EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Balcony Kisses Seal Royal Wedding

5 posters

Go down

NEWS: Balcony Kisses Seal Royal Wedding Empty NEWS: Balcony Kisses Seal Royal Wedding

Post by Vektrix Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 am

NEWS: Balcony Kisses Seal Royal Wedding _52412081_011859757-1

Prince William and Kate Middleton have kissed twice on the balcony of Buckingham Palace after their wedding service in Westminster Abbey.

They were cheered by thousands of well-wishers who gathered outside the palace, as RAF planes flew past in honour of the new royal couple.

Some 1,900 guests watched the couple exchange their vows in the abbey, with many millions watching at home.

The bride will now be known as the Duchess of Cambridge.

The Queen is hosting a buffet reception at the palace for 650 guests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13229961
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Balcony Kisses Seal Royal Wedding Empty Re: NEWS: Balcony Kisses Seal Royal Wedding

Post by Andeavor Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:01 am

I must say, they were so cute and sexy when they did that after crowd kept chanting "Kiss, kiss, kiss, ..." I wish he would've just grabbed her and kissed her a bit more passionately. Now that would have made the crowd go wild.

But then again, they're British.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Balcony Kisses Seal Royal Wedding Empty Re: NEWS: Balcony Kisses Seal Royal Wedding

Post by LordRemington Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 am

Well thats nice. Would have been a great day for burglars though. I saw glimps of the royal wedding when I would walk into the living room and from what I saw it appeared every policeman in england was here.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:54 am

Andeavor wrote:I must say, they were so cute and sexy when they did that after crowd kept chanting "Kiss, kiss, kiss, ..." I wish he would've just grabbed her and kissed her a bit more passionately. Now that would have made the crowd go wild.

But then again, they're British.

:d
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:11 am

The second one was more 'in to it'.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sun May 01, 2011 11:24 pm

I read an article in today's local Sunday paper obviously written by a bitter woman who had no sense of tradition. She called the people waiting overnight at the mall mentally ill, Will was apparently wearing a fantasy uniform, Kate received a made-up title with no meaning behind it and the whole spectacle was trying to keep up the charade of the "royal theatre". Clearly, the journalist did no research whatsoever.

It's no wonder people have lost their hopes and dreams when all (good) traditions are fading away while the other side of the world is crumbling. Personally, I'm, the least enthusiastic for a wedding but in this case (and with such a lovely, bashful couple) it was needed to get back the hope and strength we need to face the evils of the world.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Mon May 02, 2011 3:10 am

Well said, Andy.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down