EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Playstation Network taken offline due to external intrusion. (PSN is back up)

+8
MarkyDMan
world_piece
Xaesheir
LordRemington
Kevin92
Vektrix
LoD
Goober09
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NEWS: Playstation Network taken offline due to external intrusion. (PSN is back up) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS: Playstation Network taken offline due to external intrusion. (PSN is back up)

Post by LordRemington Sat May 07, 2011 12:35 am

This whole ps3 thing has made me a tad apprehnesive about this maybe happening to xbox live. Problem is I have my gold live membership set to automatic update, so my credit card details are on there. I think for safeties sake I'll probably just go back to paying with a redeem card for gold membership.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Playstation Network taken offline due to external intrusion. (PSN is back up) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS: Playstation Network taken offline due to external intrusion. (PSN is back up)

Post by LoD Sun May 15, 2011 10:23 am

SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE! Smile

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Sun May 15, 2011 11:24 am

PSN Restoration has begun. Razz They're turning PSN back on region by region. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/play-on-%E2%80%93-psn-restoration-begins-now/

This is also the same for Europe.

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun May 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Updating mine now Smile
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Mon May 16, 2011 12:43 am

it works again? wow, g2g to my ps Very Happy
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Kevin92

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Kevin92

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

Welcome Back Program:

US free games, two of your own choice:

* Dead Nation
* inFAMOUS
* LittleBigPlanet
* Super Stardust HD
* Wipeout HD + Fury

EU free games, two of your own choice:

* LittleBigPlanet
* Infamous*
* Wipeout HD/Fury
* Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
* Dead Nation*

The games the stars, Infamous and Dead Nation will be replaced with Hustle Kings and Super Stardust HD in Germany.

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Tue May 17, 2011 10:28 am

LoD wrote:Welcome Back Program:

US free games, two of your own choice:

* Dead Nation
* inFAMOUS
* LittleBigPlanet
* Super Stardust HD
* Wipeout HD + Fury

Unimpressive selection. Too bad...

At least they don't have my credit card #
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Tue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Bro, WIPEOUT HD FURY IS AMAZING.

Everyone needs to get that as one of their options Help
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm not interested in any of the games, except Wipeout, and I already have that Sad

Anyway, I intend to take them up on the offer, so how do i get them?
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Goober09 Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Vektrix wrote:I'm not interested in any of the games, except Wipeout, and I already have that Sad

Anyway, I intend to take them up on the offer, so how do i get them?

The program will be available once the PS Store comes back up, which is some unspecified time this month.

Goober09

Male
Spore Name : Goober09

http://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Thu May 19, 2011 2:57 am

hey guys, 1 question!^^

we can get the free games, BUT do we have to buy them after 30 days or can we play them for free without paying? i don't get this point Very Happy
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Thu May 19, 2011 3:02 am

Once downloaded, you keep them forever
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Thu May 19, 2011 3:23 am

ok so i can download them all and will never pay for them?^^
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu May 19, 2011 3:28 am

Only the 2 games you choose to download, Kev.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Thu May 19, 2011 3:30 am

ok, thx for the informations Smile now i have to download some games Very Happy bye bye!^^

EDIT: tried to get 2 games from Playstation Store, but the store isn't online in germany yet! Mad i hope it will go online soon, want little big planet and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty Very Happy the 2 best games for the german welcome back...
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Thu May 19, 2011 8:01 am

Kevin92 wrote:ok, thx for the informations Smile now i have to download some games Very Happy bye bye!^^

EDIT: tried to get 2 games from Playstation Store, but the store isn't online in germany yet! Mad i hope it will go online soon, want little big planet and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty Very Happy the 2 best games for the german welcome back...

lol, It's not back anywhere yet. Razz

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu May 19, 2011 8:50 am

Wipeout is the best game on offer Wink
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Thu May 19, 2011 9:43 am

I am not interested in Wipeout.

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Thu May 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Aww, why not LoD?

Or just not your sort of thing?
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Fri May 20, 2011 4:29 am

Vektrix wrote:Wipeout is the best game on offer Wink

too crazy, too many lights Very Happy oh ok i thought it's online in england and so on, again Very Happy
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Fri May 20, 2011 7:53 am

Red-Indigo wrote:Aww, why not LoD?

Or just not your sort of thing?

I was just teasing, Vektrix. Smile I'll probably get it to have some game to play with him. Razz

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Fri May 20, 2011 9:42 am

I am not interested in Wipeout. I've played most since the very first came out waaaay back when. Not really my thing. I'm sure it's a fine game but racing games don't hold my interest for very long.

Just waiting for the damn Store to open up so I can get Plants vs. Zombies and Chime. Puzzles and RPGs = best bang for buck DLs.
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Fri May 20, 2011 8:06 pm

@LoD: Ahh, ok Smile

Yeah, I played Wipeout from the first one. I was addicted to it back then, I like that game, but other racing games never hold my interest for long either, exception being motor storm. RPG's and Puzzles are usually good value though, because they take so long to complete!

I heard somewhere that even though they are getting the PSN back up, they think their Password page has been compromised again. Not sure how true that is, but could count for the delay maybe?
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 am

does anyone know when they open so shop again? god i played 1 hour ago, and than i got "Failure PSN! You are offline now." i can't log in again -.- noooooo
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Sun May 22, 2011 4:15 am

Kevin92 wrote:does anyone know when they open so shop again? god i played 1 hour ago, and than i got "Failure PSN! You are offline now." i can't log in again -.- noooooo

Rumors say it will be up May 24th. Smile I do not know if that applies to the whole world or just United States....

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next