EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Police finally catch "the Batman"

+2
Trick
LordRemington
6 posters

Go down

NEWS: Police finally catch "the Batman" Empty NEWS: Police finally catch "the Batman"

Post by LordRemington Fri May 13, 2011 1:10 am

DETROIT — A man dressed as Batman was arrested on Wednesday after police in a small Michigan town found him hanging off the side of a building and carrying concealed weapons including a baton and a can of chemical irritant spray.

Police in Petoskey, in northwest Michigan, received a call reporting that a man dressed as Batman, a comic book hero and the subject of a number of blockbuster movies, was on the roof of a building in the center of the town of about 6,000 people.

Officers found Mark Wayne Williams, 31, hanging off the western wall of the building. They pulled him back onto the roof and found he was carrying the baton, spray and a pair of lead-lined gloves.

Williams was charged with several counts of carrying concealed weapons, one count of carrying a gas-ejecting weapon and another count of creating a disturbance, said John Calabrese, public safety chief in Petoskey.

"He really didn't offer us any explanation," Calabrese said when asked why Williams was in costume. "Our officers did not interrogate him at any length."

Calabrese said it was not the first time Williams has appeared in public in costume. A few years ago, he caught the attention of police by dressing as the Crow, a figure from a graphic novel.

NEWS: Police finally catch "the Batman" Petoskey%20Batman.grid-7x2

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42998822/ns/us_news/

Now I enjoy wrapping a blanket around my shoulders and running around my house pretending I am batman as much as any other person does, but there is a point where you have to accept that you are not batman.

And considering his "physique", I doubt he'd be stopping much crime anyway.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Police finally catch "the Batman" Empty Re: NEWS: Police finally catch "the Batman"

Post by Trick Fri May 13, 2011 2:49 am

We all know Sheldon Cooper is the real batman.

On a serious note, I think the poor guy has some issues in the upstairs area.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Police finally catch "the Batman" Empty Re: NEWS: Police finally catch "the Batman"

Post by Goober09 Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 am

Uh.......I don't know how to respond to that, other then the fact that he reads WAY too many comics. o_o

Goober09

Male
Spore Name : Goober09

http://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Fri May 13, 2011 4:31 am

Laughing This guy has some issues! That or he takes his cosplay hobby far too seriously...

Its worrying too that he has a can of pepper spray and a baton with him. Although I think dressed like that he might need it!
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 am

I think it's Stupid that he got arrested. Why don't they let that guy play? >.>
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : AapBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by WoityuizE Tue May 17, 2011 6:10 am

He's got a selfmixed pepper spray - guess why? Razz
Nah, I think its cool if somone actually dress up as a superhero!
- tho If he attacks a thief he might have to know some kong Fu
- cus else those criminals are gonna kick his *** literally Ö

Viking woit
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : WoityuizE

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/WoityuizE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down