EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injuries, illness, near death experiences... etc

+17
Copperlou
Aieru
ArsDraconis
Jezrhen
Flame2012
Andeavor
Jackw13
Vereor
Vektrix
LordRemington
Blaze
SuperLoki
Xaesheir
bmpalmann
sjhorm
Red-Indigo
Mudo
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Injuries, illness, near death experiences... etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Injuries, illness, near death experiences... etc

Post by LordRemington Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:16 am

Im not saying change your views, I'm saying show alittle respect to people who don't deserve to be classed as evil humans. I can tell you, from talking to everyone here. No one HERE deserves to be put in that category
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Injuries, illness, near death experiences... etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Injuries, illness, near death experiences... etc

Post by Tyranidking Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:20 am

I'm sorry if you feel that way, but until you fully understand how much I truly hate humans, you cannot say a thing to me about my personality. I do not trust anyone until I know them. And I only trust a precious few.

I really hate humanity something vile. I am cold, heartless, emotionless and cruel to everyone. NOTHING changes that. I am full of hate, I am full of sorrow, and I trust three people.

As I say, do not try to understand me, I am far too different for anyone to realise what I am. Just consider me a lover of animals, and forget about me.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 am

Nidking wrote:I'm sorry if you feel that way, but until you fully understand how much I truly hate humans, you cannot say a thing to me about my personality. I do not trust anyone until I know them. And I only trust a precious few.

I really hate humanity something vile. I am cold, heartless, emotionless and cruel to everyone. NOTHING changes that. I am full of hate, I am full of sorrow, and I trust three people.

As I say, do not try to understand me, I am far too different for anyone to realise what I am. Just consider me a lover of animals, and forget about me.

but see, you say I cannot say anything about your personality, well thats a two way street, nor can you say anything about mine or anyone elses, because as I said before, you have to know the person before you truely can judge them to be good or bad. Again I don't have any problems with you loving animals, Loving nature is a good thing and I do wish more people would get back to it. I make an effort to go Hiking in the blue mountains with a couple of my friends once every couple months. I can say quite positively that nature is beauty in it most basic form. If you say no one can judge you before they get to know you, then you can't judge them before them. Doing otherwise would be hypocrisy. Thats the last thing I'll say on that...........
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:34 am

I will continue loving animals. I will continue hating humans.

It is who I am.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:54 am

I really like animals aswell. Everything is unique and every animal, plant and organism should be respected and not underestimated (unless it brings a more negative effect on the whole of nature itself, like viruses etc.).

Your description of humanity sums up most of it. But humanity as a whole is still in it's deveopment stages. But we have already progressed to such a stage, we could not evolve no more (although that may be understand). But the way we are raised and what we are told is what we become. The whole of humanity itself is an empty canvas, filled up with what some people consider evil and sin, while I personaly believe it's the constant lies and riddles full of rubbish we are told from birth till the day we die.

Nature will correct itself no matter what happens to it. Nature is beautiful and no matter what humans do, it will not be spoiled in the end, unless we continue. To keep everything clean and pure, we must find alternatives to preserve nature (if anyone screams humans-caused global warming, I will slap them. It occurs on a natural scale and I have proof that temperature increases are from a natural pattern which occurs up and down roughly every 5000 years). There have been many attempts which have kind of worked like breeding and then reintroducing endangered animals back into their enviroments (like the wild boars now being reintroduced into the British forests after a giant loss of numbers from hundreds of years of hunting them). There's also the obvious ones like replanting double what you have cut down and recycling, although that uses more energy than destroying the origional product.

To be honest, we are slowly moving away from the days where nature was an everyday part of life, now moving towards nature as a novelty to be played with by scientists. People however are slowly becoming more aware of what is happening and will rebel. We may be the ultimate tools for destroying the planet, but we also have the intelligence to start a new kind of nature with new technological methods coming out all the time like altering the DNA/genes of animals/people to help survive better and to give unique properties.

A large proportionate of what was once nature will be destroyed, but we will bring it back as strong as ever. That is why Humanity as a whole are the ultimate killers, despised and hated by everything while also having the potential to be the key to future survival.

(Im not changing your mind about anything. Im just throwing in my Two cents and managed to kill some time possibly droning on into another matter entirely Razz ).

EDIT: Spelling check and corrections.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 am

Thank you doomsoul, a lovely summary of events.

And yes, this global warming scare is natural. Anyone who says otherwise should see the evidence.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:43 am

This slight dissagreement gives me an idea... I enjoy debates, so long as no feelings are hurt... Nidking, I don't want to change you. If there were more people like you, the Earth would be alot better off. But humans would be skrewed. ^^ But let's keep this thread to injuries please. I will add a new one on philosophy.

Last edited by Mudo on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wording too strong... More accurate this way.)
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Mudokon117

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Nidking wrote:I will continue loving animals. I will continue hating humans.

It is who I am.

Took the words right outta my mouth- except I don't hate all humans, just certain ones (hunters, poachers, etc.)
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Okay, back onto injuries ^-^

Not life threatening at all but all through extreme clumsiness;

I have never broken anything like an arm or leg, just my breast bone. But the other day I was walking through a door way and stubbed my toe. It was no ordinary stub though... I pulled it right back and it swelled up and still looks odd. Laughing I think I broke it...

Also me and bicycles don't really mix. I remember peddling really fast around our neighbourhood, I must have been about 11, and then hitting the concrete edging around someones front garden. Next thing I knew, I was skidding on my nose through their garden, to come to a stop in their shrubbery. Haha, nothing more than my nose and humility was hurt, I hoped no one had seen...
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 pm

I am fortunate that I've never broken a bone, or really been anywhere near a deadly situation.

I guess I do bang with hip/knee/toes a lot...
Oh, and I fell a metre into bush while mountain biking on camp...

That's about it... Unsure
Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Umm, not really an injury or near death experience, but I might as well put it down anyway.

It was on my school ski trip to Austria (which was this year) and we had just finished our mini tournament race. I had one of the quickest times, but then again I have been skeed for 8 years. Anyway, Next to the tournament there was a large snowpark. Me and friends (who were also good skiiers) decided to go there, and so we did. We went on rails and jumps for the first time, and no one fell off, to our surprise. Some people went off to see other friends, and around three of us remained. There was a really big jump in the park, which none of our group dared to jump off. I thought, 'Wouldn't it be cool if I was the only person to jump off and land it?'. So I told my friends about it, and off I went. I was gaining a fair bit of speed now, and when I jumped I thought that I could have a chance of landing it. It was not to be. The moment I jumped my skis dipped, and I felt my self roll in the air. The next second I was skidding on the floor, gently slowing down, looking at my skis roll away from me. Then my friend shouts my name and I look back and show him a thumbs up. I got up, got my skis and carried on skiing XD
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4