EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you eat that? *Viewer discretion advised*

+8
MilkAndCookies
TyrannoFan
Red-Indigo
Lord_Lonestar
Vektrix
Arkanay
bmpalmann
Andeavor
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you eat that? *Viewer discretion advised* Empty Would you eat that? *Viewer discretion advised*

Post by Andeavor Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 am

If you're an animal lover (water) and/or squeamish, do not - I repeat - DO NOT watch this.

Spoiler:
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Would you eat that? *Viewer discretion advised* Empty Re: Would you eat that? *Viewer discretion advised*

Post by bmpalmann Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:43 am

That is really really freaky Razz
And clearly not cooked xD
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Would you eat that? *Viewer discretion advised* Empty Re: Would you eat that? *Viewer discretion advised*

Post by Arkanay Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:13 am

Andeavor wrote:Would you eat that?
Jeannine, would you shampoo?
Not on your life.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:28 am

Not a chance, cook it properly first and I would. I'd prefer it to be killed a tad more humanely than death by dressing too.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Lonestar Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:29 am

I would eat that... if it wasn't you know... alive.
Lord_Lonestar
Lord_Lonestar
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : LoneStar45

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:15 am

Lonestar4 wrote:I would eat that... if it wasn't you know... alive.
By the time it's on the plate it's dead. The movement is caused by adding the soy sauce. It's the same principle when pouring salt on severed frog legs.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Lonestar Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 am

Andeavor wrote:
Lonestar4 wrote:I would eat that... if it wasn't you know... alive.
By the time it's on the plate it's dead. The movement is caused by adding the soy sauce. It's the same principle when pouring salt on severed frog legs.

Oh, then I'd totally eat this.
Lord_Lonestar
Lord_Lonestar
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : LoneStar45

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 am

Why did I not heed the VIEWER DISCRETION warning!?

That made me squeamish to see the soy sauce thing but I know it wasn't alive, so thats ok. I find the way they killed it horrible. I hate this side of asian cusine, it's like the whole shark finning industry thing too.

Thers's also those little crabs that they serve in vending machines. You are supposed to eat them whole, the only thing is, they are alive...
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 am

Errr... no, I wouldn't eat that. If it was cooked and looks crisp, yes. Just the shine to it and the smoothness and the movement cause by the soy sauce, it really makes me sick.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 am

Red-Indigo wrote:Thers's also those little crabs that they serve in vending machines. You are supposed to eat them whole, the only thing is, they are alive...
Spoiler:

I don't want to know what they drank in the end. Unsure
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 am

Well, that's just plain disturbing. The crabs are all tight and can't move, then drop-off from a considerable height and then doom is at hand. :z
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkAndCookies Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 am

I could imagine a foreign customer going: " Uh, excuse me, I believe you forgot to cook this..."
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 am

Id spend alot of money on those crabs, letting them free in the mall would be fun to watch.

I'm curious as to what the drink was too, Andeavor. Hmm... I bet it was somthing wierd and equally disturbing.

Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:04 am

I knew you'd say that, Red. Razz
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 am

Uuuhmmm
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:16 am

Red-Indigo wrote:
Thers's also those little crabs that they serve in vending machines. You are supposed to eat them whole, the only thing is, they are alive...

No, you don't eat them alive or whole. Not sure where you got that information.

---------------

I wouldn't eat the octopus. The way it's killed is inhumane. I feel that if you're going to eat something that you at the very least should give it a quick end.

Also, people have choked on the tentacles when they latch onto the inside of the throat.
Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Didzo wrote:
Red-Indigo wrote:

---------------

I wouldn't eat the octopus. The way it's killed is inhumane. I feel that if you're going to eat something that you at the very least should give it a quick end.

Also, people have choked on the tentacles when they latch onto the inside of the throat.

Someone told me about them, I thought they were a whole lot smaller than what I found out during the video. They are alive when they come out of the vending machine though. Which is a bit too fresh for my liking.

I really dislike the way the squids are killed, I don't see it has any purpose to the way the meal ends up. I wouldn't eat them based on that alone, even more so now I know about the tenticles. Eugh.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 am

No. I don't care about it being raw (I love sushi), but to have it moving on the plate. Even if it were dead, I don't think I could stomach it. Just the thought of it possibly being alive would be a bit too much. I don't really get the appeal of having the food still moving when eating it.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 am

Red-Indigo wrote:
Didzo wrote:

---------------

Someone told me about them, I thought they were a whole lot smaller than what I found out during the video. They are alive when they come out of the vending machine though. Which is a bit too fresh for my liking.

They are alive because smaller-sized crab is usually sold alive. It's just easier to keep fresh that way. The fact that it comes from a vending machine adds novelty and convenience to it, but nothing else.

I promise though, no one eats crab alive or whole unless if they want to choke to death or have their insides shredded by the exoskeleton.
Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 pm

No.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:55 am

I saw the title of the video and said NO. Then I looked underneath and saw 'no' Laughing

There is no way on earth that I would eat that. Somtimes we just have to push what is edible don't we?
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 am

Interesting how they make that stuff. I dunno, It might actually taste alright, but it would just be getting past the mental image of maggots crawling through it. The guy in the video didn't seem to mind it though. But his description of it being "strong" might just be his way of saying it tastes terrible.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:32 am

Strong, as in: 'I can't bear to eat this so I'll say its strong so I don't have to eat more of it.'

You know how you can somtimes taste odor? Like curries and things? Thats the major thing that's putting me off here, if you have gone fishing with maggots, imagine that smell and then put it with the word 'strong'. Yuck.

On another, kind of related, note:

http://www.edible.com/shop/

I think the Civet coffee would be great as a present to coffee drinking boss as you resign from under his employment Razz

Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:36 am

What gives that cheese its "majestic" flavour is actually the worms' poop... confused
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:43 am

Haha. That's worse, because now I can really imagine the smell being the taste. Also, they feed those things on all sorts of gross stuff and well I don't really want to think about it...
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum