EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin

+3
UltimateZob
Vektrix
Andeavor
7 posters

Go down

NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin Empty NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin

Post by Andeavor Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 pm

NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin Batman-arkham-city-20110705030040035-000
Robin's all grown up.

"We wanted to create a Robin that players would identify as a contemporary character and move away from the traditional "Boy Wonder" image that most people know. Our vision of Robin is the one of a troubled young individual that is calm and introverted at times but very dangerous and aggressive if provoked. The shaved head is inspired by cage fighters, because we thought that Robin might be doing that in his spare time to keep him on his toes. Still, we kept all the classic trademarks of Robin's appearance, such as the red and yellow colors of his outfit, the cape and the mask.

We really hope that people will discover our Robin as one of their new favorite characters in the Batman universe. He is back and he means business." KAN MUTFIC, JULY 2011

http://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/forums/showthread.php/1616-The-Final-Word-on-Robin-From-Kan-Mutfic-Senior-Concept-Artist

He looks kind of like a ninja, and he reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it...

Last edited by Andeavor on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin Empty Re: NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin

Post by Vektrix Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Is he a character from Assassin's Creed? Unsure
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin Empty Re: NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin

Post by Andeavor Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Heh, I didn't even think of that. I was leaning towards a re-imagining of the annoying wizards in Link to the Past.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Whoa... Robin looks WAY cooler. And... darker.
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm

From this point forth you shall be known as......Darth Robin NEWS: The Final Word on Batman: Arkham City's Robin Smiley-sw022

Last edited by LordRemington on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

I certainly prefer this version of Robin.

I think leaning toward the rougher side is nice because the batman universe is full of super sleek heros and even some of the villans are a little polished for my liking. It will add alot of depth to the character I think.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Looks pretty nice.

I like how they're 'darkening' heroes these days.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Honestly, he's a tad too muscular for my taste (I know!). From what I remember, Robin was an acrobat who after the murder of his parents was taken in by Bruce Wayne. I should say they could've gone with a more slender look but keep the new outfit.

And he looks so mean. D:
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Lonestar Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

That's one bad assed Robin.
Lord_Lonestar
Lord_Lonestar
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : LoneStar45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down