EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss Gaming here

+48
DinoRexCM
Mysteryem
biollantefan54
Aieru
TyrannoFan
MilkAndCookies
Vago
Iridescence
MarkyDMan
Red-Indigo
Didzo
Descardion
Aletrius
NGin
Trick
flux
ArticShock
UltimateZob
Copperlou
Kevin92
Xaesheir
Pie4Pigs
Billith
Illusionary
Hutch
Icedmask
Lord_Lonestar
Skeletontail
Goober09
sjhorm
MjrGlory
die876
LoD
ProbablynotHax
Dormin
Jeff
Pikachu
Drew980
Sakiara
Shardna
world_piece
Shadow
Vereor
Andeavor
Vektrix
LordRemington
Arkanay
War
52 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Discuss Gaming here - Page 7 Empty Re: Discuss Gaming here

Post by LordRemington Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:16 am

I really want this game. It just looks fun and a unique puzzle game. Basically your a babushka doll and you have to go around completing quests. Like real babushka dolls you can stack up the dolls.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:09 am

That looks like an extremely original game concept, Remi.
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:21 am

I LOVE BLACK OPZ. its fun, and harder than MW2... I like the Galil... thats fun...
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Stitch1200

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:03 pm

@Zob ,indeed it does. I want to get is as soon as possible.

@pikachu. I have still not gotten black ops. Kind of gotten bore of the Call of duty series
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 am

Black ops is worth getting, in all honesty. it playes completely differently from MW2... Now you can quickscope... so the only snipers are guys who hardscope. Thats awsome. also its harder to hit people, and you cant knife people from 190387185028 feet away. and killstreaks done chain, so no more 5 killstreak getting you a 7 one and then a 9 or a 7, 11, nuke killstreak... also, no nukes... and Kino der toten and five are awsome, and so is accention, im told. theres so many secrects and a camain thats awsome, and has a VERY good twist at the end. All I'll say is it Involves JFK and Mason, the person you play as...
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:57 am

I know they've changed little aspects, but on the whole, it just seems like the same game to me :/

I like the idea that they brought back Nazi Zombies. That was my favourite part of Word at War
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 am

yep, zombies is awsome, escpecialy on five when a zombie drops the death machine power up, and you glitch so you have Infinate ammo for it, and it never runs out. Kino der toten has this easter egg song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgnOKnwknlA

Now tell me thats not fun to listern to while blowing the crap outa hitlers undead buddys... and in singleplayer zombies they fixed the Quick revive so it works for single player. its basicly a 'life' but you can only use it once...
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by War Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 am

Black Ops is ok, another game to appease the screaming, hyper-energetic 14 yr olds.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Warboss92

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:32 am

Black ops is an OK game. The best part, in my opinion, is the zombies mode. I played about an hour or two of the game and haven't picked it up again in two months.
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : ArticShock

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:59 am

@Artic, thats exactly the reason I didn't get black ops. I knew thats what I'd end up doing. playing it for a bit, then never playing it again.

In other news, anyone else interested in the prospect of them Remaking the original Halo?

Personally. I think it would be awesome, though since it wouldn't be Bungie making it, I'd hope that who ever did, did mess with the original feel of the game
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:15 pm

If they went back to remake the Marathon triology instead, with better gameplay and graphics, but stay true to the plot, now that would be golden.

Unfortunately, most people nowadays care little about the plot/storyline, as long as they get to blow things up, so it is not likely to happen.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:05 am

Installing Star wars Galactic battlegrounds on my PC. its been so long since I played it, and it was awsome... Ill follow up with some info on my new thoughts aand impressions.
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hutch Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 am

Well, I finally decided to get around to playing fallout 3. As of now, I've fallen in love with it. I've played oblivion (Closest thing we'll ever get to the perfect RPG) And I have to say. Fallout is just as good, if not better than that. The world is large and in my opinion, beautiful (You know I gaming company is good when they can make a nuclear wasteland look as good as it looks) and there is plenty to explore. (Just a note, the D.C. in fallout 3 is NOTHING like in real life, considering this is an alternate history. Not to mention this is a video game) From destroyed schools to wasted towns, all of them well detailed and full of loot. Making them worthwhile to explore. Though the NPC's do sort of lead lives (Residents will move around into different buildings at different times of day, merchants will travel around) however, it's not as advanced as in other RPGs (Oblivion, again) However, it's still enough to immerse you into the game's environments.

I've just started playing the game. But as of right now, I'm loving it. And I haven't even payed ATTENTION to the "Main quest" yet, yes. I have literally, spent 4 hours on side-quests and enjoying it.

I'd Definitely recommend this to any RPG / FPS fan. And note, I've barely scratched the surface of this game. Their is a lot more say about fallout 3. And I honestly don't have the time to type up a 5-page post about the aspects of the game.

Hutch
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Thestarwarsgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 am

Indeed. The elder scrolls and Fall Out series have solidified Bethesda as the best game developer in history in my mind
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 am

Fallout 3 is a great game. Cheers Definitely one of my favourite ones.

I think New Vegas beats it, though. Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am

I really need to try fallout sometime, always heard good things about it.
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post by War Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Been playing the Dawn of War 2: Retribution Beta.

Really good so far, looking forward to when the full expansion hits next month.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Warboss92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:33 pm

LordRemington wrote:Indeed. The elder scrolls and Fall Out series have solidified Bethesda as the best game developer in history in my mind
Well, maybe a close second to Valve...

Just putting that out there. confused
Jeff
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Jeffrey94

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Jeff wrote:
LordRemington wrote:Indeed. The elder scrolls and Fall Out series have solidified Bethesda as the best game developer in history in my mind
Well, maybe a close second to Valve...

Just putting that out there. confused

I said in my mind, doesn't mean bethesda is the absolute best, its only opinion, its just out of the games I've played, bethesda has always made the best. The only valve game I've ever played is portal (haven't played left 4 dead or anything else). While indeed an amazing game, I've been addicted to everything Bethesda has ever made.

Edit: oh wait, and I have Team fortress 2, but I never really started playing it Unsure
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:53 pm

I miss Microprose, luckily, the team behind that is also the team behind Firaxis Smile

Microprose made the following games.

Civilization, Star Trek: Birth of the Federation, Railroad Tycoon, Formula 1 Grand Prix, Master of Orion - they were epic.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Vektrix wrote:I miss Microprose, luckily, the team behind that is also the team behind Firaxis Smile

Microprose made the following games.

Civilization, Star Trek: Birth of the Federation, Railroad Tycoon, Formula 1 Grand Prix, Master of Orion - they were epic.

Can't say anything about the latter titles, but I did and still think I have Civilization somewhere. I used to love that game as well. I think it was Civilization 3 specifically
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flux Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 pm

civ, railroad tycoon and master of orion ah those were the days Smile I would like to add quake 3, most stupidly fun game ive played
flux
flux
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:32 am

Bringing up Civilizations brought up a thought of another game in a similar style that I used to love and haven't played in ages. Rise of Nations

I loved Rise of Nations, you could sign treaties with countries, forge alliances or take over the world. And I liked how you had to be strategic in invading a countries, as depending on the surrounding countries (whether they be enemies or allies), would affect who has the greater numbers and who receives reinforcements.

Want to play it now. Must find CD, around here somewhere
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ProbablynotHax Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 am

Arkanay wrote:Fallout 3 is a great game. Cheers Definitely one of my favourite ones.

I think New Vegas beats it, though. Razz

I disagree.

Fallout 1 > Fallout 3 > Fallout 2 > Fallout NV.

New vegas was a little disappointing to me, it seemed like it lacked what fallout should be. It's a great game, but didn't have the feel that the former titles did. Not to mention the misleading map, there should have been more locations over a larger area. Instead, you have huge regions that you are completely unable to explore. Not to mention that both the Legion and the NCR seemed like total retards compared to the Enclave and the BoS. I liked the freedom in your options though. In fact, New Vegas' plot was what I thought Fallout 3's would be like. Which is to say that you could end up joining either side, which was not the case. Although, I see why that would be. There was a thread on the Bethesda forum about this, it has some pretty good points.
ProbablynotHax
ProbablynotHax
Regular
Regular

Male
Location : *Generic pseudo-intellectual, melancholy phrase I found on another forum*

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 am

I agree with you on the aspect that it did not have the same feel. Like we had already discussed :-P

I didn´t get to explore the entire map but, although it wasn´t as big as Fallout 3´s map, it seemed to have a lot of places to check out.

I agree the Legion may be a little "weird" and I do not like the way you join them. They should have made it seem more natural somehow.

The NCR, however, I think they were spot on. A bunch of under-numbered and under-geared people with a sense of doing what´s right.

The reason I consider New Vegas the best is mostly the gameplay updates it had, as well as how the story develops.

Edit: Spoilers:
I was planning on joining the Legion on my first playthrough but it didn´t come very easily. It was a little silly they just letting you go so you could "spread the word" and then Caesar letting you go unchecked into that bunker. Meh, they could have made that part better. Maybe a scene where they would kidnap you and force you to join them through torture, hard-work, etc. Or even a scene where the decision you make seems more natural, instead of something forced just so you can join them.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next