EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your Dreams

+39
Red-Indigo
Greyskull
Damnagoras
Pikachu
die876
Blaze
Dormin
Didzo
Hutch
UltimateZob
Iridescence
TyrannoFan
stgermaine
Zaroas
world_piece
PirateNori
jellyman12
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
SuperLoki
Descardion
Vektrix
Shardna
bmpalmann
MarkyDMan
Illusionary
Sakiara
Arkanay
Shadow
Aletrius
Trick
sjhorm
Lumorei
LordRemington
Xaesheir
OneDeadSlime
Kevin92
Vereor
Tyranidking
Andeavor
43 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In your Dreams - Page 9 Empty Re: In your Dreams

Post by UltimateZob Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 am

I had a dream that I had these gravity-altering shoes. They allowed me to alter my personal gravity as related to a surface. (So, I could walk on walls and walk on the ceiling.

And then, in my dream, I ran around in a mall, high-fiving people from the ceiling. It was fun.
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 am

sounds awesome Zob

and Trick who was it meeting Stephen Fry Razz

I had a series of weird dreams, but of most I can actually remember. One was me looking from the prospective of a farm animal. I think I was a cow, though I didn't make any noise so I can't be sure. I was grazing and, then a farmer came screaming at me, so I ran and he managed to coral me in a pen. Oddly thats where that part of the dream ends.

I had a whole set of very odd dreams, but now they are becoming hazy, as dreams more often do.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 am

I had a dream where I went to McDonalds. However, instead of nasty, greasy burgers, this McDonalds was somewhat different. It had an open kitchen and seemed to have lots of meat. Like a BBQ joint. And all of its food menu items were huge, greasy, and terrifying. I'm quite sure I ordered a more conservative menu item and got a burger the size of a dinner plate with what appeared to be a giant steak, pork chop, and burger patty inside it with some bacon, cheese, and all of the usual toppings.

I know there was more to the dream, but I only remember that weird little snippet.
Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by die876 Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:54 pm

i've got a book about dreams if anyone wants meanings to them
die876
die876
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : die876

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:02 pm

die876 wrote:i've got a book about dreams if anyone wants meanings to them

I'd find it hard to believe that it would be able to interpret every dream. Some people Like Sakibuns have some really weird dreams Razz

Could you tell me what a recurring dream of me driving around in a car with no particular destination means? Have that one alot

Last edited by LordRemington on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 am

I have a recurring dream where my pet rabbit gets cloned. Neutral
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by die876 Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:37 am

CRUD, just realised theres a tree in front of the book case sorry duds.
die876
die876
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : die876

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:44 am

My dreams seem to becoming more and more unusual lately.

Last night I had a rather vivid dream. I was in a large checker floor room. every time I tried to step on one of other tiles, it would fall away. I tried to run over them, but ended up falling into darkness. after that I ended up in what appeared to be my house, but things were....... off. The rooms looked similar, but there were odd details, weird decorations e.g creepy dolls and irregularly shaped furniture. The creepy part was how my family was acting. They had un-naturally happy expressions on there faces and walked very weird. The way they talked was no less creepy. Though they seemed to be acting really happy, there was something incredibly disturbing and almost sinister behind it. It ended when I heard an alarm clock in my dream, and woke up to hear my actual alarm clock going off. I forgot I had set it.

Not a typical dream for me.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:46 am

Rem, I think my dream redefines "strange". Stephen Fry and my dad pushing a trolley up my road? What the?!

Very creepy dream however, Rem.

Help
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 am

Trickatel wrote:Rem, I think my dream redefines "strange". Stephen Fry and my dad pushing a trolley up my road? What the?!

Very creepy dream however, Rem.

Help

Lol but your dreams a weird in a funny way Razz

That dream I had was just plain creepy.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Descardion Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:08 am

I had a fascinating and utterly disturbing lucid dream last night. Even by my standards, it was completely screwed-up.

...Guys, curb your curiousity right now. You really don't want to know what went down.
Descardion
Descardion
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Impious_Iron
Location : "'Welcome to my parlor' said the Spider to the Fly..."

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:12 am

...Which is why you shared it with us, right?
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Right I seem to have a problem now. The last couple days I seem to be acting out thoughts In my dreams, because I've noticed when I wake up, sometimes things aren't where I left them, however last night was definitely the weirdest for me.

As for the dream itself, I can remember many details, however I do remember what I was doing. I was on my laptop and There were all these weird videos and I was talking to some very unusual characters, though the videos and the people I was talking to elude my memory.

I remember I was frantically typing. Also to note, my laptop was specifically on my Left (Key thing to remember).

After that I had some other dreams, but those are irrelevant. what was weird was when I woke up. I was rudely awoken by my alarm and it was still very dark. I was really drowsy, but when I looked to my left, I saw the black shadow of what appeared to be my laptop, sitting to my left. It made me question whether my "dream" was really or not, which creeped me out. That was until, My eyes started adjusting and I discovered that it was not infact my laptop but rather, it was this.

In your Dreams - Page 9 Snapsh38

Yes that's right, its my pillow folded in a way that makes it look suspiciously similar to a laptop. I get the feeling I spent some time last night typing on my pillow

Last edited by LordRemington on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Descardion Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Remi, that is both incredibly bizzarre... And strangely quite humorous.
Descardion
Descardion
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Impious_Iron
Location : "'Welcome to my parlor' said the Spider to the Fly..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:06 pm

LordRemington wrote:Right I seem to have a problem now. The last couple days I seem to be acting out thoughts In my dreams, because I've noticed when I wake up, sometimes things aren't where I left them, however last night was definitely the weirdest for me.

