EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.

Go down

Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Empty Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.

Post by Damnagoras Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 pm

News:

Banner!

Would you like to be a beta tester of future episodes? It means you'll be able to play them before anybody else, and help me improve them before official release. If you're interested, please PM me or post in this thread.

I have started working on the props for part 2. It's just a matter of time before I'll start creating the adventure itself.

Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Ancestralspiritbanner

This is my new adventure series. It's probably my most ambitious project yet, and so I seek to get it more attention from various players. I wish to dedicate this thread to the series, hopefully attracting more people to play it.

Sporecast available here.

Plot:
Around 16'000 years ago, there was a large, maginificent superpower: The Dera empire, a knightly race with incredible natural fighting skills. Sworn enemies of the Grox and the Grox Alliance - a coalition of groxist empires - they made themselves legendary for their valor and heroism in their fight against the expanding dark reign threatening the order of the galaxy.

But overwhelmed by the superior numbers of the enemy, the Dera empire was destroyed. Ereased from history by the Grox Alliance. A long campaign was undertaken by the Alliance to eradicate every single Dera in the galaxy. It seemed like they succeeded. There was no official sign of living Dera during the coming 16'000 years.

Not before now, when the Kernavoris empire, through long research and exploration, seem to have found a sign. They see it as their duty to uplift the undeveloped Dera living on the surface of the planet the Kernavoris has named "Ikriom Te" - "The First Sighting". They must proceed carefully, in order not to frighten the far from space-faring Dera. They need you, a skilled captain, to beam down and make first contact.

What neither you or the Kernavoris know however, is that there are others hwo have made the same discoveries. Others, who are not very happy with the idea of the Dera not being fully extincted 16'000 years ago.

More remains of the past than anyone could ever have imagined.

Following post contains links to all episodes released.

The Prologue

"You have been contacted by the Kernavoris empire, who believe you can aid them in something they say is very important.
But for some reason, they require that you first learn the history of a long fallen empire..."

In the prologue you learn the history of the Dera Empire, and see it's downfall around 16000 years ago. It also gives you a hint to what your mission will be in part 1 of the series.
(Note: All buildings are made by Pezzalis, an awesome building creator. Feel free to check out his thread: Ultimate Creation Request Thread.)

Reviews:

Adventure Testers Club II: 18/20 Reviewed by Darkhole54321. "In my book, this sits near a Parkaboy adventure." -- "This is one of the best adventures I have ever played." -- "This is an awesome story, and draws suspence at every turn."

"Remypas Worthy Missions" Sporecast: Worthy! Reviewed by Slyth33. "It looks like it's a setup for a great series!"

Arbiter's Grounds Rating Center: 5/5 Reviewed by Nittles. "The story was very awesome." -- "My jaw literally dropped..." -- "The opening scene on the cliff was amazing."

Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Spore20100719151537Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Spore20100720132630Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Spore20100719150631Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Spore20100721000951

I've also made a trailer for the prologue. Considering it was pretty much my first time using Windows Movie Maker, I think it came out pretty good.

Part 1

"The Kernavoris empire have discovered what remains of the Dera species, on the planet Ikriom Te. They need you to make first contact with the now undeveloped Dera, who knows nothing of their past."

Reviews:

"Remypas Worthy Missions" Sporecast: Worthy! Reviewed by Slyth33. "Great use of effects and vehicles to make a very believable scene." -- "The story is very interesting so far." -- "I really liked the scene of the planet from the spaceship's windows."

Adventure Testers Club III: 20/20 Reviewed by Darkhole54321. "Plots and twists every act and a dramatic ending." -- "The storyline to it is actually pretty unique." -- "Keep improving and you could become well known." -- "I don't just give perfect ratings because I want to."

Arbiter's Grounds Rating Center: 4.5/5 Reviewed by CrazyShyness. "All in all, the adventure was well done." -- "It was a nice intro mission" -- "No plot holes or grammar issues."

Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Ancestralspiritpart1Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Spore20100809133316Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Spore20100829205229Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Spore20100829205423

Last edited by Damnagoras on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras

Back to top Go down

Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   Empty Re: Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.

Post by Damnagoras Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Sporecast available here.

(Images are clicky)

Ancestral Spirit - Prologue:

Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   500626249917

Ancestral Spirit - Part 1

Ancestral Spirit - A warrior reborn.   500649922923
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male