback on the creations, acts description, suggestions, ideas, etc.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat May 22, 2010 12:31 am

Well if you need any humanoid or creatures in general, I might be able to help. My specialities : mutated creature, humanoid, winged creatures. I can make other stuff If I really put my mind to it, but creature is where i'm most comfortable
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next