EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Will You Remember 2011?

+4
Didzo
Blaze
Trick
bmpalmann
8 posters

Go down

How Will You Remember 2011? Empty How Will You Remember 2011?

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Share what how you think you'll remember 2011 in the years to come?
Did anything important happen to you in 2011?
Which events will you remember that happened in 2011?
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

How Will You Remember 2011? Empty Re: How Will You Remember 2011?

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:09 pm

I personally will remember 2011 as a distinctly odd year, starting with the revolutions in the Arab world, which were going on at the same time as i was getting offers back from the universities I'd applied for in Sept 2010. In April i met my 3rd girlfriend Claire whom i stayed together with for 5 months.
Then in June i had the worst month of my life, with my grandmother breaking her hip, uncle's brain surgery, followed by me falling seriously ill with scarlet fever whilst i was doing my exams meaning i was unable to take one of the exams altogether. Next was the Prom which was a break from the stress, despite everyone there making comments about my weight (i still looked very thin after losing a stone from scarlet fever) the day afterwards i woke up to the shock of my grandfather's suicide attempt. The rest of the summer was essentially the fallout from that. Until results day of course, where i was rejected by one university, messed about by another and eventually had to spend 5 and a half hours in clearing, very stressful.
I eventually got a place at the same university as my cousin and it turned out one of my friends; Josh was going there also. From september 19th i was at university and have been doing well there, i got together with my current girlfriend; Rosie there.
I'll certainly remember 2011 for the truly horrific music that dominated the charts throughout the year, and for my discoveries in other areas of music such as Arabic Jazz and the blues band Vintage Trouble, who i saw perform live in Leeds during November and ended up meeting.
I'll also remember 2011 as the year i was ill, i do not often fall ill. In 2011 i seemed to make up for my lack of illness in the previous 3 years.

For me i felt relief that 2011 was over.
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 am

Through the many interactions I've had with a vast variety of people. Some of which I'm glad I've met, the others I simply ignore Wink
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 pm

I have mixed feelings about 2011.

On the good list, during 2011 I had my first legitamate girlfriend; Jordan for almost a month. I did marching band for the first time ever;a truly remarkable experience. I made 2 of the best friends I have ever had;Rebecca and Sammi. I found out I'd be becoming an uncle this year. And for the first time ever I had two girls argue and fight over me Wink

On the bad list, I got braces which severly hurt my trumpet playing abilities. I badly sprained my big toe, so I was unable to put weight on it for a week. I've lost numerous friends. I'm pretty sure there are other things but I can't remember at the moment considering I was at All County Band all day yesterday and today so I'm dead tired.

So I give 2011 around a 6.5 out of 10
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 pm

I will remember 2011 as a significant year in my personal life. I experienced new highs followed by new lows. I hope I picked up at least a little knowledge and experience through it all.
Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 am

My only perception of time is Sunrise / Sunset
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 am

Personally I'll remember 2011 as a fairly uneventful year for me personally. A few highs and more than a few lows.

Only note worthy things that happened were:

-I changed campuses. My current campus is much better than my first year campus.
-We finally moved into our house after years of moving from one place to another. Nice to have a place to call home.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

2011? What was that?

I shall remember it for the events of May on EuroSpore and the year my sister got married.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:52 am

There wasn't anything really memorable for me... I really can't remember anything. At all. Nothing. An empty void. If you could look into my skull, you could see nothing. Like before the universe existed. Nothing. No time, no space... just an empty, lacking darkness. Not even darkness, not even that exists. Not even nothing, because nothing can be something... like nothing inside a glass cup, there's still air inside. No, not even nothing exists. Just...

My point is nothing really happened last year.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down