EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss Gaming here

+48
DinoRexCM
Mysteryem
biollantefan54
Aieru
TyrannoFan
MilkAndCookies
Vago
Iridescence
MarkyDMan
Red-Indigo
Didzo
Descardion
Aletrius
NGin
Trick
flux
ArticShock
UltimateZob
Copperlou
Kevin92
Xaesheir
Pie4Pigs
Billith
Illusionary
Hutch
Icedmask
Lord_Lonestar
Skeletontail
Goober09
sjhorm
MjrGlory
die876
LoD
ProbablynotHax
Dormin
Jeff
Pikachu
Drew980
Sakiara
Shardna
world_piece
Shadow
Vereor
Andeavor
Vektrix
LordRemington
Arkanay
War
52 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Discuss Gaming here - Page 11 Empty Re: Discuss Gaming here

Post by Pikachu Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:55 am

ERROR. this is not bullying. This is for fun. Also this person will only do this to players in good nature or or who are.... not so nice. most people after this happening are nicer. this guy like Karma for people on black ops. notice how he never say anything deamable as 'mean' to anyone. no 'your mom' and no swearing. I myself have done this and made several people rage quit. nothing is forcing people to stay in the games. so yes, in answer to your question of 'how mature' I would say more mature than most people that have this done to them. also, this person has used his views and his fans to premote the channel "gameing for sick kids" wich is a channel that is for a good cause. also, is it bullying to punish a bully for bullying? this person changes peoples ways.
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Stitch1200

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 am

I had $10 dollars i wasn't planning on using sitting on my steam account, so I decided why not and downloaded Garry's Mod.

Barely have a clue as to how to use it, but its rather fun to play around with.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am

Andeavor wrote:
Pikachu wrote:also, I Play for fun, not for a High kill death ratio, and occasionaly do this ort of thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NQSX7Mne3A

Good day to you.
Oh, how mature. This behavior is one more reason I would never play those games.

Bullying is inacceptable and the fact it has evolved to this is just sad. Really sad.

Indeed. I believe the expression is 'grow up'.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 am

Pikachu wrote:*cough* I am one of those people.... but I have prefered zombies lately. Also, are you stateing that I am even more rediculous to listern to than the F-tards, Because that offends me.

People like you make me lol because you read too far in to what I write. Your 2nd sentence is pure assumption that literally has nothing to do with what I wrote. It's a point I never even raised.

Love watching people react when you offend their video games of choice. You seem to get the same reaction if you were offending a religious figure, a gender or the impoverished.

Grow up hypocrite

Last edited by world_piece on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by ProbablynotHax Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:58 am

Pikachu wrote:ERROR. this is not bullying. This is for fun. Also this person will only do this to players in good nature or or who are.... not so nice. most people after this happening are nicer. this guy like Karma for people on black ops. notice how he never say anything deamable as 'mean' to anyone. no 'your mom' and no swearing. I myself have done this and made several people rage quit. nothing is forcing people to stay in the games. so yes, in answer to your question of 'how mature' I would say more mature than most people that have this done to them. also, this person has used his views and his fans to premote the channel "gameing for sick kids" wich is a channel that is for a good cause. also, is it bullying to punish a bully for bullying? this person changes peoples ways.

It wouldn't be very hard to take this apart and trash it for what it really is, so I'm not going to do that.

You're embarrassing yourself; you might want to consider stopping now.
ProbablynotHax
ProbablynotHax
Regular
Regular

Male
Location : *Generic pseudo-intellectual, melancholy phrase I found on another forum*

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 am

what a good suggestion.
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Stitch1200

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:42 am

(Taken from another topic)

LordRemington wrote:Looks like a cool game. From what he was saying, it sounded like an underground version of Fallout.

It is a cool game. ^_^ It was based on a Russian Post-Apocalyptic Horror/Action/Drama novel, which I also own. Very Happy

Well, it is not really like Fallout, although it may resemble it. The game revolves around a one-way-to-go story and, although you can trade, choose different weapons, different ways to deal with certain situations, etc., it's pretty straight forward.
It's an action/horror fps.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Descardion Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:25 am

Pikachu wrote:ERROR. this is not bullying. This is for fun. Also this person will only do this to players in good nature or or who are.... not so nice. most people after this happening are nicer. this guy like Karma for people on black ops. notice how he never say anything deamable as 'mean' to anyone. no 'your mom' and no swearing. I myself have done this and made several people rage quit. nothing is forcing people to stay in the games. so yes, in answer to your question of 'how mature' I would say more mature than most people that have this done to them. also, this person has used his views and his fans to premote the channel "gameing for sick kids" wich is a channel that is for a good cause. also, is it bullying to punish a bully for bullying? this person changes peoples ways.

lol

I'm having trouble grasping what you're trying to say, because this post contradicts itself at least five times.
Descardion
Descardion
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Impious_Iron
Location : "'Welcome to my parlor' said the Spider to the Fly..."

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 am

Descardion wrote:lol

I'm having trouble grasping what you're trying to say, because this post contradicts itself at least five times.

Dead Sea scrolls looked less challenging to translate

But anyway...

Crysis 2 is coming to my computer shortly.

That is all
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 am

Well, just finished DAII. Some things were an improvement from origins, some things were a downgrade. I liked it, but it had its share of holes, especially in the story, that they could have filled to make it so much better. Either way, it was a fun game. I didn't think I was going to like it after playing the demo, but it grew on me.

