EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad company 2 vs. Modern warfare 2

Go down

Bad company 2 vs. Modern warfare 2 Empty Bad company 2 vs. Modern warfare 2

Post by Hutch Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 am

Personally, I love both, with bad company's realistic sniping, and modern warfare 2's fast paced action. I play both often on my Xbox live and would like to see which one you guys prefer. For me, I like Bad company 2's multiplayer a little bit more, I see CONSIDERABLY less little kids, and as I said. Sniping is an actual challenge. Plus, I like the team based gameplay. Add that with vehicles and I have much more fun with my friends. Although modern warfare 2 has much more weapons, but once you get good with a powerful weapon (TAR-21 FTW!) You can easily dominate people. The games are short, compared to my daily dose of hour long rush matches in bad company 2 and as I said before, my ear starts bleeding because I have little kids yelling at each other all the time. Just ruins the fun sometimes

As I said, tell me which one you prefer. And if you have an xbox live and want to play with me, my gamertag is SurgicalAphid.

Hutch
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Thestarwarsgeek

Back to top Go down