EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administration Rocked by Resignation

5 posters

Go down

Administration Rocked by Resignation Empty Administration Rocked by Resignation

Post by Vektrix Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:16 am

Arkanay wrote:I would like to resign as a EuroSpore Administrator/Moderator and be set back to regular rank.

My personal life is starting to have more impact these days and will very likely continue for some time and I would like to have free room to pay attention to it and handle it properly. Furthermore, I believe I don't have much more to offer to this community in the rank I'm currently at and honestly don't think I'm needed anymore. Not because I don't trust my skill for the role (because I do), but because I think with the recent wave of less activity I feel my contribution is not needed and therefor would like to resign from the position. I'd also rather leave by these means and let everything out in the open so there are no issues left behind than any other option I can think of.

Take care, everyone.

As per Ark's wishes, I have removed him from the relevant groups, and he is now juts a regular user on EuroSpore. This will not, in the short term at least, impact on the way that EuroSpore is managed as the group in place currently is strong and we have developed a trust for each other.

Arkanay will be sorely missed from this decision making process, and we hope that he will maintain a presence here as many of us have come to regard him not just as a friend, but a good friend (me included).

Just because he is no longer in a position of power, does not mean you should not continue to respect him the same way you respect me, or any other member of the forum. We wish him luck in his personal life and hope that in the future we will be able to work closely with him again.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Administration Rocked by Resignation Empty Re: Administration Rocked by Resignation

Post by OneDeadSlime Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 am

Okay. He did a good job.

Well this place isn't so active now, so I think you and the others can manage it fine. Maybe if there's another spore announcement in 2012, it will pick up.
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime

Back to top Go down

Administration Rocked by Resignation Empty Re: Administration Rocked by Resignation

Post by world_piece Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:58 am

It certainly is quiet around the Spore community but we have to remember that we are still bound together through a series of tubes and wires. Some of us have known each other for 3 years now (time Spore has been out). That's fairly substantial but, in the end, people grow up and have to move on to the things that take priority. Myself included.

Good luck in the future Ark and all the best.
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 am

Sad

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by ProbablynotHax Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 am

Administration Rocked by Resignation 815518-man-in-military-field-uniform-with-hat-saluting
ProbablynotHax
ProbablynotHax
Regular
Regular

Male
Location : *Generic pseudo-intellectual, melancholy phrase I found on another forum*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum