EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two OS's with plenty of memory yeah right

4 posters

Go down

Two OS's with plenty of memory yeah right Empty Two OS's with plenty of memory yeah right

Post by NGin Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 am

I don't have nearly as much stuff as I did on XP so what could be the cause for this? Either way no sigs from me for a looooooooooooooooong time.

I don't remember if my hardrive is split in two because of Win7 and Leopard on 2 paritions, but if it is, then I am reeeeeeeeaaaally low on memory. 42 GB on Mac, 15GB on win7. WTF. I'll probably stick to mac for now if I don't get too bored.
NGin
NGin
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Two OS's with plenty of memory yeah right Empty Re: Two OS's with plenty of memory yeah right

Post by Shrooblord Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:06 pm

NGC wrote:I don't have nearly as much stuff as I did on XP so what could be the cause for this? Either way no sigs from me for a looooooooooooooooong time.

I don't remember if my hardrive is split in two because of Win7 and Leopard on 2 paritions, but if it is, then I am reeeeeeeeaaaally low on memory. 42 GB on Mac, 15GB on win7. WTF. I'll probably stick to mac for now if I don't get too bored.
That's too bad, NGC. I just checked my hard drive... 465 GB free space?! You can borrow some of my memory if you want to! Laughing
Shrooblord
Shrooblord
Regular
Regular

Female
Spore Name : Shrooblord

Back to top Go down

Two OS's with plenty of memory yeah right Empty Re: Two OS's with plenty of memory yeah right

Post by LordRemington Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:15 pm

wow, that is low. i have a terrabyte hardrive and even though I have thousands of songs, tons of movies and lots of spore creations on my computer i still have somthing like 850 GBs free
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hordeon Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 am

XP is the best for me!
Hordeon
Hordeon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrooblord Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:35 am

Hordeon wrote:XP is the best for me!
Yeah, me too!
Shrooblord
Shrooblord
Regular
Regular

Female
Spore Name : Shrooblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum