EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day - A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse - Page 2 Empty Song for The Day

Post by MetalStarTech Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 pm

itresting fact R Kelly wrote tis song in memery of his mom Now as u ajust your clocks Starting tomorow I will be picking Tracks Albums Artists that my Late sister Louise (whos birthday was 5th of nov) listend to and some had influence on me others not so

As too say of wed were u take over in Members Choice thats still in play as are all the rest hope u enjoy the next week

Smile

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse - Page 2 Empty Top 10 & Whats New

Post by MetalStarTech Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:15 am

1New in Blame X Factor

2 New in

6 i may hate this show However they do have good live acts

7 shoot this duck

9 get this boyband Spore out

i refuse to post the new Peter Andre
15 New

35 New

37 New

40 New

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse - Page 2 Empty Song for The Day

Post by MetalStarTech Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:19 pm

ok I am kicking off the week that is dedicated to my Late Sisster with one of her fave bands when she was a teen enjoy

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse - Page 2 Empty Monday Night Live and in yout Face - Bruce Springsteen

Post by MetalStarTech Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 am

well i gues i beter say louise my sisster had a drastic influence over me music wise and tonight im going to let u in on somthing she took me to a lot of concerts and boy thats a lot witch is cool as i have to pick a artists live
and it is her all time fave atrist who she had seen everytime he came around but never took me the first one is a track that sum'd her up

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 am

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse - Page 2 Empty Tuesday Album Review - Pink- Funhouse

Post by MetalStarTech Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:29 am

ok tonight i review a album my siss loved and was the last artist and tour she ever saw apt in its name
Funhouse by Pink

1 this song to me was her from the get go

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:44 am

I know most people will ask y pick MJ well its a mater of Louise took me to three MJ concerts and though I hate admiting it Jackson was a big influence
and he was the first artist my siss took me to see live witch i would eventualy see 3 times in all
and this was her fave song by him

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day - A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2