EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

+15
LordRemington
Aieru
MarkyDMan
bmpalmann
Zellex
Tyranidking
SuperLoki
Dino589
Vektrix
flux
Shadow
Lumorei
Hawkbird2000
Icedmask
Arkanay
19 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Blaze Mon May 24, 2010 4:30 am

lol Ben I made a mobile plant many many months ago called Junga Flower. I think it's good but I could do better now
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 11 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Arkanay Mon May 24, 2010 4:32 am

Sorry, Blazed. Adding you to the OP now :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon May 24, 2010 4:41 am

lol thanks. And speaking of my Junga Flower that I made. Here's a pic of it

Can I use this or would I have to edit it? I can make it look better now since I'm more skilled now and have higher graphic settings

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 11 500480449694_lrg
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 24, 2010 4:45 am

We're only using creations specifically made for this adventure. So that exact one can't be used. Still, if you choose to edit it and perform some changes, I think should be okay.
Plus, I'm gona have to also ask you your ideas, suggestions about the story :-) 'Cuz I want everyone to be inside the adventure lore and story as much as some are.

We still need an adventure and planet name and some feedback has to be given in some already existing creations.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon May 24, 2010 4:47 am

Got it. I'll edit it my best and see what you think

Honestly, I think it's perfect so far. Excellent theme and story. I love stories that are made up. They're really fun to make
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 24, 2010 4:52 am

The initial story idea was actually given by me, based in the game Unreal. Then I gave some extra ideas aswell. Then people started giving opinions, suggestions and we've got what you can see now.

If this thing works out fine, we could come up with some series even Wink But let's focus on this one just now :-P I've got faith in everyone that it's gona be a good job ;-P
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon May 24, 2010 5:46 am

Here's my 1st plant(edited off my Junga Flower)

Trektalabis-(Trek-tal-abyss) This monstrous plant gulps down anything crossing it's path. It lures it's prey in by using the tentacles on it's face. When the prey is close enough, the tentacles grab it and bring it in to the mouth, where the prey is devoured in seconds.

Height:13 feet 6 inches on average
Length: About 6 feet or more
Weight: An estimated 459 pounds.
Name Meaning: Tentacle Face
Diet: rodents, small birds, and insects

So is this one good?

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 11 500595038153_lrg

Last edited by Blaze on Mon May 24, 2010 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 am

I'm glad with it. Adding to the sporecast. You mentioned there its diet. Rodents, small birds and insects should be okay'ish.. but not frogs nor snakes, it's too specific for the universe it belongs to. There are no frogs nor snakes in the planet. (We still need a name for the planet, btw)

Make some non-dangerous plants aswell. Maybe some mobile ones but just to get more sun, nutrients, etc.

Good job.

Planet name suggestions:

- Numai
- Valohra
- Ayedra
- Zaro
- Daltruhis
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon May 24, 2010 7:49 am

Mk. Snakes and frogs taken off

I'll do another later. How many should I make?

Also, I like the name Ayedra
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 24, 2010 7:49 am

Perhaps 2 or 3 more, "friendly" like. Like just some weird wicked plants that don't harm anyone :-b
They don't all have to be mobile. You can make some that we'll just "stuck" in the place.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 am

Ayedra Thumbs Up
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 24, 2010 8:47 am

Ayedra it is, until said otherwise.

I couldn't help thinking of a part 2 for this adventure:
- How about something that you escape in the space craft, you're chased by a few Vorpacsis fighters but are able to escape into hyper-space... Some time later, you end up in an independent system, where's there's a multi-alien city, with lots going on, commerce, mining, gang wars, etc. You land on the planet (you ran out of gas and since you're on a vorpacsis craft, this is kinda raising some suspicions) and you venture into the town, pretending to be a low-life, working here and there, trying to get some money and stay low. Also, because you're a prisoner and if your whereabouts are found, people might come for you. Perhaps the Vorpacsis could pop in towards mission end, as they have followed you.

Just some idea :-P We should really focus on this part now but I couldn't help thinking and wanted to share :b
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Mon May 24, 2010 8:51 am

Got it Ark. Woot Planet Ayedra
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Mon May 24, 2010 9:21 am

I also have some names for the planet. It's just that I couldn't get the internet to work for a while. Most of them are just unused creature names I wrote down on my flight back home.

-Atreyu -Torest -Betrala -Ihasa -Xanadu -Argenti -Vicross -Teraxi -Ambas -Amidin -Sador -Taemynx -Katamir -Vintalu -Dryadi
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 24, 2010 10:34 am

These are to be around the wreckage and such. Because when you go into forest and natives, health and energy will be under the form of fruits and alike.

Med Kit
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 11 500595142635_lrg

Energy Pack
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 11 500595220615_lrg
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Tue May 25, 2010 12:37 am

Atreyu, isn't that a metal band? Razz

Nice details Arkanay, great work on them Thumbs Up
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Tue May 25, 2010 12:42 am

Idk. If it is, I've never heard of them before.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue May 25, 2010 1:14 am

Icedmask wrote:Atreyu, isn't that a metal band? Razz

Nice details Arkanay, great work on them Thumbs Up

Indeed it is IcedMask.... indeed it is.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 25, 2010 3:15 am

We´ll need some one to do Fruits that will give health and energy. Some little fruit tree or something.

Actually, we can just use the fruits given already, and just disguise them, being health and that.

The planet name is Ayedra :-) Some people liked it and nobody opposed. Just need a name for the adventure now.

Any ideas or suggestions, regarding anything about this adventure, are always welcome.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Tue May 25, 2010 3:19 am

'The Convicted Hero'? It's a prisoner who helps out a tribe fight invaders. So they're a heroic prisoner Smile
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 25, 2010 3:21 am

Marky, it´s a bit more than that :-P It´s a prisoner who actually saves an entire race and planet from an invading dangerous pew-pew species :-P

Hehe, well, let´s keep hearing name suggestions. Nothing occurs to me at the moment.

Btw, how´s the new coloring for the crafts coming along?
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Tue May 25, 2010 3:25 am

An Idea for another part of the series:

Maybe we could put a moon in orbit of Ayedra. Maybe that's where one of the Daemon's bases are located at. After this adventure is done, it could be a sequel. You could destroy that base as an act of revenge! :grox:
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Tue May 25, 2010 3:25 am

Ben's released the new colour scheme for me, so I just need to make the mothership, recolour the other two, then I'm done!
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 25, 2010 3:26 am

Looking foward to see them! =D

Ps: Remember the creations to be used in this adventure are all being added to the sporecast. You have a link to it in the OP.

When we start putting the adventure together, we can use a person to do so. Then that person shares what he/she changed (without uploading) here on the forum so others can see and complete eachothers work that way. When all have seen and accepted, then we can think about sharing it :-P

Also, the acts description is in the OP. Feel free to continue them. (They´re just ideas and a start point for the real act description, but still need ppl to do them) I´ve already done the first 3 and since nobody opposed, I think they´re good enough.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue May 25, 2010 3:35 am

The full scale ship is now complete, here it is in GA. I'll probably edit the colours later on
I've got the first part of the wreckage done, which i'll post when the other 2 pieces are completed Smile

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 11 Shipcompleted
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next