EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

+11
Lord_Lonestar
MjrGlory
Trick
ArticShock
Vago
sjhorm
Tyranidking
Lumorei
TyrannoFan
MarkyDMan
SuperLoki
15 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 2 Empty Re: MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

Post by TyrannoFan Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 am

You can keep them.

Say, do pigs drop pork in the server? Or do mobs not drop anything?
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 2 Empty Re: MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

Post by SuperLoki Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 am

They should drop things.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:22 am

Good.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:17 am

So, shall we use becca's server as a mob server and mine as a peaceful server?
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 am

Sure ^^
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:03 am

I can haz PM?
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 am

Well, I'm done with my house. Pretty much.

Okay, I've made routes and paths to each other's houses. Island One is full.

People on Island One:
SuperLoki, MarkyDMan, TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:43 am

TyrannoFan wrote:Well, I'm done with my house. Pretty much.

Okay, I've made routes and paths to each other's houses. Island One is full.

People on Island One:
SuperLoki, MarkyDMan, TyrannoFan

Guys? Can I have the information?
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 am

Ermmm... I'm not sure what it was...

And I'm not sure whether I can give it to you. I think Loki needs to give it to you.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vago Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 pm

I'll join this if thats alright with you guys, I have hamatchi. (Don't want to seem like a pest)
Vago
Vago
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Omnivex

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm

I just downloaded it, could you send me a pm please? Very Happy
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : ArticShock

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 pm

When Becca gets on she can PM us.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:29 am

Okay, it seems the recent update has broken the Server.

We're gonna have to wait for Becca to restart the server or whatever she needs to do to make it work.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:09 am

What is this I'm hearing about updating the server? Be quick, I have a new game to return to Razz

Hamachi Server Name: DarkEdge-Minecraft
Password: ihavepermission
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vago Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:15 am

I've never actually played Minecraft online before so this should be interesting.
Vago
Vago
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:17 am

How do I join the game?
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vago Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 am

You have to put Becca's IP in when you go to multiplayer.
Vago
Vago
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 am

Join: Go to Hamachi, look at the IP address next to my name (Becca-PC). Copy that into the Multiplayer screen in Minecraft and connect.

Okay, server works for me (nice changes) and the update removed my mods again. Argghh.

But yeah. Should be working now. Enjoy your fun - I'll check for updates more often. And when using Hamachi, please try to use a name we recognize, otherwise I wont have a clue who you are.

Have fun Thumbs Up Anything else before I disappear?
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:21 am

Cool, thank you!
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 am

Glad it's working now Wink Have fun. And don't destroy my house!
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vago Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:25 am

It keeps timing out so I'll just wait for my mom to get up so I can switch to the PC rather than my laptop.
Vago
Vago
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:43 am

It's not working for me. It's becoming very glitchy: my favorite part is being able to look through ground and see all the cave. Oh and the black and white flashing chickens! awesome

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 2 Glitch10

It's raining Mobs!

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 2 Glitch11
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:42 am

This server is declared pwnsome by me Smile
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:21 am

Same. As soon as I build my house I can feel safe. Razz
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:16 am

This is what the server looks for me Smile Sad

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 2 Glitch12

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 2 Glitch13

Is anyone else's like this for them?
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next