EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your Dreams

+39
Red-Indigo
Greyskull
Damnagoras
Pikachu
die876
Blaze
Dormin
Didzo
Hutch
UltimateZob
Iridescence
TyrannoFan
stgermaine
Zaroas
world_piece
PirateNori
jellyman12
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
SuperLoki
Descardion
Vektrix
Shardna
bmpalmann
MarkyDMan
Illusionary
Sakiara
Arkanay
Shadow
Aletrius
Trick
sjhorm
Lumorei
LordRemington
Xaesheir
OneDeadSlime
Kevin92
Vereor
Tyranidking
Andeavor
43 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In your Dreams - Page 8 Empty Re: In your Dreams

Post by Didzo Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:16 am

Vektrix wrote:I don't have the sense that I have dreamt for several months now.

You have.

You just don't remember.

Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:47 am

What annoys me is when I finally have an interesting dream and I remember it, if something distracts me, even for a moment, I'll forget it. Maybe thats just me, but that happens alot to me.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 am

TheHiveMind wrote:
Blaze wrote:@Hive: Can you go one day without thinknig about Halo?

No. It has killed my mind. but Its better than TYRANIDS RAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!Q!!*^*^!&$%^U$!!!!!!!!!!! RYEULESZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUR!!!!!!

Spamming much?

Anyways, same here Remi. I'll start telling my friend about n amazing dream I had, then he'll say hey look a quarter. I'd be like um ok. Then I'd completly forget what I was about to say.
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:58 pm

I had a dream, I was walking in white endless room room..... it was frustrating to say the least..........
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by die876 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 pm

two nights ago i dreamt a very random dream i saw minecraft graphics right and dug through a hole to find a minecart and track suspended over a deep chasm and got in it, it ran down to an underground city then.

[vision change into anime i am now looking at stuff in 3rd person]

main character is gintoki from gintama( i was like wtf) then the underground city was just one big room with a bathroom and kitchen behind shutter doors and had a japanese feel with decent lighting. some people come to gintoki panicking saying someone turned loads of people into zombies then gintoki tuned each one back by hitting them with a pillow.
Gintoki then sleeps then wakes up and goes to wash in the bathroom but leaves the shutter open and sees someone in a mouse/wolf thingy costume with his head through the mouth carrying a bomb through the mirror then i woke up
die876
die876
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : die876

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Last night, I had a dream that I was at an oil tower at night. There were even bats screeching, which I had never heard before in my life.

What could it mean...
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Ghost wrote: There were even bats screeching, which I had never heard before in my life.

How many things in your dreams would you actually see in your dreams, would you actually see in real life? I've dreamed of purple flying hippos, but i'm pretty sure I wont see those in real life
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

LordRemington wrote:
Ghost wrote: There were even bats screeching, which I had never heard before in my life.

How many things in your dreams would you actually see in your dreams, would you actually see in real life? I've dreamed of purple flying hippos, but i'm pretty sure I wont see those in real life

We actually created a classroom 'meme' last year about pirating purple flying hippos. It went on all year.
It would go like "Nefertiti was kidnapped by purple flying hippo pirates, not killed."
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 am

I dreamed someone stole my kill... but I was playing Pikmin. 1. it's only 1 player. HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN!
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Stitch1200

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnagoras Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 am

I had this semi-nightmare last night. By which I mean it was pretty scary, but it wasn't that bad.

It was me and my big brother. We were playing some kind of game... but we were actually there. It was like reality, but we knew it was a game, and it had a game structure in it, so to speak.

The main part of this game took place in a haunted house where you had to solve puzzles and stuff. But at the beginning you had to get there, getting past a number of obstacles, riding a quad bike. One of the obstacles involved getting up a short, icy slope. You needed to have enough speed, but it was tricky since you had evade some weird people in tattered coats.
I don't remember the other obstacles.

I remember being inside the house at one point. It was really dark and really creepy. I wasn't there for a long time, because for some reason, my brother and I decided to start over... This time, after having getting past the icy slope, we took a break before attempting the next obstacles.

I remember that scene quite well: The road ahead of us, the icy wind in the naked trees, the haunted house on a hill further ahead, the thunder rumbling, and lightning flashing. Quite a classic really.
Not far ahead of us, a pretty small, green dinosaur-looking creature appeared from nowhere of out the bushes beside the road and caught a rabbit. With it in it's jaws, it kept running into the forest in the other side of the road.
I thought to myself: "My God, what if one ambushes me as I ride my bike?"
Apparently there was no risk of it ambushing us where we were sitting, only at that very spot it had appeared. ( = A "danger zone" in the game!)

As a fat mouse grabbed a bug by my feet and ate it, my brother started telling me, in a spooky voice, a story of what that dinosaur thing was. I don't remember the story, but apparently they where called derivatives. (Yeah, I don't like math Laughing )

Altogether, the game scared the crap out of me, especially the derivatives, so we quit. The end.

