EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Adventure War(EAW) Lite, a branch of EAW Prime

4 posters

Go down

Epic Adventure War(EAW) Lite, a branch of EAW Prime Empty Epic Adventure War(EAW) Lite, a branch of EAW Prime

Post by Lord_Lonestar Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:44 pm

)Epic Adventure War(EAW) Lite, a branch of EAW Prime EAW_Logo_PNG

Link to EAW-Lite

Link to EAW Prime

The EAW Trailer

Trailer by Zander6

The Idea:
"In the Spore Galaxy, a war rages. Two sides have been formed by races with similar philosophies and morals. One is the Peacekeepers, the other the Warlords. The Peacekeepers consider themselves protectors of the galaxy, they feel that every species should be given the chance to grow and enter the galactic community. The Warlords think that only the strong should survive, and wish to exterminate all weak races. In addition, there are many neutral races, and the Grox, so enormous wars are commonplace, sometimes even . . . EPIC WARS."

So Epic Adventure War is a group where you make a race (such as my Zaretian species), join a faction (either Peacekeeper (the good guys), Warlords (the bad guys) or the Neutrals (the neutral guys)).
Epic Adventure War is a fun community full of nice people that are also good creators.
I myself have been apart of EAW since it began I even lead it for several months until I was deemed unworthy of leading it and control over it was given to the extremely nice Stryfe89
But over the time of myself leading it we have raised the standards from higher quality race descriptions to higher quality creations, so for the lesser talented the EAW-Lite branch was created by Aurikine for anyone.
If you become good enough at adventures and creations in general you may be lifted up into EAW Prime (the main branch) where all the high class are (or if you're already good enough you may already be able to join up into EAW prime)
So yes join EAW-Lite today and some day you'll be good enough to join EAW-Prime with all the cool people.
Lord_Lonestar
Lord_Lonestar
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : LoneStar45

Back to top Go down

Epic Adventure War(EAW) Lite, a branch of EAW Prime Empty Re: Epic Adventure War(EAW) Lite, a branch of EAW Prime

Post by Drew980 Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 pm

This place is cool, I have been with them for several months now. Smile
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Epic Adventure War(EAW) Lite, a branch of EAW Prime Empty Re: Epic Adventure War(EAW) Lite, a branch of EAW Prime

Post by sjhorm Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:39 pm

now Jat can stalk me for not making his adventure through Eurospore.
uh oh
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew980 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 am

Lol.
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:45 am

This sound familiar. Cant really think why but? Razz
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down