EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Projects

Go down

Minecraft Projects Empty Minecraft Projects

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:06 pm

The world of minecraft is huge and the possibilities are pretty much endless. Somtimes the choice can overwhelm players and leave them stumped on what to do next. Which is where this thread will come in!

---

The purpose of this thread is to help players find new projects and to share the progress on them, of course so eurosporers can offer support and new ideas. It is also to organise projects and request assistance with multiplayer builds.

You can be making anything, not just structures! From a humble abode to an in game 'game' or even an adventure map, all is welcome here!

---

Post anything you use to help you progress, so in progress screenies, sketches, general notes, anything! Even if you have an idea, but don't want to do it yourself, post it and I'll put it on the ideas section for others to use!

---

Please note, this isnt for finished projects/structures, theres a thread for that already Wink

Now, let us see what you've got!
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Projects Empty Re: Minecraft Projects

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Ideas and Projects in Progress

Ideas
This section is to list any ideas you might have and want to share for others to use too. They are grouped in 'General' for things that could be constructed alone and 'Multiplayer' for ideas that would only work in multiplayer. (Ideas are credited!)

General:

Multiplayer:

Projects
The list below that is for people who are currently doing a project on a server and would like people to join in. This could be somthing like setting up a town in a server or perhaps making an adventure map between some of you by sharing the updated save file.

Red's Underground city:
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down