EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Games Library

+6
Hordeon
Hawkbird2000
Frostmoon
Vektrix
Thobe
Arkanay
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Free Games Library - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Games Library

Post by Arkanay Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 am

Sure, shroob. I'll start saying what games are the newest Razz

I'll add the link you given to the OP :-)

Plus, I'm sorry, but if you'd like to suggest games, could you use the plan given in the OP? Like genre, description, game style and such :-)
That would be great, Shroob. Cheers :-D
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrooblord Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 am

Arkanay wrote:Sure, shroob. I'll start saying what games are the newest Razz

Plus, I'm sorry, but if you'd like to suggest games, could you use the plan given in the OP? Like genre, description, game style and such :-)
Oh, okay. Here you go:

- Caveman Craig: Play Caveman Craig Here -
Genre: Strategic Platformer
Description: In Caveman Craig, you play as a Caveman (Craig). Your mission is to start a small community of Cavemen and be on the lookout for Vektrix (T-Rexes). You train cavemen by showing them what they should be doing; hunting, gathering or preparing meat. In the end, the currency of the game is food. The more food you've got, the more Cavemen you can train and the more chance you'll have to not get Ban-Hammered (killed) by Vektrix (a T-Rex).
Game Style: 2D, Platformer. You walk around sideways and throw rocks at small Moderators (raptors... okay, enough with the EuroSpore references), dig up bushes and train your fellow cavemen. The tutorial is funny and the graphics are pretty neat.
Screenshot:
Free Games Library - Page 2 Screen3

- Ancient Ants Adventure: Play Ancient Ants Adventure Here -
Genre: Shooter, Defender, Real-Time Action
Description: -YOYOGAMES CONTEST WINNER!- Now, this must be one of the best games I've seen on Yoyogames yet. It won the first prize in a contest that was hosted on yoyogames, meaning a very neat cash prize was given to the creators. And in my opinion, it deserves it. This game is about a team of Ants that are defending the Pharaoh Ant from certain enemies. It's addictive, fast-paced, won't bore fast and has a couple of extras here and there.
Game Style: You always control the Pharaoh Ant and all the other Ants that encircle the Pharaoh Ant at the same time. By using either the WASD keys or the mouse, you can move your characters around. By left clicking the mouse button, you will fire in the direction the Ants are facing in. Every Ant can change its weapon: from a normal 'bullet' to a shockwave, to an earthquake and a supernova blast. All of it is possible. The Pharao's powers may heal or help you in your quest to defeat every enemy, survive for a certain time or to keep a certain number of enemies from crossing one specific point in the stage. As you progress, your army will grow and you will be able to fight enemies that get stronger and stronger.
Screenshot:
Free Games Library - Page 2 Yoyoscreen3
Shrooblord
Shrooblord
Regular
Regular

Female
Spore Name : Shrooblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 am

Shrooblord wrote:
Arkanay wrote:Sure, shroob. I'll start saying what games are the newest Razz

Oh, okay. Here you go:

- Caveman Craig: Play Caveman Craig Here -
Genre: Strategic Platformer
Description: In Caveman Craig, you play as a Caveman (Craig). Your mission is to start a small community of Cavemen and be on the lookout for Vektrix (T-Rexes). You train cavemen by showing them what they should be doing; hunting, gathering or preparing meat. In the end, the currency of the game is food. The more food you've got, the more Cavemen you can train and the more chance you'll have to not get Ban-Hammered (killed) by Vektrix (a T-Rex).
Game Style: 2D, Platformer. You walk around sideways and throw rocks at small Moderators (raptors... okay, enough with the EuroSpore references), dig up bushes and train your fellow cavemen. The tutorial is funny and the graphics are pretty neat.
Screenshot:
Free Games Library - Page 2 Screen3

- Ancient Ants Adventure: Play Ancient Ants Adventure Here -
Genre: Shooter, Defender, Real-Time Action
Description: -YOYOGAMES CONTEST WINNER!- Now, this must be one of the best games I've seen on Yoyogames yet. It won the first prize in a contest that was hosted on yoyogames, meaning a very neat cash prize was given to the creators. And in my opinion, it deserves it. This game is about a team of Ants that are defending the Pharaoh Ant from certain enemies. It's addictive, fast-paced, won't bore fast and has a couple of extras here and there.
Game Style: You always control the Pharaoh Ant and all the other Ants that encircle the Pharaoh Ant at the same time. By using either the WASD keys or the mouse, you can move your characters around. By left clicking the mouse button, you will fire in the direction the Ants are facing in. Every Ant can change its weapon: from a normal 'bullet' to a shockwave, to an earthquake and a supernova blast. All of it is possible. The Pharao's powers may heal or help you in your quest to defeat every enemy, survive for a certain time or to keep a certain number of enemies from crossing one specific point in the stage. As you progress, your army will grow and you will be able to fight enemies that get stronger and stronger.
Screenshot:
Free Games Library - Page 2 Yoyoscreen3

Cheers, Shroob. Adding to the OP.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 am

SAome great free online games at

www.bored.com and www.sticksports.com

enjoy.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 am

Added to the OP.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 am

I just discovered an amazingly addictive free game. was searching youtube and found a video about this game called Sumotori, so I decided to download it..

Its nearly impossible to control the characters and overall its incredibly pointless, but the physics in it are just funny.

I decided why not record my first try at it. I knew it was supposed to be hard to control the character in game so I decided to record my first try at the game.

*note the fighting you see in this video is a highly realistic portrayal of how me and my brother fight*

Sorry about the bad quality and the logo in the top right corner. Using a free recording program, so not the best.

oh and if you manage to watch it till the end and you hear "hhhmmm" yes thats me. I didn't realize til after I had recorded it that it was also recording sound through the microphone. For some reason it didn't pick up my giggling at the game. Guess music was to loud to hear it. I'm thankful that, don't want people hearing my girlish giggle.

Link to download game: http://sumotori-dreams.en.softonic.com/

It is only kilobytes in size, but ridiculously fun.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 am

Balance
Your doing it wrong...