EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook,twitter,MSN. Why should I join?

5 posters

Go down

Facebook,twitter,MSN. Why should I join? Empty Facebook,twitter,MSN. Why should I join?

Post by LordRemington Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:58 pm

I freely say it. I don't go on msn, I don't have a twitter account and *shock**horror* I don't have a facebook account and have never used facebook.

It's not that I have anything against these communication sites, Its just that I've never been bothered to use them.

So anyone who has a facebook, msn or twitter account, tell me, why I should Immediately go and set up an account?
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Facebook,twitter,MSN. Why should I join? Empty Re: Facebook,twitter,MSN. Why should I join?

Post by Vektrix Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Reverse....... Do not bother un less most of your family are on any of them.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Facebook,twitter,MSN. Why should I join? Empty Re: Facebook,twitter,MSN. Why should I join?

Post by Red-Indigo Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:20 pm

I have never used twitter either.

I used facebook for a short amount of time but closed it due to the fact there was little point, I keep good communication with my friends anyway.

MSN I used to go on all the time around the age of 14-15. I guess it's good if you want to talk to friends but have to stay in for some silly reason. I still use that very very occasionaly, to keep contact with some good friends that have moved away from the area. Out of those 3 this is the one I would encourage you to get the most, as it is probably the most useful.

So, I'd say if you like to show off how many 'friends' you've got and generally show off all your pics and such like facebook is good. It is really handy if you want to keep in contact with friends further away. Personally I don't like some of the silly aspects to it, especially the way some people get so obsessed over it Wink

Twitter I can't pass judgement on, not having used it.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:49 pm

The only thing I use is MSN because of the convenient chat opportunities. I do have a facebook profile but only so I can look and laugh at other people's profiles and photos and I won't even go near Twitter - what a moronic way to create a stalker network.

I also have an old myspace profile but I can't delete it because I forgot the password for the email address. D:

Honestly, that self-promotion culture can sometimes really do your head in.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 am

Andeavor wrote:

Honestly, that self-promotion culture can sometimes really do your head in.

QFT

That is some of the reason I left all the 'networking' sites. Seriously, some of pictures and comments on there.... Just No.

I'm not the sort of person that wants to run in a popularity race. I like to keep in contact and say 'Hi!' but when it comes to 'Mah pictures Iz Hott' or 'I haz 6568939 friends.' It bugs me.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:20 am

I'm on all those mentioned... not a fan of any of them.

Last edited by Vektrix on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 am

Facebook,twitter,MSN. Why should I join? 129121875610219278
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:57 am

^ LMAO
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 am

lol, well thank you. Can anyone tell me one thing though. What is the deal with farmville? I know its a facebook game, but Literally hundreds of people at my old school used to play, and I here about it all the time. My frined plays it and he showed me what you do in it. It makes no sense to me, how its waiting 5 real hours waiting for your pumpkins to grow so you can harvest them and seel them fun?
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Reyes1 wrote:I freely say it. I don't go on msn, I don't have a twitter account and *shock**horror* I don't have a facebook account and have never used facebook.

Me too. I just don't see the need.

Nice pic.
Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down