EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of an Era, EuroSpore is evolving......

3 posters

Go down

End of an Era, EuroSpore is evolving...... Empty End of an Era, EuroSpore is evolving......

Post by Vektrix Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:26 am

Hello dear EuroSporeans,

I, Vektrix, am sad to announce that EuroSpore is winding down. There are several reasons for this, including a lack of activity, few new members and that the domain will not be renewed this year. There are other reasons relating to fourumotion itself, but shall not bore with those. However, EuroSpore itself will remain open indefinitely, but will be closed to new members from this evening.

This may sound like the end of EuroSpore and this fine community, but it is not. Although it will not continue with me as your Leader, it will continue in a different location, under the capable leadership of Andeavor. Marky will be ably helping him to adminster the new forum, which is very mush the next step in the development of EuroSpore. I will also be there, but merely as a Moderator at this stage, other members of the EuroSpore moderation team will continue their roles over there as well.

Therefore, on behalf of Andy and Marky and the rest of the team we cordially invite you to join us on Life and Games to continue our friendships, communications and hopefully we can attract more non-Spore friends to join us.

On a personal note, I am proud to say that after almost 3 years at the helm of this ship (2 of which on this forum) that I consider many of you friends, and I can also say how much of a thrill it has been to be considered a good leader of this place. Although it has not been the smoothest ride this entire time, I hope that the ride continue on the new, and improved, forum.... so see you all on LAG.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

End of an Era, EuroSpore is evolving...... Empty Re: End of an Era, EuroSpore is evolving......

Post by Drew980 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 am

The old horse had a good run.
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

End of an Era, EuroSpore is evolving...... Empty Re: End of an Era, EuroSpore is evolving......

Post by DinoRexCM Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 am

All good things must come to an end, I suppose. Europore had a good run.
DinoRexCM
DinoRexCM

Male
Spore Name : DinoRexCM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down