EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think people aren't noticing me

+8
Arkanay
B1ack_Blob
Forti4
SuperLoki
Tyranidking
bmpalmann
MarkyDMan
Blaze
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think people aren't noticing me - Page 2 Empty Re: I think people aren't noticing me

Post by MjrGlory Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 am

I pretty much agree with many of the statements above. First of all don't worry about it to much. Trying to find new ways to get noticed is not useful. The question you should ask yourself is: "how can I get better in creating? "
There are many ways to do so and some have already been suggested here. What I myself personally try to do is to constantly reinvent myself and make something totally new. (although I'm sure I also have some sort of recognizeble style, don't know what it is though) People always like new ideas and will comment on it. If you keep making the same creations you will keep getting the same comments. (and probably less and less over time)
The one "downside" to this though is that sometimes you get a lot of comments and sometimes nearly none at all. It's hard to predict what the audience will like.
MjrGlory
MjrGlory
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : MjrGlory

Back to top Go down

I think people aren't noticing me - Page 2 Empty Re: I think people aren't noticing me

Post by Shardna Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Well I for one don't care about fame. All I care about is fun fun fun! ^^ I hardly get comments or rates for my creations. So what? Isn't Spore supposed to be all about fun? Blaze your Waterfall dragon may not get any of that but I say deep down you are very proud of it.
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsDraconis Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:02 pm

It's always like that when you're gone for a longer time, say a month. Don't worry, eventually you'll be back in the flow. In the meantime just enjoy the game, explore some use of parts and so on.

Lol, reading above posts. Now I feel overrated. I still get at least 5 comments a day, even though my creations are looking worse and worse. Neutral
ArsDraconis
ArsDraconis
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : ArsDraconis
Location : I know I need a funny location, but I just can't think of any! D:

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/ArsDraconis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2