EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fortress 2 Trading Thread

+6
NGin
MarkyDMan
LordRemington
Jeff
Mysteryem
Didzo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team Fortress 2 Trading Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2 Trading Thread

Post by bmpalmann Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 am

Wow you have a lot of stuff Razz
I'd trade something for the Kritzkreig? Smile
Edit: I've now got
A Strange Powerjack
2x The Holy Mackerel
Natascha
L'etranger
THe Enforcer
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Trading Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2 Trading Thread

Post by Didzo Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Here's my backpack for all to see:

http://tf2b.com/id/didzo

If you see anything you like, let me know. Pretty much everything is up for trade if the price is right.
Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:41 am

bmpalmann wrote:Wow you have a lot of stuff Razz
I'd trade something for the Kritzkreig? Smile
Edit: I've now got
A Strange Powerjack
2x The Holy Mackerel
Natascha
L'etranger
THe Enforcer
Or you could just get achievements and get a Kritz free... confused
Jeff
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Jeffrey94

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Too lazy for that Razz
Also got a Warrior's Spirit and a Frontier Justice up for trading if anyone wants them Razz
EDIT: Also have a hat Prancer's Pride up for trading, however i'll only exchange it for another hat Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vultrio Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 am

Cool a tf2 trade post.

I got a Cow Mangler 5000 to trade. I made it on a full moon when I bother to play Soldier and tbh I am not a fan of it.

Happy to trade for the right offer Cool
Vultrio
Vultrio

Male
Spore Name : Vultrio

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 am

I'm interested Vultrio Wink
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vultrio Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:47 am

That's gd to hear mate. Happy to trade with you for 1 reclaimed or any other offer
Vultrio
Vultrio

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 am

Ah cool, just so happens i have 1 reclaimed metal Wink
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vultrio Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 am

Excellent, we can trade at your leisure Wink
Vultrio
Vultrio

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:00 am

I'm a part-time trader, though I don't deal with unusual hats at all I still have a good idea of what the prices generally are.

If you want to avoid being scammed, I'd recommend reading this spreadsheet regularly. It gives you a good idea of what hats / vintage weapons / promos go for in the community: http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/

Also know that pretty much every weapon in the game goes for only one scrap or two other weapons, the only situations where a weapon would cost more is when it's a new weapon from a recent update (Uber update weapons went for about a reclaimed each for a week or so) and promo weapons, the most expensive ones being a vintage lugermorph which goes for a bills hat (12 refined at most, ouch) the big kill, which goes for a pair of earbuds (2 bills, or 24 refined, or 12 keys) The vintage fan'o wars and Concherors which can go for 1 to 2 pairs of earbuds. Pricy stuff.

Now, onward to trading:

Does anyone have a medic physician mask for trade? I'm looking for one to match my Gatsby. I'll pay 1 refined for it, if you want me to up the price I'd be more than happy to do so. If you have an offer, I'll PM you my steam ID

Hutch
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Thestarwarsgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by bousiodr Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Fish fails inside the manufacturer. An impaired constitutional jumps in the grammar. A farm wombat boosts the episode. Fish invalidates a starving cricket beneath the seed. How does the console bounce Fish?

ethiopian women

bousiodr

Female

http://www.africanwomen.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:51 pm

bousiodr wrote:Fish fails inside the manufacturer. An impaired constitutional jumps in the grammar. A farm wombat boosts the episode. Fish invalidates a starving cricket beneath the seed. How does the console bounce Fish?

I'll trade you a reclaimed for the fish.

On that note, does anybody have or want any of the new winter update stuff? I'm trading!

Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2