Ever woke up upside down on your bed? \m/_ Lol

Or in mid air, on your descent to the floor? xD
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:15 pm

I dreamed I was wandering in the forest. I looked around and saw a group of Pikachu. I went over to them. they didn't react. I tryed to say somthing, but I realised I was a Pikachu to. we wandered through the forest for a bit. One gave me a berry and said that I was welcome to this forest and hoped I would stay. As I ate the berry we went to a House. Inside there was the Grim reaper. He Pointed at all my Friends and they died. As the last one died he told me to run, because the evil one hated pokemon. he was a HALO 3 fanboy, and was destroying everything that wasnt halo. The grim Reaper lifted his hood and it was a nerdy 13 year old. I knew it was true. then I rand away. I looked for ever and eventualy I found a town, but as I was a Pikachu, no one understood me. then the Fanboy found me. he faded away. then everything went black. I woke up on the floor, half way across my room... lol.
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Stitch1200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 pm

lol Remi. If you were typing on your pillow, that wouldn't surprise me at all Razz

My dream last night was weird. A bunch of people were at this camp thing. Kind of looked like a resort kind of thing such as in the movie Piranhas. There was something killing us off, but we had no idea what. A few guys would just all of a sudden die. Then I teleported into the sky but it was pitch black. Tons of baby dragons were running/flying towards me. I guess I was a mage or something and I encased them all at once into a huge sweet looking snowflake that was in 3D. I saved the camp. That was the end of that dream that I could remember.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 am

A couple of nights ago, I had another time travel dream. Well this time, I was some time in the future; it was either 20 years later or in the year 2025 - a 20 was involved. Anyhow, I was on a terrace looking out to the lake, similar to where I live now, but there was only a river and the evening moon kind of gave off a blue hue that covered everything in a spooky ambiance.

In the sky was some sort of a whirlwind that kept spinning around by itself until is charged down and hit a small area not too far down from where I was, but instead of destruction all it did was cause a power outage within the area of impact. This would happen more frequently all over the world.

Next to me was someone who told me that we caused this to happen in the past couple of decades and that there was a chance to stop it. At that moment I felt kind of awkward and almost prophetic.

There was more futuristic stuff to that dream involving anti-gravity shuttles, a modern stadium and a very distressed Japanese waiter, but I don't think any of that really mattered.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnagoras Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 pm

A couple of nights ago I had a very long continuous dream. Or maybe I returned to the same dream repeatedly, I don't know. But it was pretty epic in any case. Cool
Sadly I don't remember much apart from the last part. Our school was invaded by numerous soldiers intending to capture or kill all of us students. They were everywhere, and I ran. I was an important person, and had been so throughout the entire dream. It took a while of chasing before I remembered why I was so meaningful: I was a mage. Not very skilled yet, but I knew both a pushing spell and a fireball spell.
So I stopped and started defending myself, as well as a number of other students. I did not feel good about the thought of setting people on fire, so I chose to simply push the invaders back with my pushing spell. It was simpler to cast anyway.
There the dream ended.

I have recently watched all of the X-Men movies, and Disney's "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". And I've been playing Fable III. Hmm...
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 pm

I had a dream where for some reason a few people had to kill themselves, including myself, to save someone or something. To do this, there was an ultra razor sharp machine where it sliced you right through like you were made of nothing. We didn't feel pain either. So I was with this one guy and he was chopped up to his neck, and could still talk. He told me that you have to tuck in your chin so it can chop up the head real nice. I rose up my arms put then I tucked them in a bit and the machine started slicing them. That was the end of it.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Andy, I think you are psychic Shocked

Sakibuns, thats a creepy dream. Sounds like some Saw like stuff, only different in that you want to die in it. Weirdburger. I only have dreams like that very rarely and it normal ended up with me waking up in a cold sweat.

I once had a nightmare that was bad to the point when I woke up, my heart was pounding the point where it was hurting. Can't for the life of me remember what it was about, but thats probably a good thing.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Last night, I had another one of those weird episode dreams. It involved me going to the barber who looked like Gabrielle from Xena, deciding whether to go to IKEA around the corner because I was too early, but in the end was too late for anyway and my former class teacher getting angry at me for not promoting the artist school I was mysteriously attending at the time because apparently, everybody I know is too business oriented.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

I dreamt I was a Space Marine, then an Alien and then a Predator. Shocked

Was actually enjoyable to rip enemies apart as an Alien. scratch
Doing stealth kills as a Predator was fun too.

Last edited by Arkanay on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:01 am

A few months ago I dreamed I was a baby lion, and I just took my first bite of meat. It tasted so good that I grew up big and strong and I was king of all the lions. Any who opposed me was eaten.

Then I woke up and my fingers were curled, my teeth were bared, and I was snarling...at my dog Laughing
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 am

Arkanay wrote:I dreamt I was a Space Marine, then an Alien and then a Predator. Shocked

Was actually enjoyable to rip enemies apart as an Alien. scratch
Doing stealth kills as a Predator was fun too.

Sounds like my kind of dream!
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Stitch1200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down