EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: American Woman wakes up with Foreign Accent after Dental Surgery

3 posters

Go down

NEWS: American Woman wakes up with Foreign Accent after Dental Surgery Empty NEWS: American Woman wakes up with Foreign Accent after Dental Surgery

Post by Andeavor Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

56-year old Karen Butler from Oregon went under the knife at her dentist's, when she woke up, she had a completely different accent than before. Amused by that fact, her family and friends have made fun of her new accent quite a bit but Karten is taking it with a grain of salt and is surprised how she became much more sociable ever since.

My local newspaper says her new accent sounds very british or irish but to me it sounds more like french or even eastern european gone british. I would like to hear from our brits whereto they would put the accent.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

NEWS: American Woman wakes up with Foreign Accent after Dental Surgery Empty Re: NEWS: American Woman wakes up with Foreign Accent after Dental Surgery

Post by LordRemington Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Well thats just unusual. At least she's shaped an bizarre condition into a positive for herself by being more social. Kind of hard to tell what the accent is, its quite a mix. At one point I almost got the hint of an Indian background, but it was only for a moment. Defnintely some irish sound in their, but to me it sounds sort of like a weird combo of irish and new zealand.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

NEWS: American Woman wakes up with Foreign Accent after Dental Surgery Empty Re: NEWS: American Woman wakes up with Foreign Accent after Dental Surgery

Post by Vektrix Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 am

I have heard of this condition before, I cannot remember it's name, but it is a rare condition that is one of a billion side effects to general aesthetics. Incidentally, I do know the most common accent wake up with that is different from your own is a French accent.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down