EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prehistoric Statue Collection

+6
Thobe
Arkanay
Blaze
Aieru
Vektrix
Dino589
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Prehistoric Statue Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prehistoric Statue Collection

Post by Dino589 Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 pm

And, another little update.

Made some modifications to the first post. The first two ships, the Tyrannosaurus vs. Triceratops, and the Tylosaurus, are both being retired. Recent discoveries have shown that, in short, they lie (Triceratops lacked the little spiky bits on the frill as an adult, and it is a generally poor quality statue anyway IMO, and also it turns out mosasaurs like Tylosaurus had shark-like tails, which I admit I did not exactly see coming). As such, I am deleting the PNGs at the end of the week. If anyone wants them, then they better hop to it.
Well, you can't say I don't care about quality control. Razz
But, if it is any consolation, new ships will soon be on their way which will hopefully more than make up for the loss.

And, the Spino pic in the second post got updated. The old version can be seen in the previous post, and then the new version can be seen at the bottom of this one.

It should also be noted there are currently only six more TBA slots in the first post. Why six? Because I am, for the time being, only planning on making six more. Whether or not more shall eventually follow, I can't say right now.

The Prehistoric Statue Collection - Page 2 Spore_2010-07-31_19-35-28
Poor ol' Gerald... I suppose hopping in that time machine was a bad idea, eh?
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

The Prehistoric Statue Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prehistoric Statue Collection

Post by Dino589 Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 am

Ugh triple post...

So, since I'm changing Spore computers to my new one (which is larger, and much more powerful), I have ended up uploading all the PNGs for the statues, both the final statue and the original, unposed PNGs. There are a total of eight to be had: one for each of the statues currently released, plus the Quetzalcoatlus and both versions of the Spinosaurus.
I probably won't post them all here out in the open, but if anyone asks for which one(s) they want, I would be happy to send them/it over to them. So, if anyone wants the unposed PNGs for any of them or wants to grab the Spino or Quetzal early, now is a good time.
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:36 am

lol i love gerald, and the pose of that awesome Dino!
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2