That's another thing: I'm often able to pause the nightmare and quit if it turns out bad.
Falling down a cliff, because I was clumsy and slipped? No problem! Just restart from the last save!
About to get eaten by a monster? I just open up the menu!
Earth about to be destroyed? Not if I quit the dream and wake up!

Really convenient! Smile

However, this never works in the dreams where I turn blind. Where it's so very very important that I see, but the harder I try to see, the darker my vision gets until I don't see a thing. I hate when the thing I have to see is a naked girl Sad

Dreams are really fun when you know it's a dream, and realize you can do anything because it's your dream. Like flying.
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 am

I dreamt Lumorei changed her nickname to Humorei. awesome
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:34 am

Arkanay wrote:I dreamt Lumorei changed her nickname to Humorei. awesome

LOL. Laughing
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescence Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:46 pm

sjhorm wrote:
LordRemington wrote:

We actually created a classroom 'meme' last year about pirating purple flying hippos. It went on all year.
It would go like "Nefertiti was kidnapped by purple flying hippo pirates, not killed."
We make classroom memes all the time for some reason. No one knows it, but that's what they are.

And there's one kid who is like the 4chan of all of it. He makes a lot of them.

But on topic, I have not had a dream that I can remember in quite a while, as usual.
Iridescence
Iridescence
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : banzaibill96

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed I was in a chili eating contest. Except it was one of those sort of things where you take a bit, look away and then the bowl was full again. So I was engorging myself on a near endless amount of chili... There was nothing else to that part of the dream.

I had other parts to my dreams and remember them this morning, but like with most dreams, the second something else distracted me, I completely forgot what happened in the dream. I can only remember the chili eating bit.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 pm

I had a dream that involved Didzo....lol. I called him for a ride, but then I found someone else to pick me up. He drove a long ways and I ditched him. I felt bad Sad There was a ton of other stuff that happened, but I can't remember. I think I was in trouble though.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Your dreams involve a lot of us o.o
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:39 pm

I know!! It's crazy lol. I usually always have something or someone in my dream of the previous day/night.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 pm

My dreams very rarely invovle people I know. More often they are of strangers I remember during the day....... Weird that.

and you should have atleast given him some gas money for the trip
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:46 am

I had a dream that there was a detail part that looked like a cluster of jellybuttons.

I don't know what the point was.
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 am

I dreamt last night i was in a hospital and i was wandering around all the dying people. It was very realistic.
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stgermaine Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:31 am

Okay, so. . .

I had a dream last night that was very realistic and vivid. I was in my backyard, and i started to walk toward my front yard. I saw a strange man. He looked like a mix of my old neighbor (who is now dead) and my old pastor at my church. One of his front teeth stuck out of his mouth. He said, "Hey, how are you?" I shook his hand and responded. It was then that i noticed he was rather large, and was eating a strawberry-flavored pop-tart. He said, "So, are ya still playin' baseball?" I said, "No, I'm stickin' to hockey and basketball." He said, "Oh, thats too bad. I always loved watching your baseball games. It was right then that I realized that the man standing in front of me was God in the form of a weird old man. I knew that he was about to go away, but I couldn't think of anything i wanted to ask him. Then, my mom walked out of the garage, and he was gone.
stgermaine
stgermaine
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

I had a very unusual dream last night, which involved Eurospore..... But it is far too raunchy to say here.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 pm

So I had a dream last night that was sort of like the Harvest Moon games. I had to raise sheep and cattle. I expanded the barn and cleaned it out too. I had to make sure that they lived, or horrible things would happen. At one point I was sweeping the barn and I found out that my sheep turned into broccoli. But someone told me that if I sprayed water on them, and kept them moist they would turn back into sheep. So this humongous green spray bottle came out of the sky and sprayed them for me (This is from plants vs zombies, the zen garden part)....THE END.

Well it was very long and that is only a tiny tiny part that I can remember of it Sad
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 pm

My dreams are never that cool. I dreamed I was playing tetris......... thats all... just tetris. No weird aliens, no women, no broccoli sheep. Just Tetris
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:12 pm

I had two very strange dreams last night.

1. In my first dream, I was in school. I knew it was school due to my classmates being around me, but the building looked totally different. Suddenly a bell went and I wondered which lesson I had next. For some reason I felt dizzy, and couldn't do anything quickly. It took me 5 minutes to get out my timetable. After realizing I had to go to maths, I didn't know which room I had to go to, and ran around frantically trying to find the right room. I don't know what happened, but I ran out into a shopping centre, and met one of my old best friends.

2. In this dream I was on a road near my house, and I could see my father and Stephen Fry pushing a heavy trolley up the road. It was only then I noticed that I was pushing a trolley of my own. I eventually reached the two, and we stopped to talk (what we talked about I have forgotten). After several minutes of chatting, we pushed our trolleys all the way to our house. I asked my dad if Stephen would stay, but he said no. However, when we walked inside, Stephen was sat next to my brother, and my mother, drinking tea.

scratch
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down