EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your Dreams

+39
Red-Indigo
Greyskull
Damnagoras
Pikachu
die876
Blaze
Dormin
Didzo
Hutch
UltimateZob
Iridescence
TyrannoFan
stgermaine
Zaroas
world_piece
PirateNori
jellyman12
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
SuperLoki
Descardion
Vektrix
Shardna
bmpalmann
MarkyDMan
Illusionary
Sakiara
Arkanay
Shadow
Aletrius
Trick
sjhorm
Lumorei
LordRemington
Xaesheir
OneDeadSlime
Kevin92
Vereor
Tyranidking
Andeavor
43 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In your Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: In your Dreams

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:18 am

I never know i am dreaming until after i awake, my dreams are boring as they are simbolic. Most of the time i am a werewolf so that sucks but i never attack anyone so thats ok.
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:32 pm

I dreamt I met MetalStarTech, Vektrix and a third man, and all of them had goatees and glasses. Shocked
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:50 pm

I actually had one of those "Wtf just happened" dreams the other night.

I was at work cutting some stuff up and like i slipped and cut my finger. I went to the first aid box to get a plaster and when i turned around i was standing in the middle of some deserted street. Soo the floor started to fall away from me and i was just standing on like a little rock, trying to balance. Then i was standing on a large body of water and i was looking around like "where the hell am i?". Then i looked down and there was this massive shadow coming up through the water. I shut my eyes and then i was standing back in the middle of the street.

At one stage i screamed out, "What the f*** do you want from me, you piece of s***!" not really knowing who i was yelling at. Then something tore me legs out from under me. There was blood everywhere and then something crawled on top of me and started eating me. It felt so wrong but i kind of actually enjoyed it. I was like laughing the whole time. I was saying stuff like "Its going to take alot more then that to get rid of me you b****!" and "I always knew you were a filthy w****!" Then i woke up cause my housemate decided to play Medal of Honor with the volume turned all the way up. :s

It felt so weird but. Like what it actually would of felt like being eaten alive Shocked
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm

sounds interesting ark.

I had a dream I was driving to the university last night, 7 hours later, i was actually driving to the university Shocked I can see the future.....

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm

lol Ark. So how did you guys meet?

The "Its going to take alot more then that to get rid of me" is a classic line in a lot of movies. Have you seen any horror or suspense movies lately? And you have experience being eaten alive? Shocked

Lol Remi, cause you've never drove to the university before...weirdo Razz
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Ok, some of you have quite some disturbing dreams. That is not normal.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Who here has ever claimed to be normal Andy?
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Being not normal is one thing but having dreams where your body is torn apart and other gory things happen is borderline screwed.

I have a pretty dark mind but none of my dreams involve blood and such. They're more like a Hitchcock movie - in color.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm

i don't have bloody or gorey dreams. i either have random pointless dreams, fantasies or dream about doing mundane activities
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Sakiara wrote:lol Ark. So how did you guys meet?

In a bathroom scratch
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:30 am

Im not really sure why i have gory dreams... I just dont understand.

Most of my dreams involve death also... Yet theres no death around me? It wierd >.>.

@Saki: No i dont know what its like being eaten alive, but it was like the same feeling that i get when i eat except it was me being eaten? If that makes sense. I dont know.

And the "its going to take alot more then that to get rid of me" is from Fable i think, seeing as ive been playing it so much recently...

I dont know. My dreams are pretty hectic. I think i might keep them to myself from now on. Unsure
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:41 am

Andeavor wrote:Being not normal is one thing but having dreams where your body is torn apart and other gory things happen is borderline screwed.

Hence why they're called nightmares. Everyone has scary/gruesome dreams at some point. But some have more of them than others.

@Ark: Laughing
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 am

Gory dreams do not necessarily mean nightmares.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:58 am

Andeavor wrote:Gory dreams do not necessarily mean nightmares.

It depends what you perceive as a nightmare. Gory dreams are mostly nightmares for me.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:10 am

Yeah i would have to agree with Andy, Trick. Gory dreams are certainly different from nightmares. Gore in my mind may be sickening but its not the least bit scary.

Im still really thinking hard about this dream. I get quite a few dreams were i die in some crazy ass way but never really understand what they mean...
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:12 am

Fair do's.

I mainly get grabbed by some alien like creature, but not die, in my nightmares. It's a strange feeling Laughing
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 am

From Dreammoods:

Death

To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.

Die

To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Although such a dream may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm as it is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.

On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation. You are desperately trying to escape from the demands of your daily life.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:16 am

I've used that site before. I remember going there when I saw the Grim Reaper in one of my dreams.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 am

The desperately trying to escape the demands of my life bit sounds about right... Hmm, i think i might check this site out...

Just looked up some of the stuff. Pretty interesting. From what i gathered about the ocean part represents a calm part in my life, however the shadow signifies a part of me that im yet to discover... I think. The street part represents my life depending on what condition it was in... And seeing as it was falling apart around me, that cant be good... No

Also i couldnt find a part on being eaten, however i found a little something about bleeding. Apparently that represents that im feeling emotionally drained or something. Hmm...
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 am

Idk, I don't really believe that stuff. I've had crazy weird dreams regardless what I'm going through. Sometimes I've had similar dreams during the worst times of my life and at happy times too.

I had a lot of different dreams last night. I can't remember any of them except for one where I was heating up pasta in the microwave. That was the whole dream...
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 am

How cool would it be if we could meet in the Astral Realm? Cool

We could even make a 3vs3 EuroSpore Soccer Tournament.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:39 am

Dream analysis...

lol

I die a lot in my dreams. So much so that I don't fear death at all. The time comes for us all. The question is when? Most don't want to know.

The other day I dreamt my arm was being sawed off at the shoulder. Didn't feel any pain but felt the sensation. It felt like the resistance you get when you press a knife through semi chilled butter.
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:48 am

I usually don't remember my dreams. The one I DO remember are, um, weird. I had a dream a couple nights ago where my parents bought a huge mansion, but there were people already living in it. The next thing I know, I'm exploring the mansion with this guy that apparently owned the place. I don't know what happened in between, but it must have been weird. Anyways, we went to the basement, and I heard a laugh, and everything went dark. I pulled out a sword, and started swinging it around like crazy, but I didn't hit anything and I still heard laughing.

Yeah. My dreams are always like that I think.
Zaroas
Zaroas
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Zaroas

Back to top Go down

Post by stgermaine Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:22 pm

in my dreams, i usually experience something that i expecting to happen in the next couple of days. Sometimes, i have flat out strange dreams. My first dream that i can remember is one that i had around the age of 5. My mom and i were floating down a river of lava on a wooden raft. We were drifting toward a cave. Then i saw that in the cave, their was 5 or 6 aliens. Their was a board that they were standing around, and it was clear that they were waiting for us. I was creeped out.
stgermaine
stgermaine
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:51 pm

This morning I had a sexy dream... but when it got interesting, I woke up. Sad
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator