EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

+11
Lord_Lonestar
MjrGlory
Trick
ArticShock
Vago
sjhorm
Tyranidking
Lumorei
TyrannoFan
MarkyDMan
SuperLoki
15 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 3 Empty Re: MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

Post by sjhorm Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:21 am

It looks like that when it first loads up. But the world loads and it fixes it.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it - Page 3 Empty Re: MC EuroSpore Server - Beta 1.2 in - Server wont work with it! Update if you want it

Post by Tyranidking Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 am

I will point out that the above floating mobs thing is probaby the result of a new beta. Give it some time, Notch is a fast worker.

The beta is glitchy as heck right now, but it will improve.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:27 am

On the last pic I posted I could jump all the way to the bottom and find tons of diamond and other resources!
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : ArticShock

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:13 pm

The server is really boring with noone on. Razz

Also, I think we need to provide a better way for me to get to my house from the mainland. I have to go over one of the bridge posts, and it is glitchy at times. I would build through Trick's house, but something tells me that would not end well.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:03 pm

I regret to say the server might not be activated tomorrow, or on Christmas day.

There's the slim possibility of it being on tomorrow, but, I don't know until it happens. Sorry guys.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 pm

"I would build through Trick's house, but something tells me that would not end well."

Hehe Razz

Btw, I can't connect to the server, it says that the connection has timed out. The client is working fine scratch
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Trickatel wrote:"I would build through Trick's house, but something tells me that would not end well."

Hehe Razz

Btw, I can't connect to the server, it says that the connection has timed out. The client is working fine scratch

I believe I'm having the same problem. :?
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am

I think it's because Loki's PC isn't on. But even when it was on it still didn't work scratch
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:25 am

Trickatel wrote:I think it's because Loki's PC isn't on. But even when it was on it still didn't work scratch

I don't know. When was Becca on?
Oh well. Now to wait for Becca.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:37 am

It's back on Very Happy

EDIT: But I still can't connect to it. I get "Failed to connect to server." And below it: "Connection timed out:connect"

Help?
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 am

Should work in a while.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am

TyrannoFan wrote:Should work in a while.

Are you sure? Did you get that message too?
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 am

I got it too.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 am

Yeh, same message.

It means the server's not open yet, or it is temporarily down.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:47 am

Ah alright. I shall wait patiently.

In the meantime, we might as well discuss something. I like this map a lot :3 Who thinks we should make a minecart travel/freight system?
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:51 am

I like the idea.

----------------------

I'm making four texture packs, one for each season, like your thing, Tyranno.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 am

Shall we make it underground or over, like I made it from my house to sj's? Perhaps a mixture of both would be good.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:55 am

Island one has paths to houses.

Island 3 could be an airport or something. You go on a boat, and you steer it to a waterfall. Different waterfalls lead to different places. It will be pushed up greatly and you will land in a certain spot and the boat will land nicely.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:57 am

Boats are far to fragile. Minecarts are better, albeit harder to make.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 am

Hey! A Minecart that goes really fast up and then flies or glides for a bit to the specified location!
But it would be hard for the boosters to do the job perfectly. They might go out of place or who knows what.

That, or we could make a massive underground system of minecarts.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:04 am

I think a simple minecart system will do the job. But if someone wants to make a massive system, then I'm not stopping them.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:05 am

Apparently you all completely missed my message, posted on the previous page.
SuperLoki wrote:I regret to say the server might not be activated tomorrow, or on Christmas day.

There's the slim possibility of it being on tomorrow, but, I don't know until it happens. Sorry guys.
Fortunately, I can set it up today. Give me a moment.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:06 am

I mean, you go a few blocks under ground, under sea floor, and there are different Minecarts do different islands.

It's simple idea, but it is a big system.

Loki: Oh. Well, since I saw the post date was at 3 am or something I thought you meant tomorrow. But it's great you can set it up anyway.

Last edited by TyrannoFan on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah I saw that, but in my defence you did post that today. So I presumed it would be open today. Anyhow, thanks.

@Tyranno: That seems good.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:07 am

If I say tomorrow at 3am, assume I mean that day.

I think of after people in my timezone sleep, not the actual time of day.

But yeah, it's up now.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next