EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

+11
Lord_Lonestar
MjrGlory
Trick
ArticShock
Vago
sjhorm
Tyranidking
Lumorei
TyrannoFan
MarkyDMan
SuperLoki
15 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 12 Empty Re: MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

Post by sjhorm Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 am

MarkyDMan wrote:Sj, what of the stuff added are the most awesome?

Spiders can climb walls...
Cake...
Squid...Passive mob.
Sandstone, which is sand that doesn't fall...
A dispenser. It's a little better than a chest I think. When supplied with redstone power, it drops out an item. It'd be good for building big structures.
Oh, and being able to dye wool.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 12 Empty Re: MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 am

IMO, Cake.

They have 6 slices.

Each restore 1.5 health.

A whole cake = Nearly all your health.

AWESUM.

Oh and the dyes as well as the new ore. Dispenser, Note Block.

Worst feature is Spiders being able to climb up walls... >.>
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 am

TyrannoFan wrote:IMO, Cake.

They have 6 slices.

Each restore 1.5 health.

A whole cake = Nearly all your health.

AWESUM.

Oh and the dyes as well as the new ore. Dispenser, Note Block.

Worst feature is Spiders being able to climb up walls... >.>

I know, but it's pretty awesome. It'd be neat if you could walk up walls. Razz
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 am

Btw, apparently, this can downgrade teh version of your minecraft.
http://digiex.net/minecraft/Digiex_Minecraft/index.php
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Mysteryem

http://www.mysterymayhem.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 am

UUUgh, I can log in to the server but the client keeps Crashing!

Old Version? Blegh. Fine. Though it would be much better if the server was updated.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:24 am

No, you log on and then you crash because you need the old client. I towuld not be better if the server was updated since hmod wouldn't work, some of the bukkit team are working on updating it at the moment.

Last edited by Mysteryem on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:26 am

That's why I'm getting the link that Becca put at the top of the page. >.>

EDIT: Doesn't Work. Damn Client wants to keep updating >:C
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:37 am

Well, copy the .jar, let it update and then replace the new one with your copy (may want to keep a copy of the updated one too)
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 am

EvilSeph wrote:UPDATE:
We've tried fixing hMod but had little to no luck. It's way too messy to work on and too much has changed in the last few Minecraft updates.
I'm going to have a look at installing the latest snapshot of bukkit and craftbukkit on my laptop when the website where they're hosted responds.
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Mystery, was there ever anything said about hmod messing up computer performance and speed?
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:42 pm

SuperLoki wrote:Mystery, was there ever anything said about hmod messing up computer performance and speed?
I haven't seen anything, no.
Edit(finished the post):All I've heard before was a rumour that using tnt could cause memory leaks.

Does this mean that your performance drastically lowers when running hmod now?
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am

Not only that, but my computer freezes and crashes far more frequently.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 am

My computer bsods when running the server, but my laptop is fine. You got any more information on those crashes and freezes?
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 am

Ouch :S How is it not concerning that it goes BSoD?

I don't get any specific warnings or such, but mainly, the computer will just freeze up, or programs go unresponsive. Sometimes I can't open any new windows, which is pretty inconvenient if I want to open Task Manager.

And, something that effects all of you guys, this damage in my computer's performance means that the server can't run smoothly, and thus will randomly glitch out and/or kick all of you off.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:14 am

Oh, Marky, my favorite update for Minecraft is Bone Meal.

If you use it on a tree, it grows it instantly. Very Happy
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:31 am

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 12 Squidflying

...lol
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vago Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 am

Flying squids. Interesting.
Vago
Vago
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Omnivex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 am

Sorry about the abrupt end there sj, in-browser minecraft froze my computer after I went out of fullscreen when it was glitched up, so I had to restart.
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 am

Now that I understand it, the nightlies of bukkit are very easy to set up and I've already found all the neccesary plugins to replicate hmod and more!

If people other than me still want the server about and loki is willing to try hosting again. I would be happy to assist in setting it up.
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 am

I want the server back!
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 am

I'm not missing an update just for a server, unfortunately. So you won't see me on there until the server/hmod is updated or even if it COULD be updated.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 am

Tyranno, Bukkit runs with the latest version.
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:16 am

Bukkit works with the newest version? That's good.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:21 am

Permissions, ie groups and users aren't yet supported by default, so the plugins themselves handle the permissions individually.
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 am

Well eh.

While I'll wait for the server to be compatible with beta 1.2...

I made awesome calculation in the Minecraft General discussion thread about Lapis Lazuli... turns out it's more common than diamond.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next