EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your Dreams

+39
Red-Indigo
Greyskull
Damnagoras
Pikachu
die876
Blaze
Dormin
Didzo
Hutch
UltimateZob
Iridescence
TyrannoFan
stgermaine
Zaroas
world_piece
PirateNori
jellyman12
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
SuperLoki
Descardion
Vektrix
Shardna
bmpalmann
MarkyDMan
Illusionary
Sakiara
Arkanay
Shadow
Aletrius
Trick
sjhorm
Lumorei
LordRemington
Xaesheir
OneDeadSlime
Kevin92
Vereor
Tyranidking
Andeavor
43 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

In your Dreams - Page 10 Empty Re: In your Dreams

Post by LordRemington Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 am

I had a dream last night that I was a knight fighting a dragon, except I was doing it very poorly. At not point in the dream can I recall being in a winning position. I was just getting smack around the entire time..

I can't even be cool in my dreams. Crying or Very sad
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:12 am

Young warrior, you, unlike many, chose to fight the dragon and stand for your beliefs, regardless of your skills. You have demonstrated extreme courage and honour.
Your name shall be forged in gold in the great Hall of Kings. Salute
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:15 am

Arkanay wrote:Young warrior, you, unlike many, chose to fight the dragon and stand for your beliefs, regardless of your skills. You have demonstrated extreme courage and honour.
Your name shall be forged in gold in the great Hall of Kings.

I'd rather be alive and considered a hero than dead people say "eh, atleast he gave it a shot" Razz
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 am

But if you come alive out of that poor encounter people will throw rotting tomatoes at you. Shocked

I think we´re going off-topic now. Let us go back to the dream world. Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:57 pm

My dream last night was just... insanity.
I remember something about my blanket being red wasps that I couldn't go to sleep without.
Unsure
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Greyskull Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:36 am

Lately i have dreamed of being in terrible physical pain. I wake up and feel none but while dreaming i am in agony.
Greyskull
Greyskull

Female
Spore Name : Crazydogs123

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:47 am

I had a a lucid dream in which, for some reason, I made myself be the best beatboxer ever. I could sound like an actual drum set and carry two different synth tunes at the same time.

Although, in the dream, no one seemed to care. Mad
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:21 pm

The most recent dream I had was: I was in this house that resembled my friends house but was in the middle of a field. For some reason there were zombies, mainly consisting of my family. They bit me but wierdly, like just scraping their teeth on my wrist as if they didnt really want to bite.

The wierdest bit of it was as I was escaping I made doubly sure to pack my pet micro pig into a yellow duffle bag and pick up my yellow suitcase before getting into a yellow bi-plane to fly away.

I don't even like yellow.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 am

Well for a zombie dream, that sounds rather tame. The few times I have dreamed about zombies were terrifying.

Is a micro pig, literally a very small pig? If so, awesome.

==============================================================

Maybe its the sleep deprivation, but I seem to be having really weird but vivid dreams as I seem to be able to remember them fairly well.

Last night I had a very frustrating dream. I was in a field, but things kept happening that would prevent me from progressing forwards, such as the ground beneath me would keep falling out. I would try to mentally force the ground to come back, but every time it would just fall away again. Every time I try to control a dream it always does everything in its power to annoy me.

I wish I could go back to my old dreams of random but funny events and Mr. Panda. I haven't had a dream about Mr. Panda in a long long time. Sad
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:17 am

I had a very strange dream last night. I had a dream that I got stuck, with two other people, in this elevator thing which was "outside of time", and, while time seemed to pass inside this elevator, no time passed outside the elevator, and so anything which would have taken time outside of the elevator, such as making a phone call or connecting to the internet, was impossible.

So we were screwed. But then, eventually, the elevator opened up for no reason.
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Last night I had quite the nightmare.

Though normally when you think of nightmares, you think of ghost, ghouls and other terrors, but nope. For me, it was remembering the 20 amino acid residues and the processes or DNa and RNA metabolism.

My dream was in black and white, with flashes of pieces of paper with biochemistry questions, which I didn't know how to answer. Then it went backwards to before I was doing the exam and I was standing with a friend of mine outside my house, and he said "well good luck" then proceeded to jump and grabbed onto a rope that was next to him and swung over a bottomless abyss that for some reason surrounded my house. As he forgot to swing the rope back I had no way of getting over and didn't make it to the exam.

The dream then flashed to me seeing a Fail Grade on my student page.

I woke up in a cold sweat and I had managed to kick off my blankets and two of my pillows were at the foot of my bed. Unsure

Had I know how easy the test was going to be, I don't think I would have had such a bad nights sleep.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Aww, poor you remi, that sounds horrible!

I don't think you need anyone to tell you why you had that dream XD At least the test went well.

(oh and reading up, your question about micropigs... Kind of, they are pigs that are smaller for their breed standard. But in this sense... yes, a tiny pig awesome )

---

Haven't had much in the way of a decent dream in a long time. I know I've had dreams, but can't really remember anything about them Sad

Must get better sleep, I miss my dreams.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnagoras Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 am

I dreamed about M last night. The whole class was there, but she was the only one who had a face in the dream. We all had a nice time there in the classroom together with our teacher, on the last day before summer, but M seemed happier than anyone else. Her laughs could be heard clearer than anyone else's. Or maybe that's just how I thought it was, because I was only able to focus on her. Everyone seemed to like the sound of her laugh and her voice, but I did so more than anyone else there of course.

