EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you learn about EuroSpore?

+21
Shardna
Hutch
Copperlou
Kevin92
Andeavor
TyrannoFan
Sakiara
LordRemington
0-silentium-0
Xaesheir
Arkanay
SuperLoki
Aletrius
Trick
OneDeadSlime
bmpalmann
UltimateZob
Shadow
Illusionary
Vereor
Vektrix
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How did you hear of EuroSpore?

How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarStart42%How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 42% 
[ 10 ]
How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarStart4%How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 4% 
[ 1 ]
How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarStart25%How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 25% 
[ 6 ]
How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarStart17%How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 17% 
[ 4 ]
How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarStart4%How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 4% 
[ 1 ]
How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarStart8%How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 8% 
[ 2 ]
How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarStart0%How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you learn about EuroSpore?

Post by Hutch Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:53 am

I just randomly found this site after I joined the ALC. Took me a while to understand that I was fairly welcome and was allowed to join though.

And Yes, Sha is right. The newer recruiters were basically picking up as many people as they could. No matter how immature they were. Like me Razz Which eventually killed the clan.

It just proves that the "More is better" Philosophy is a great way to murder any small collaberative internet site, Immature jerks will come in and start destroying everything. And that's really what killed the ALC, poor recruiters who let anyone who can make a decent creation, regardless of behavior into the forum.

Last edited by Thestarwarsgeek on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Hutch
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Thestarwarsgeek

Back to top Go down

How did you learn about EuroSpore? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you learn about EuroSpore?

Post by Shardna Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:55 am

I didn't have a clue what eurospore was. TheStarWarsGeek filled me in on the details. I decided to join here on my own terms. I like to thank Star for giving me the link to it. ^^
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 am

I just sort of appeared lol. Smile
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:59 am

sjhorm wrote:I just sort of appeared lol. Smile

Creationism. Surprised

Hmm...
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:01 am

Arkanay wrote:
sjhorm wrote:I just sort of appeared lol. Smile

Creationism. Surprised

Hmm...

I tried to find my first post, but it didn't work out. Razz

EDIT: Wait no, I found it!
sjhorm wrote:I am obviously new here, and also not from Europe. Laughing
Well, hi? Noob
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescence Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:38 am

I saw people talking about it, but never wanted to join because I felt that it was mainly for Europeans. Then, everyone started being more active here than other places, so I joined, but didn't post all too often.
Iridescence
Iridescence
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : banzaibill96

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:54 pm

I was in charge of the Recruiters on ALC for a while, my entire tenure I told people to stop asking and asked them to post a list of whom they had asked. I think everyone stopped asking, but no-one would own up to recruiting anyone or asking anyone.

I don't think it was until I appeared in the ALC did the recruiting make any sense. I'd like to think egotistically that it was my suggestions, but the ALC was "killed" by two things. A poor recruiting policy and a perception of poor management.

Anyway, enough of the ALC, nice to see how you guys found this place Smile
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Yes, so Vek you haven't told us how you found eurospore?!

Laughing
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 am

How did I find EuroSpore?

Well, I'll tell you.

Erm... I stumbled on it Unsure
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by supertwichy Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 am

Sjhorm told me because I was trying to start my own forum, but it epicly failed. (I should listen to him more...) Any way I decided to try it out, even though, unfortunately, I can raely get on Spore anymore. I like it here, he was right again, it's fun and the people seem nice. Very Happy
supertwichy
supertwichy

Male
Spore Name : supertwichy

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 am

Vektrix wrote:How did I find EuroSpore?

Well, I'll tell you.

Erm... I stumbled on it Unsure

That's not what i heard Vek, i heard that on a visit to Narnia you got lost and went through the wrong wardrobe and came out here. Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:24 am

From whatever parchments are left, I understand this realm was previously known as Raptorland... scratch
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:28 am

Laughing

I believe the year was 1095, but it could have been 1066, 1215 or 1483...

Ahem *cough*

Veering mildly off-topic here.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 am

I saw Andeavor had an ad for it so i checked it out. ALC wasn't going to well and i felt the sporum died so I moved here Very Happy
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2