EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Reasons why Spore Fame is NOT all that great

+35
Drew980
Trick
UltimateZob
Dormin
Didzo
Shardna
jellyman12
Descardion
world_piece
bmpalmann
Illusionary
MarkyDMan
Gen
Vago
OneDeadSlime
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
ProbablynotHax
Andeavor
Sakiara
LoD
Copperlou
MjrGlory
LordRemington
Kevin92
embercoral
Frostmoon
Xaesheir
Mudo
TheBuzzard
TyrannoFan
Icedmask
Vektrix
Tyranidking
Arkanay
SuperLoki
39 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

11 Reasons why Spore Fame is NOT all that great - Page 5 Empty Re: 11 Reasons why Spore Fame is NOT all that great

Post by Sakiara Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Descardion wrote:Superhint: I got two creatons on the front page MP, and I only have 7 so far. Wink
Um grats?.... It's the MPN. If you have enough people you know, subscribers, comment around, and some other factors, then you can get anything on the MPN.

I don't personally care about it, or look what's on it.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

11 Reasons why Spore Fame is NOT all that great - Page 5 Empty Re: 11 Reasons why Spore Fame is NOT all that great

Post by Andeavor Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 pm

bmpalmann wrote:NOTE: As a group of people i tend to get most of my comments from the UBD creators
I have a few usual suspects that leave comments as many, many noobs. >_<
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:27 am

Spore fame is not my thing. I just create for fun! I know some people get tons of complains about creations and whine about it too. If you ask me they are just a bunch of morons. I'm not sure if I ever recived one once myself.
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by Descardion Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:48 am

Sakiara wrote:
Descardion wrote:Superhint: I got two creatons on the front page MP, and I only have 7 so far. Wink
Um grats?.... It's the MPN. If you have enough people you know, subscribers, comment around, and some other factors, then you can get anything on the MPN.

I don't personally care about it, or look what's on it.
I don't care about the MPN either. Trust me, I'm not bragging. I'm just using it as an example.

Since I don't really feel like playing this "game", I guess I'll just come out and say it. My new Spore name is Impious_Iron. If you're a fan or just curious, or if you even care, roll by my sporepage. I'm not advertising or anything, I just though some people might like to know. I was granted asylum here, after all. There's not much else I can do in return except for keeping people posted.

Sorry for coming across as an ass.
Descardion
Descardion
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Impious_Iron
Location : "'Welcome to my parlor' said the Spider to the Fly..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 pm

I love Spore fame and it's the best thing ever with no drawbacks only positives.
Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Didzo wrote:I love Spore fame and it's the best thing ever with no drawbacks only positives.
And you are...? Hunf
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Didzo wrote:I love Spore fame and it's the best thing ever with no drawbacks only positives.

Are you sure about that? Hunf
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Except the major difference between spore fame and real fame is the ability to carry that fame to something else. Musician can become actors, actors can become authors. Spore fame ends at spore.

Not really a negative i suppose though
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Andeavor wrote:
And you are...? Hunf

I am Didzo.

Hunf

I am cool enough to wear my collars popped and my sunglasses at night.

Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Didzo wrote:
I am cool enough to wear my collars popped and my sunglasses at night.

But so do guys you see on "To catch a predator".
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Didzo, Schmizo. I have yet to see proof of your existence.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Lol.... I do believe he was joking. Let up on the seriousness.

Also, based on my own experience, Spore creating leads to experience in the design of one game, even if it's entirely gameplay and not development. This creates courage to actually edit other games and do designs in them, as well as breaking limits. And in the end, it's all artistic, designing, etc. Which is good in game designs, and ultimately, game development.

Can't wait to get started on attempting making a game.

Buuuuuttttt, that's not related to Spore FAME, more how it can assist.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:54 am

I am your biggest fangirl!

Also, using flipped knurldowns will land you scholarships at prestigious universities so get it right...
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by Dormin Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:04 am

Nice reasons. Thumbs Up So very true.

I've been working on a game....and it's gone pretty well. I can build stuff with no problem.
Dormin
Dormin
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Possum95

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:57 am

world_piece wrote:Also, using flipped knurldowns will land you scholarships at prestigious universities so get it right...
Plus, they're super manly.

You can get a ton of chicks if you've got enough knurls.
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Reason 12: You overshadow many other good creators

Perhaps?
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Trickatel wrote:Reason 12: You overshadow many other good creators

Perhaps?

Doesn't really apply anymore. Most of the big creators have stopped creating. I've seen the MPN recently. and it now mostly consisted of relatively unknown creators (not bad creators, just not well known).
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:12 am

Ah yes. That would have been a good one, however like Remi says, it doesn't apply as much anymore, unfortunately, however it's still true.

Also, in the eyes of an egotistical kid, overshadowing others might be exactly what he wants. To a respectable creator, they wouldn't want this, hence where this thread's purpose comes in place.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 am

I'm kinda glad I'm not known well on Spore xD

When I create (which is not a lot now because, lets face it, I suck) I do it for teh 1337 5u85. But in all seriousness, I do it for fun. I try and build what I see in my mind on spore, and others can shove their *cough* up their *cough* if they don't like it.

If I miraculously became famous, I would see how infamous I could get by telling people how annoying they are xD I would love a stalker, just so I can make his/her life a misery by retaliating.
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew980 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:41 am

Even having 200 subs is annoying for me. I don't obviously get the things you guys get, but I get all sorts of lovely comments like. "DREW MAKE THIS PLOX KTINKX LAVE YA BAI" or "DREW Y U NO MAKE HUMANOIDS ARE YOU DEAD?! DREW IS DEAD D:<"...

I am not here to gloat over retarded comments, I am just saying I don't even approve of all my comments anymore..
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:46 am

I have 307 subs and to be honest i hear from about 3 of them regular. Sometimes i get uprated and commented on but most of the time i don't. A lot of my subs aren't active anymore.
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:26 am

@Shadow: No worries, I'm one of those active subs and shall always be one to ya just as you are to me. ^^

It's nice that I have 85 subs OR at least that's what I used to have. When I checked this morning, I saw that I had 84 subs. Not that I don't mind or anything but I really hate it when people subscribe and then unsubscribe me just for fun! >_
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:06 am

51 subs ftw Cool
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikyudoo Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:19 am

I think i've 317 or something else...

Rikyudoo
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : ExcalIbur!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by WoityuizE Sun May 29, 2011 1:16 am

Very Happy I'm glad not to get all to much attention, I like a slow creation process, and I'm afraid, popular creators really don't have that luxury..?
I've 102 awesome subs and like 7 or so of them actually write on my stuff. I'm not in for the fame - tho I'd like for more people to play my adventures xD I got a feature this one time, and people really wrote me - on that particular creation - seriously feature is overrated O.o'! And what's with that "Most Popular New"? Geez some of those creations are dumb xD
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : WoityuizE

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/WoityuizE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next