EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are people bored of my creations now?

+7
MilkAndCookies
Tyranidking
Arkanay
MarkyDMan
SuperLoki
Forti4
Xaesheir
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are people bored of my creations now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are people bored of my creations now?

Post by Xaesheir Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am

SuperLoki wrote:Still has the *xDoomsoulx* feel to it, but either way, it looks brilliant.

I guess you mean Overdetailed Humanoids which make completly no sense when you look at them? Shocked

Lol thanks Razz
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

Are people bored of my creations now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are people bored of my creations now?

Post by SuperLoki Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 am

Well when you put it that way... Unsure Nah. Just for a long time, I've seen you with your own particular style to creating. Like arastoph, DiabloDog, Vektrix and Werderfan all have their own specific styles I can instantly recognise Razz Nothing bad, really. Though it just means if you make something really unrecognisable, then you're definitely changing.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:00 am

It's kinda hard to tell what is what and where it ends. Is it all natural or is it a suit and how would it move in reality?
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 am

Andeavor wrote:It's kinda hard to tell what is what and where it ends. Is it all natural or is it a suit and how would it move in reality?

Well it's supposed to appear to look more like 'Horror Armour' but it's kinda hard to get anything to look like that with parts designed to look natural Razz In reality, it would move more like a humanoid, but more clunkier and heavily (like a knight in a suit of armour).
I usually over detail the shoulders/top arm to make it look more like bizarre shoulder armour and I like to get the feet out abit more clunkier. The head is supposed to act more like a decorative helmet. I also try on the majority of my creations to get the chest to look like chest armour or 'parasitic'.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2