EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Kim Kardashian files for divorce

+3
Vektrix
sjhorm
Andeavor
7 posters

Go down

NEWS: Kim Kardashian files for divorce Empty NEWS: Kim Kardashian files for divorce

Post by Andeavor Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:09 pm

NEWS: Kim Kardashian files for divorce T1larg.kimkkrish

Well that didn't take long. (I'm loling as I paste)

Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from her husband of 72 days, professional basketball player Kris Humphries, according to court documents from L.A. Superior Court.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian, 31, says in a statement. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

Update, 5:40 p.m.: Kris Humphries says in a statement, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

And yes, you read that tally correctly. The marriage that was so highly celebrated and promoted by the E! network - which devoted not one, but two episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" to the fairy tale nuptials - appears to now be no more.

And despite gushing how much her late father, attorney Robert Kardashian, would have "loved Kris," Kimmy K. opted to end her marriage on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.

The news spurred an almost immediate hash tag of #ThingsLongerThanKimsMarriage on Twitter. But look at the upside: We will always have footage from their reported $10 million wedding to remember the good times.
Seriously, we have to stop treating marriage so sacred when the likes of Brittany Spears and Kim Kardashian can get married and then file for divorce some hours or days later as if they returned a dress back to the store cause it didn't fit.

We should start by banning divorce, then we'll see who wants to get married so quickly and lavishly again. And please stop spending so much money for weddings, put that money up for charity and trundle down to the court house - all you're doing is signing a contract, so put the money to good use.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Kim Kardashian files for divorce Empty Re: NEWS: Kim Kardashian files for divorce

Post by sjhorm Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:16 am

:/

I wish 'celebrities' like her would be taken off the air permanently.
'irreconcilable differences'? how irreconcilable could they be after only 72 days?
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Kim Kardashian files for divorce Empty Re: NEWS: Kim Kardashian files for divorce

Post by Vektrix Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 am

Why do I care about what Kim Kardashian wants to do?
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vago Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:21 am

I remember hearing about this on the radio on my way to school this morning. >.<

The irreconcilable differences where something like that she thought that he didn't think she had good work ethic or something really dumb like that.

I'm honestly not sure where my opinions on marriages are anymore. Like even with that thing in Mexico about marriages being nulled after certain periods of time. it seems like the idea of marriage itself is falling apart at the seems. Divorce goes up and up. I think I honestly believe that relationships would be better without them. Its not like people treat each other any differently without them. They just allow for dumb legal stuff like being able to visit in the hospital and stuff like that. It doesn't make sense to me why people would make such a big deal out of them. I agree with Andy about putting the money into something else. Its no wonder new couples are so poor.
Vago
Vago
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Omnivex

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:19 am

Vektrix wrote:Why do I care about what Kim Kardashian wants to do?

Exactly what my thoughts were when I irst hear it on the radio. I care as much about her divorce as I do about the hundreds of other people who would have gotten divorces that day.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:47 pm

People just rush into relationships nowadays without a clue what's going on.

Take a few steps back, and THINK.

If there's something people will go to any lengths to avoid these days, it's thinking.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEmilion Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:02 am

So we say our happy goodbyes to the most staged marriage since Henry Tudor and Catherine of Aragon.

Now maybe we will let Kim "fame wh*re" Kardashian die in obscurity and peace which she so deserves.
TheEmilion
TheEmilion

Male
Spore Name : koopakilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down