EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::IMP::. (International Music Project) *Check OP for instruments needed*

+4
Xaesheir
Trick
Aletrius
MarkyDMan
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

.::IMP::. (International Music Project) *Check OP for instruments needed* - Page 4 Empty Re: .::IMP::. (International Music Project) *Check OP for instruments needed*

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:38 am

Okay ^^
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

.::IMP::. (International Music Project) *Check OP for instruments needed* - Page 4 Empty Re: .::IMP::. (International Music Project) *Check OP for instruments needed*

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:33 am

Sooo.... drummer and saxophonist hey? Then we can start making progress
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:37 am

Are you very good at piano? Because the bit on violin is going to be replaced by the piano.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:39 am

I'm alright. As long as it isn't insanely difficult I should be able to do it. One other thing, we need a speed, so we can synch metronomes. How fast in bpm?
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:48 am

I dunno Laughing
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 am

Say, 120? Try that out on an online metronome and tell me what you think
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 am

MarkyDMan wrote:Say, 120? Try that out on an online metronome and tell me what you think

Around 70 if you want one beat per bar of music.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:38 am

So it's pretty fast?
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 am

It depends what beat you want. My dad (a big fan of FSB) knows a lot about music, so when he come's home from his business trip in Germany I'll ask him about the tempo of the song, and much more Wink For now, we'll discuss about what we want it to sound like, who's playing what, and whatever else we want to talk about Razz
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:42 am

Agreed. Also, see if your dad get get hold of a score or something we can scan and work on. I can write my part up once I see the score
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:44 am

He sponsored FSB's latest band, and now our family and the band are close friends Smile So I'll ask him to ask the band itself. We will have sheets my friend. By the way, for now just improvise and play along with the track, listen to it several times a day, so we get a feel of it Wink
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:46 am

Agreed. Then once we get the music I can try and put a part to it. I can scan my part and send it to you for approval
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:48 am

Yep, that'll be good. Btw, put the song video in the 'Current Video' projects, quote me where I say why we're doing it and also post a list of who's doing what. That should attract more people Wink Sorry if I sound demanding Embarassed
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:50 am

No, don't worry. It's fine Smile Editing now
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:10 am

Edited. Look alright to you?
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:14 am

Brilliant, well done Very Happy
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 am

Surprised 7 pages already! Duuuudeeee..... my post count has rocketed Very Happy But yes, when does your dad return from Germany
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:20 am

Today, at midnight. So I'll ask him tommorow night, before I leave on a trip.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:21 am

Good idea ^^ Then we can concentrate on our parts while we find the remaining players needed
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:16 am

Yo! Trick! Got any news for me regarding parts? Remember, we need some more instruments
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Bump Very Happy
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm

OHAI! So yah, you asked your dad yet?
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Nope, because he just went out Wink
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Facepalm
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm

MarkyDMan wrote: Facepalm

Hunf I came back from a two day trip last night at 12:00 PM. I woke up at 11:30 AM today, and you expect me to immediately walk up to my dad and start talking about the project. I have a life you know.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next