And that's what my dream was. I woke up with mixed feelings, all of which I've had since I learned that things might not work out between M and the guy she's met. I've started to have some hopes again about her, but all my experiences tell me such hope won't lead anywhere good. The chances of anything good coming out of it are feeling slim.

The pleasant thing about waking up was the feeling of not having to go to school. Mr Green Hooray for summer!
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:14 am

That does sound like a horrible dream Remi! But kind of interesting that it was in black and white, I never had a dream like that before.

That sounds like an interesting dream Damnagoras, especially with only one person having a face.

------
A part of a dream that I remember from last night was that I was at an amusement park. I was having extreme difficulty trying to decide if I wanted to take ice cream with me on the roller coaster or not. Hardest decision of my life. Laughing
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : ArticShock

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnagoras Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

ArticShock wrote:That sounds like an interesting dream Damnagoras, especially with only one person having a face.

Well, it's more figuratively meant really. She was the only one who I actually saw, the others I did not, but I knew they were there. You know how dreams can be.

And I would never take the chance of taking an ice-cream with me on a roller coaster.
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 am

Last night, I had a dream that I was hit in the head with a beer bottle. It was kinda scary, actually. Shocked
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 am

I had a creepy dream where I ticked a guy off, because I bumped his car. Then he chased after me, and just when he was about to get me, he tripped and I curb stomped his face.

My dream self is violent
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:29 am

My dreams are always incredibly messed up. I was in a dorm or something and there were parties 24/7 all over the place including my room. But me and a bunch of friends had a curse put on us. We turned into tiny vehicles and we looked like the ones from the movie Cars. I was the hot silver Porsche of course from that movie Razz (Well I think it was a Porsche). Then we turned into bracelets attached to one another. To lift the curse, we had to get to a certain area. Which we eventually got to. There was a ton of other things, but I don't remember them. Although I dreamed that I was telling my family about this dream. They thought I was crazy. So a dream in a dream Smile
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Sakiara wrote: So a dream in a dream In your Dreams - Page 10 76233

That can be interesting...

Last time that happened (a few nights ago), it wasn't pleasant at all. I thought I had woken up in my room and it proceeded to be a nightmare... I was able to pull myself out of it before anything really bad happened by realizing that i was still dreaming. I think I noticed that my table lamp was not in the right place, so that's what gave me the cue to bail on the dream.

I've been having nigtmares often lately.

\:
Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by WoityuizE Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:23 pm

2 nights ago I had telepathic powers, it wasn't "Epic" powers, but I was able to lift small things, that was an awesome dream, however for some reason my "gift" didn't work when trying to show off xD
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : WoityuizE

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/WoityuizE

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Been having a strange reoccuring dream lately where I go about my day as normal, except everyone I meet is faceless. Rather creepy and as its a reoccuring dream i figure it must have some relevance to something I'm feeling right now, but I have no idea how to interpret it.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vago Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:02 am

@Remi:
Some Website wrote:Faceless

To see a faceless figure or person in your dream indicates that you are still searching for your own identity and finding out who you are. Perhaps you are unsure of how to read people and their emotions. Therefore, you are expressing a desire to know and understand these people on a deeper level.
You can never really be sure with dream interpretation stuff. I'm sure if you googled around you could find something.

Sadly I don't dream much anymore. Usually when I do though they're in bits and pieces like a Cinematic Trailer, but they don't make much sense when strung together.
Vago
Vago
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Omnivex

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Vago wrote:@Remi:
Some Website wrote:Faceless

To see a faceless figure or person in your dream indicates that you are still searching for your own identity and finding out who you are. Perhaps you are unsure of how to read people and their emotions. Therefore, you are expressing a desire to know and understand these people on a deeper level.
You can never really be sure with dream interpretation stuff. I'm sure if you googled around you could find something.

Sadly I don't dream much anymore. Usually when I do though they're in bits and pieces like a Cinematic Trailer, but they don't make much sense when strung together.

Thanks for the quote. That interpretation makes sense in context of how I'm feeling at the moment, so there's a good chances thats the reason I'm having these dreams. But yes, dream interpretation can be tricky and its hard to always know exactly why we have re-occurring dreams.

Well from what little I've learned, most dreams are only a few minutes long and happen during our deepest stage of sleep, so you may be dreaming alot more than you think, but by the stage you wake up, you forget most of the dreams you had during the night.

Still though I also have those nights where I just go to sleep and then wake up without apparently dreaming a thing as well.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tufty100 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:25 am

I once had a nightmare...

One of my family was chasing me around our back garden, trying to put a spider on me. All of a sudden I noticed a hollow glass cylinder on a pedestal in the middle of the garden, just big enough for me to get into. There was an opening, so I jumped into it and the opening dissapeared, there was a grey sponge-like thing on the floor. I began to relax, but then I noticed a spider; it crawled underneath the sponge, and I jumped up and down on it trying to squash the spider. As I did so, loads and loads of spiders crawled out from underneath the sponge, and started crawling all over me. I started to scream, I screamed and screamed, until one couldn't see me for spiders. The end.

As you can see, I don't like spiders. Unsure
Tufty100
Tufty100

Female
Spore Name : Tufty100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10