EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Woman draws sword after arguement at pizza hut

+5
TyrannoFan
Goober09
MilkAndCookies
Red-Indigo
LordRemington
9 posters

Go down

NEWS: Woman draws sword after arguement at pizza hut Empty NEWS: Woman draws sword after arguement at pizza hut

Post by LordRemington Mon May 23, 2011 11:38 pm

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A Louisville woman faces first-degree disorderly conduct and menacing charges after police said she took out a sword during an argument at a Pizza Hut.

According to an arrest report, Wynika Mason was causing trouble at the Pizza Hut on Seventh Street Road and police were called.

When police arrived, she began yelling at them, the report said.

Customers and employees were in the restaurant, and employees said they felt threatened by Mason’s behavior.

An employee told police Mason had a sword with her and began yelling and pulling it out of the scabbard, according to the police report. The report also stated Mason’s brother said he took the sword from her and put it in the car.

Officers were given consent to search the vehicle and found the sword on the driver’s seat.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43114401/ns/us_news-weird_news/

I want to know:

1. What the argument was about

and

2. Why did she bring a sword to pizza hut.

For some reason since its a sword, my mind is draw to medieval language and I imagine the argument went something like this.

"But I duth asked for no pepperoni onto thine pizza. You duth insulted me peasant. Draw thy weapon, we will do battle!"
Viking
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Woman draws sword after arguement at pizza hut Empty Re: NEWS: Woman draws sword after arguement at pizza hut

Post by Red-Indigo Tue May 24, 2011 12:00 am

Laughing

'You wield only a circular blade? What sorcery hath this contraption? Is it to summon forth a firey deamon upon thy feast, to burn the very soul of my hunger?'

'No, m'am. This is a pizza cutter.'

Odd lady, I feel sorry for the people having to deal with her, that's one tip you don't want to recieve.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Woman draws sword after arguement at pizza hut Empty Re: NEWS: Woman draws sword after arguement at pizza hut

Post by MilkAndCookies Tue May 24, 2011 12:21 am

Proof that a time traveling portal exists. Laughing

I am so evil.
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue May 24, 2011 1:38 am

Ahhh! Maybe that poor old pizza hut is right above it...

Next week an angry T-Rex who wants MOAR pepperoni and a side of crispy pteradactyl wings.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkAndCookies Tue May 24, 2011 1:44 am

Red-Indigo wrote:Ahhh! Maybe that poor old pizza hut is right above it...

Next week an angry T-Rex who wants MOAR pepperoni and a side of crispy pteradactyl wings.
That would be so wrong. Yet so AWESOME.
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by Goober09 Tue May 24, 2011 6:35 am

I wonder if she attends renaissance fairs. Laughing

I'd see no other reason why she'd have a sword, though I have no idea where she would have gotten a REAL one. O_o

A little thing just came to mind as I read this:

Never bring a sword to a gun fight.

I don't think there were guns their however, so it's a good thing no one was hurt, and everyone still has thier heads.

Goober09

Male
Spore Name : Goober09

http://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Tue May 24, 2011 7:30 am

... Why in King Arthur's crown would you bring a sword to PIZZA HUT?
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Tue May 24, 2011 7:35 am

TyrannoFan wrote:... Why in King Arthur's crown would you bring a sword to PIZZA HUT?

Because those dinky little cutters they use over there are way too overrated.

Razz
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Some people collect swords, theres loads of places you can buy them. Why you'd bring it into pizza hut though is a mystery. Unless its like dino says, pizza cutters are overrated. Just hack it with your katana.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Wed May 25, 2011 2:11 am

Only in America...

I think we should replace all guns with swords. That way a duel or fight can be a little more entertaining and safe for bystanders.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed May 25, 2011 2:25 am

Andeavor wrote:Only in America...

I think we should replace all guns with swords. That way a duel or fight can be a little more entertaining and safe for bystanders.

It won't be safe if someone's head gets lopped off in the frenzy of the swinging Razz
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Wed May 25, 2011 4:18 am

Who brings a sword to buy pizza?

People who plan on cutting reaaally big pizzas.
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down