In other news, I got a shmancy new laptop for my b-day. Looking forward to trying some PC games I couldn't play before on this baby once I get it all set up.
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post by Didzo Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Copperlou wrote:
In other news, I got a shmancy new laptop for my b-day. Looking forward to trying some PC games I couldn't play before on this baby once I get it all set up.

Oooohhh...

Happy belated birthday!

What are the specs on it?
Didzo
Didzo
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by War Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Oh nice Coppa, still plugging through DAII myself, I can't seem to get into it very much...

Playing a mage tho, pretty fun nuking everything, though blood magic seems to be really bad this time around.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Warboss92

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:57 am

Copperlou wrote:Well, just finished DAII. Some things were an improvement from origins, some things were a downgrade. I liked it, but it had its share of holes, especially in the story, that they could have filled to make it so much better. Either way, it was a fun game. I didn't think I was going to like it after playing the demo, but it grew on me.

I see you don't have to be online to play the game

Sad

Anyway, Plants vs. Zombies is a very fun game with great artwork. Only DL'd the demo and it was a blast.
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:03 am

So, the Sims Studio announced the next Sims 3 expansion pack Generations:

I would like to know what the gimmick is... to me it looks like a polished version of the original. Hunf
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:52 am

Didzo wrote:
Copperlou wrote:

Oooohhh...

Happy belated birthday!

What are the specs on it?

Thanks.

It's a Dell XPS L702X

i7-2720QM @ 2.20GHz
8 GB
64 bit operating system
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 3GB graphics

Tis nice to be able to actually play the newer computer games. Although not sure if I want to buy Spore again to put it on this comp, so may be giving that up for good.

War: Yeah, it took me awhile to actually get into it, until the end of Act 2 actually. Since you weren't fond of Origins, I would be surprised if you liked it. Granted, they improved some things from Origins, but it didn't quite come full circle.

WP: Heh, actually my internet went down awhile back and I haven't bothered to reconnect my PS3 to it yet. I'll get around to it.... eventually.

Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 am

Andeavor wrote:So, the Sims Studio announced the next Sims 3 expansion pack Generations:

I would like to know what the gimmick is... to me it looks like a polished version of the original. Hunf

Is going from being a child to adulthood to elderly already the premise of the game?

Also didn't they just release an expansion pack just a few weeks ago? the Medieval one?

I finally broke the cycle of buying Sims games. I would always buy them, play them for 2 days, then never play it again, until the next expansion would come up. But this time I don't plan to buy the medival one or this one, which like you said, doesn't appear to have a new theme at all.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:19 am

The Sims Medieval is a spin-off. I caved in and bought it but it gets boring since you can't design the buildings and you're forced to play a quest at all times, which can sometimes be quite repetitious and tedious, especially if you have to keep nursing your bumbling hero before they crash in the town's square.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:36 am

Coppa: I replayed Origins without getting distracted and it was better than the first time. I like DAII, it has obvious flaws but it's pretty fun. I just can't get into it unless I force myself to sit down and play it.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:10 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chime_%28video_game%29

This game is fun. Better if you're on PSN because they released a deluxe version. It's only around $5, is addictive and it all goes to charity.

Music provided by Phillip Glass, Moby, Paul Hartnoll (Orbital) and more.

It's not a long or deep game for that matter but it's certainly unique and worth at least the demo download if you like puzzles.
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 am

Been playing Sins of a Solar Empire a lot again, especially since I got the Diplomacy expansion.

For those who don't know: SoaSE is a "Real Time 4X" game. That is it takes the elements and scale of games like "Galactic Civilizations" and presents it in a real-time setting. It's pretty much an entirely new genre, no single player campaign exists...yet. That is promised for a future expansion. For now however, single player or multiplayer skirmishes can take between 2-12 hours to play through, with multiplayer games having the ability to be saved and returned to later with the same group of players.

War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:55 pm

played the original age of empires again for a short time today.

played the campaign. It was fun, but when it got seriously challenging I found it hard to resist using the cheat that gives you the baby on a tricycle with a minigun on the front.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:17 am

Shocked

Really!? I never knew about that cheat. That's awesome. I played a little on that game, but found it more fun on the map editor XD
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 am

Red-Indigo wrote:Shocked

Really!? I never knew about that cheat. That's awesome. I played a little on that game, but found it more fun on the map editor XD

Same. I'd just make a ridiculous amount of enemies, then make a ton of allies and have a massive battle.

And yeah the baby mini gun is awesome. Also I used to love the E=MC2 cheat that gave you the nuke soldier.

The only other one I remember is Bigdaddy which have you a monster truck that would roll around moving people down.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 am

LordRemington wrote:played the original age of empires again for a short time today.

played the campaign. It was fun, but when it got seriously challenging I found it hard to resist using the cheat that gives you the baby on a tricycle with a minigun on the front.

I remember that one. There is also one that gives you nuclear weapons isn't there?
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:54 am

Vektrix wrote:
LordRemington wrote:played the original age of empires again for a short time today.

I remember that one. There is also one that gives you nuclear weapons isn't there?

Yarp the E=MC2 cheat. loved that one. I remember one that would spawn a catapult that would launch cows, but can't remember what it was called.

Thats the only thing I felt was missing from the new age of empires. The only cool cheat unit spawn you can get in age of empires three is the monster truck. But you only need one monster truck and you can very easily wipe out all the enemies on the map, even on harder difficulties.

I'd only ever use it, if I was just messing around and not playing for the challenge.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down