EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARKSPORE OFFICIAL PROOF AND EA SHOWCASE ONLINE NOW

+20
Hutch
Creagenese
Doomnova
Billith
Kevin92
Lumorei
NGin
Icedmask
Shrooblord
OneDeadSlime
Pikachu
Vektrix
FilipT
bmpalmann
MilkAndCookies
die876
krechur
LordRemington
Arkanay
Tyrannigalox
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DARKSPORE OFFICIAL PROOF AND EA SHOWCASE ONLINE NOW Empty DARKSPORE OFFICIAL PROOF AND EA SHOWCASE ONLINE NOW

Post by Tyrannigalox Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 am

http://uk.gamespot.com/shows/today-on-the-spot/?event=ea_studio_showcase_live20100720

AND

http://www.darkspore.com/

Join the universe of Darkspore, a fast-paced, sci-fi Action-RPG in which you battle across alien worlds to save the galaxy from the mutated forces of Darkspore.

Fight in co-op and solo battles against hordes of Darkspore enemies and bosses.

Collect an arsenal of living weapons - genetic heroes with different combat abilities - and upgrade them with tens of thousands of collectible body parts and armor.

Make your heroes truly unique and deeply customized in an enhanced version of the award-winning Spore Creature Editor.

Pit your customized, upgraded collection of heroes in PvP arena battles against other players.

Destroy the infestation of Darkspore and liberate the galaxy in a unique and highly replayable sci-fi action campaign.
Tyrannigalox
Tyrannigalox
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

DARKSPORE OFFICIAL PROOF AND EA SHOWCASE ONLINE NOW Empty Re: DARKSPORE OFFICIAL PROOF AND EA SHOWCASE ONLINE NOW

Post by Arkanay Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:08 am

Yea, checking those atm :-)

Darkspore teaser trailer was quite cool. A little wanabee starcraft rip-off, but cool.
Looks promissing, can't wait to see more.

Darkspore story, from Darkspore.com:

For eons the Crogenitors traversed the galaxy, genetically transforming and sculpting living matter to their will. In their unchecked arrogance they created something they could not control - the Darkspore. Now the galaxy is under siege.

Using the powers of E-DNA, the Darkspore has transformed planetary populations into mutated hordes. Its sole purpose...to dominate life on all planets.

You are a fugitive, hidden for a millennium. Your mission...to reconstruct an arsenal of genetic heroes. And lead the battle against the Darkspore.

The time to strike back is now!
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

DARKSPORE OFFICIAL PROOF AND EA SHOWCASE ONLINE NOW Empty Re: DARKSPORE OFFICIAL PROOF AND EA SHOWCASE ONLINE NOW

Post by LordRemington Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 am

looks like it will be a good game, but unfortunately from what I've seen it looks like you have set characters, so Creature, vehicle and building editors are out the window..
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 am

There will be creature creator with thousands of parts, upgrades and such.

I just hope it satisfies our expectations Smile
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by krechur Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 am

Same here...well we can always hope right??
krechur
krechur
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : krechur

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Wait so there will be creature editor.... or is ark just being ark and messing with my mind. (I didn't have time to watch the entire thing)
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by die876 Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:22 pm

on the website it says improved spore creature creator so no, there is one
die876
die876
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : die876

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkAndCookies Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:25 pm

I dreamed DarkSpore today. It looked so unreal, probably cuz it was. D:
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:23 pm

No vehicle editor no spaceships..... NOOOO! Crying or Very sad
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipT Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Hah! I was right, and some people did'nt trust us. Smile
FilipT
FilipT

Male
Spore Name : FilipT

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm

I get the feeling thisd will not satisfy us in regards to Spore. It's selling point has beenr emoved, since the universe is not looking a like it is completely customisable.

Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 pm

However from what I have seen, There IS Multiplayer Which is a plus I suposse
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Stitch1200

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Yes, I agree it's great that there will be multiplayer. Not that I'm still sceptical.
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrooblord Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Arkanay wrote:There will be creature creator with thousands of parts, upgrades and such.
Woah, really? Thousands?! That had better make up for the no-other-creators part...

And the multiplayer, although multiplayer nonetheless, still looks a bit basic.

So, when is this new horror released then? Can't wait!
Shrooblord
Shrooblord
Regular
Regular

Female
Spore Name : Shrooblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Atleast it will contain PvP battles, and an upgraded verson of the creature editor. But where is the vehicle and building editor? Sad

I was hoping for an enchanted more mature and darker version of spore.. this is more like an spore RPG. Not that im very skeptical about this i just like the idea around classic spore more than this..
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrooblord Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Just checked... And... Those creatures really look pretty detailed. Like, awesome and all...

Hey, Vek, you never told me you'd be an epic tree-dude in the new Spore game! Laughing
Shrooblord
Shrooblord
Regular
Regular

Female
Spore Name : Shrooblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Epic tree dude? I've not watched it yet, not at home atm.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm

@ Icedmask: well that is what they described it as.... Also I hope they'll do a GA sort off thing were you can make your own missions/Plannets?
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:11 pm

You can always subscribe to the newsletter in darkspore.com, in order to receive updates directly to your email.

Edit: Also checking the FAQ in both Darksporum and Sporum will provide information.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:26 pm

From what Ive seen of the demo version this looks like an OK RPG game, but however, nothing to do with "old spore" except for the idea of a creature editor.

Does anyone think it's going to be a share/rate/MPN thing like in the classic spore? I mainly use Spore to create, so I really hope for some similar features in this game..

Last edited by Icedmask on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NGin Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:27 pm

This Darkspore=What GA should've been really.
NGin
NGin
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkAndCookies Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 pm

NGin wrote:This Darkspore=What GA should've been really.
EXACTLY.
It is GA and C&C + 50 more parts.
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:32 pm

What I don't like is that you can't create anything, just these heroes..
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Meh Although I like creating things, We still havent played it yet. so It could still be changed.
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by NGin Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 pm

TheHiveMind wrote:Meh Although I like creating things, We still havent played it yet. so It could still be changed.

Most people like creating things. Darkspore attracts me however because I prefer action. Don't know how many spore players are gonna get Darkspore however.
NGin
NGin
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next