EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Information =Thread Post Limit=

Go down

Important Information =Thread Post Limit= Empty Important Information =Thread Post Limit=

Post by Vektrix Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:38 am

Before you post ANYWHERE in this forum, you may want to check some things in your profile.

Once you have registered successfully, I advise that you click on Profile - Preferences and check the following prefences in particular;

Always notify me of replies : Make sure this is ticked "no" otherwise your inbox will be flooded.
Notify by mail when a new message has arrived in your in-box : You might want to tick "No" here as well for the above reason.
Always attach my signature : Tick "Yes" otherwise any signature you sort out will not display.

Please make sure all the other preferences are also correct to optimise your experience here.

NB: I will endeavour to set your preferences automatically, but I may miss one or two.

All threads will split on page 73 to become 990 posts long.
We advise that you request the old thread locked and start a new thread on post 991 - ensure there is a link to the old thread in the new OP.

Last edited by Vektrix on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down