EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

+15
LordRemington
Aieru
MarkyDMan
bmpalmann
Zellex
Tyranidking
SuperLoki
Dino589
Vektrix
flux
Shadow
Lumorei
Hawkbird2000
Icedmask
Arkanay
19 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 14 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Arkanay Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 am

Hehe, I'm not that addicted to WoW :-P I just play casually ^^
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 14 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by bmpalmann Thu May 27, 2010 6:01 am

If you were an addict you wouldn't be here would you Razz
My mate plays WoW and i just don't get so much about it.

Here's the png for that alien guy i was telling you about, Ark.
I know we haven't decided to use it yet, but i do want an indication if it's too UBD-ish.
Take a look in game, the idea is that this guy has been impailed by a piece of metal from the ship.
If we do decide to use this guy, i'd be happy to make some more creature gate bodies to scatter around the wreckage
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 14 Alienimpailed
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu May 27, 2010 6:23 am

Icedmask wrote:Several parts would be fun, but first we should concentrate on getting the two first parts done and release them. Then we should decide whether we should make a follow up Smile

Check that: We should concentrate on getting the FIRST part done
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu May 27, 2010 10:59 pm

I'd just like to announce that Forum's Adventure is still up and running. Simply is taking some time, due to people being busy.

Anyways, whenever you've done your part, just share it here on the thread so we all can see :-)

Ideas and suggestions are always welcome.

Plus, still need some stuff, like a check on the Vorpacsis, start putting the adventure itself together, some more structures, etc. We're not in a rush. This might take some time but let's make it good.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Fri May 28, 2010 2:16 am

I'm so sorry I haven't finished the ships yet! I really need to boot up spore and get to it Sad
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Fri May 28, 2010 6:27 am

I have nothing to do today so I might be able to finish my next plant

@Ark: You want the rest to be peaceful right? No more carnivore plants?
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Fri May 28, 2010 6:31 am

this will be a cool adventure, cant wait
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=175157

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri May 28, 2010 8:01 am

Yes, Blaze :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Sat May 29, 2010 5:11 am

I would love to be of more assistance. Is there anything I could help out with? Spore
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sun May 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Next plant...(plants aren't my thing so bear with me)(clicky pic)

Kriytletops-(kreet-leh-tops) These medium sized plants are imobile. They look fierce with the spikes and leaves, but are actually really peaceful. They only attack if they feel threatened or their attacked.

Height: 4-5 feet
Length: 3-9 feet
Weight: estimated 25-40 pounds
Name Meaning: Peaceful Spike
Diet: small insects

And a pic of teh plant...

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 14 500598225469_lrg
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 31, 2010 2:07 am

Pretty cool, Blaze. Adding to the SC :-) Nice colors.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Right, Ark, I have finished! Here they are:
Grashigxines: (mothership)
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 14 500598729115_lrg
Matixines: (fighter)
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 14 500598727686_lrg
Okuxines: (slave/cargo ship)
Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 14 500598729097_lrg

They are dodgy pictures, but that is because they are PNG's so you can see them in-game Smile
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Very cool, Marky :-) If you uploaded them, I'll add to the Sporecast.

Okay, so right now, waiting for Dino to come up with the native sea beast, also waiting for organisms by Zellex, some plants by Blaze and Predators by Vektrix.
We're gona need some Vorpacsis structures, a check on the Vorpacsis I made and then decide if to do new ones and continue writing the acts :-)

Keep up the good job.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:14 am

I'm willing to make more props. I've already made that native shrine.

Perhaps I could make the other two Cloudseers, and possibly some Vorpacsis technology?
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 am

Sounds like a plan. If you're up for it, it'd be great.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Arkanay you have no idea how long it took to get those colors like that

Gonna have teh next plant definetly ready by Sunday at the latest
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:38 pm

I hope this dosen't stop or die out (sorry 4 double post)

next plant will be ready by 2mrw
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Np for double post.
Sure, Blaze. I'll be waiting for it.

It's just going at a slow pace at the moment Smile People are constructing their own things, which is taking some time :-P
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 am

Yeah I guess. I just didn't want us to come all this way and then stop
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am

Me neither. But it's all up to those who are still creating :-P
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:46 am

Aww, don't tell me this thing is starting to die? Hopefully not, it seemed rather like it was going somewhere. I was also planning on working on the sea critter the next time I got onto Spore, which will be in hopefully a couple days (or perhaps even tonight).
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 am

It's not dead, Dino. At least not for now. We're just in a standing-mode so people can finnish off their current tasks Smile
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 am

Yeeeah.

I gave up on the other two statues. Hard Work
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:47 am

Dino, we've come too far to quit now

Hey Ark how many more plants do you want me to make?
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:50 am

A couple more, perhaps.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next